Janet is a current pop female?tennis1400 wrote:Id like to see Madonna remake the Eric Prydz Call On Me video. She could be the aerobics class instructor, and the other girls in the class can be a bunch of current pop females dancing with her. Like Kylie, Britney, Gaga, Rihanna, Janet, Pink, Shakira etc.
yessssssssss darkndanceypleaseBanZai wrote:Please no duets with either Britney or GaGa! Or Beyoncé for that matter.
I hope she'll work with Mirwais and William Orbit again. Great producers!
OK. But she will need a duet with any singer that reaches huge Airplays in USA for the first single. In Europe(and several other places) she still makes great alone.aPod wrote:no Gaga
and please no Beyonce
and you old cow, go work it hard and bring us a mix of confessions, music and ray of light with some "go into the light" songs
"Hung Up" got # 1 in more than 45 countries,but only # 7 on Hot 100 Billboard (it wasn't a flop in USA even,but it deserved # 1).The other singles of this album were almost ignored for US radios.It sold more than 11 million worldwide,but it had received 3,5 stars from Rolling Stone."Hard Candy" received 4 stars, but it was so far from COTDF sucess.jpguy wrote:I really hope she can pull off "Confessions Part II", I hated Hard Candy and Celebration wasn't my song, still interested on this vet
Madonna.Star wrote:I want something dark and tainted, but still very...
10) no more look into the light from the darkness songsjio wrote:I love Madonna and have all her albums and I think that she should:
1) record 2 or 3 ballads
2) absolutely NO duets with current very successful artists such as Beyonce or Gaga
3) no aerobics or joga
4) no obvious samples
5) try rock at least in a couple of songs
6) make good videos again
7) NO David Guetta please (too late for that I guess)
8) keep the dance songs to under 5 (like on LAP, ROL and Music)
9) No more rhyming with the words celebration-hesitation or any of their derivatives and no references to mother/father etc
I want something dark and tainted, but still very...
Some rock-ish and dark eletro type stuff would be cool too, and some acousticy and countryish Dont Tell Me/ Miles Away type stuff, and some classic Pop á la Music/American Life type stuff.
.....it doesn't sounds very ineresting in a Madonna thread actuallyNava22 wrote:I can’t wait to see N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys getting back together
1) *NSYNC won't be happening any time soon... not with Justin anyway...
2) Backstreet Boys have never really split and just released a new album...
does Mehdi actually know what he's taking about?!!