Britney Spears

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, UKMusicLova, Benjamin, stevyy

 

Postby britneyfan09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Image

Image

ARE YOU READY TO WORK?
Last edited by britneyfan09 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 am, edited 48 times in total.
User avatar
britneyfan09
Superstar
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008
Location: United States

Postby emilhot » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

So soon! :o
User avatar
emilhot
Legend
 
Posts: 15074
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009

Postby sbk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Jive is really milking her..
Cannot wait anyway.
User avatar
sbk
Manager
 
Posts: 4808
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007

Postby aPod » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:11 pm

wow! I hope she chages her sound a lil bit this time around
SholasBoy is the nicest person in the entire world :)
User avatar
aPod
Superstar
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008
Location: Peace

Postby mykka » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Hopefully this time she will put the right songs on the main album (leaving Amensia, Quicksand, Phonography out was criminal), and release the right songs as singles, Unusual You and Kill The Lights should've been released over Amy and Radar (which should've been a Blackout single).
User avatar
mykka
Legend
 
Posts: 20882
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004
Location: Earth

Postby britneyfan09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:28 pm

^^I agree. I hope this time we don't get a tour at all. Instead I hope she focuses on promo for the album at TV Shows, Award shows, etc. I mean Circus only had 1 performance in the US which was GMA. I'm hoping this time with no tour she can promote a bit more.
User avatar
britneyfan09
Superstar
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008
Location: United States

Postby iiyama » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:47 pm

no doubt we'll see more slag songs like IUSA and 3 then?
iiyama
Groupie
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006

Postby Benjamin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:50 pm

So soon? Damn.
User avatar
Benjamin
Kid At Heart
 
Posts: 48176
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005
Location: The Netherlands

Postby aPod » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 pm

this is no joke, I can see kill the lights as a bonus track on the album :lol:
SholasBoy is the nicest person in the entire world :)
User avatar
aPod
Superstar
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008
Location: Peace

Postby britneyfan09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Britney Spears will release the follow-up to 2008’s Circus in late spring 2010, it has been confirmed.

According to her record label Jive, the singer is working towards a May release for her seventh studio album.

US songwriter Sean Garrett recently confirmed that he is penning material for the new record.
http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a187527/new-britney-album-due-out-late-spring.html
Last edited by britneyfan09 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
britneyfan09
Superstar
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008
Location: United States

Postby Mikerocha » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm

mykka wrote:Hopefully this time she will put the right songs on the main album (leaving Amensia, Quicksand, Phonography out was criminal), and release the right songs as singles, Unusual You and Kill The Lights should've been released over Amy and Radar (which should've been a Blackout single).
i agree :lol: Amnesia, Quicksand, Phonography were my favorite songs on Circus... Radar was a mistake as a single... it had its chance to be released back in 2008...
User avatar
Mikerocha
Superstar
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008
Location: USA/Portugal

Postby BlackNLatin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:07 pm

plz another blackout!!!! im so excited danja back!!!
User avatar
BlackNLatin
Superstar
 
Posts: 5752
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008

Postby AnahiMagia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 pm

WTF
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

yessssssssssssssssssssss can't wait!!! :D
User avatar
AnahiMagia
Groupie
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009

Postby urbanmusik » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm

That's quick! :o If only everyone was being milked that much! She better have a distinct direction for this era though...
User avatar
urbanmusik
The College Dropout
 
Posts: 16799
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby Woaah » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm not going to say a thing. :P

It's a little early but oh well. I hope she experiments a bit this time, a fresher and more mature sound from her would be amazing. :D
User avatar
Woaah
Superstar
 
Posts: 7474
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008

Postby candyman » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:20 pm

She released in 1999, 2000 and 2001 three albums in a row and now in 2007, 2008, 2009 (and this one would be the fourth in a row in 2010). Back to business. lol
User avatar
candyman
Legend
 
Posts: 14151
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006

Postby aPod » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:23 pm

who cares about date sis she will take one week to record it and the first single will be a hit again, and again and again
SholasBoy is the nicest person in the entire world :)
User avatar
aPod
Superstar
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008
Location: Peace

Postby Gabriel_Yes » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

I would actually really like her to stop recording and catch a break
User avatar
Gabriel_Yes
Manager
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009
Location: NY

Postby mykka » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

candyman wrote:She released in 1999, 2000 and 2001 three albums in a row and now in 2007, 2008, 2009 (and this one would be the fourth in a row in 2010). Back to business. lol
2009? The Singles Collection isnt a studio album, doesn't count.
User avatar
mykka
Legend
 
Posts: 20882
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004
Location: Earth

Postby AnahiMagia » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

aPod wrote:who cares about date sis she will take one week to record it and the first single will be a hit again, and again and again
User avatar
AnahiMagia
Groupie
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009

Postby aPod » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

I want her to record her own ray of light...
SholasBoy is the nicest person in the entire world :)
User avatar
aPod
Superstar
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008
Location: Peace

Postby britneyfan09 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

aPod wrote:I want her to record her own ray of light...
For once I actually agree with you! :lol: I hope this album is a bit different. I hope Britney has some more input in this because her own work [Mona Lisa, Everytime, Baby Boy, Someday] tend to be alot darker then most of her other songs.

In other news here is a list of people confirmed/rumored to be on the album

- Danja & Jim Beanz (Twitter)
- Fernando Garibay (Twitter)
- Sean Garrett (Interview)
- Taio Cruz (Interview)
- David Guetta (Podcast)
- Max Martin (Met up when Brit was in Europe)
- Russ Castella (Twitter)
- Bloodshy & Avant (Apparently came to LA)
- Diplo (Pop Justice Rumor)
- Amanda Blank (Pop Justice Rumor)
- RedOne (Pop Justice Rumor)
- Lady GaGa (Pop Justice Rumor)
User avatar
britneyfan09
Superstar
 
Posts: 5332
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008
Location: United States

Postby theberen » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:32 pm

iiyama wrote:no doubt we'll see more slag songs like IUSA and 3 then?
:lol: Make sure Bobs & Gabriel_Yes don't see you describing Britney like that!

It's a bit ridiculous that she's releasing a new album so soon after a 'new' GH that only has about 6 new singles on it.
I sing for the things money can't buy me.
User avatar
theberen
Superstar
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007
Location: Troubled Shangri-La

Postby aPod » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 pm

britneyfan09 wrote:
aPod wrote:I want her to record her own ray of light...
For once I actually agree with you! :lol: I hope this album is a bit different. I hope Britney has some more input in this because her own work [Mona Lisa, Everytime, Baby Boy, Someday] tend to be alot darker then most of her other songs.

In other news here is a list of people confirmed/rumored to be on the album

- Danja & Jim Beanz (Twitter)
- Fernando Garibay (Twitter)
- Sean Garrett (Interview)
- Taio Cruz (Interview)
- David Guetta (Podcast)
- Max Martin (Met up when Brit was in Europe)
- Russ Castella (Twitter)
- Bloodshy & Avant (Apparently came to LA)
- Diplo (Pop Justice Rumor)
- Amanda Blank (Pop Justice Rumor)
- RedOne (Pop Justice Rumor)
- Lady GaGa (Pop Justice Rumor)
maybe for twice too?

and Id like to add theat I want her to decide and to take control over her music, even if it flops just for once
SholasBoy is the nicest person in the entire world :)
User avatar
aPod
Superstar
 
Posts: 6536
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008
Location: Peace

Postby Woaah » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

aPod wrote:I want her to record her own ray of light...
User avatar
Woaah
Superstar
 
Posts: 7474
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008

Return to General Artists Discussion

cron