- I love this song. It's so catchy and the lyrics are very heartfelt. (especially the guy's part) However, it's inferior to Love Story
which probably has the same song style.
- This song is the shizz. The hit that BMR needs for the album to rise up again. This is a bit 'anthemic' and is very karaoke-able.
Back To December
- A very good ballad but inferior to White Horse
. Again I can feel the emotion in the song.
- This is amazing. It's YBWM Pt. 2 but the theme matured so much. This song definitely shows Taylor's transition to teen star to a Shania Twain-esque girl.
- Oh please this is oh so boring. I thought this would be epic but now it's just so boring. Deleted it off iTunes.
- My current favorite. This is probably the best uptempo country song she has ever done. (on par with Our Song
) I just feel the lyrics are very basic and repetitive though.
The Story Of Us
- A generic safe song. Liked it before but has second thoughts now since it's just an inferior Mine
. Hope it'll do well though.
Never Grow Up
- This song is so lovely. If Mean
didn't exist it would've been my favorite song from this album. This song is so simple and very Taylor.
- A very obvious single choice. This is a fan favorite, and I agree that it's epic, would do well in Winter.
Better Than Revenge
- another inferior Mine
. It's the most instant song though.
- It's in the same veins of Never Grow Up
. This song is great for relaxing.
- Oh Taylor, I love you but this song is just terrible for my ears. I have never even finished this. Have deleted it from my computer
. The plays of it in my Last.Fm is when I was sleeping or something
- for some reason I've never liked this song
- I love this song. Made me cry.
- OMG This is one of the best tracks she has ever made. This is just so lovely, simple, and very very relaxing.