- A 3 lb. Cinnamon Roll and Chicken Fried Steak plate at Lulu's Bakery & Cafe in San Antonio, TX. I ate about 1/4 of a pound of cinnamon roll and half of my lunch plate lol, way too much food. The restaurant was featured on the TV show Man vs. Food. In the show, the host ate a whole 3 lb. Cinnamon Roll along with a whole plate of Chicken Fried Steak.
I almost caved in on my diet because big bars of Galaxy are 2 for £2 at my local Tesco Express, but I didn't buy them! I'm really proud of myself, this is the longest diet i've ever been on! (It started on Monday )
- A new hair clippers
- A pair of Hush Puppies
- 2 shirts
- 4 books, including the brand new "Time Out Ireland"
- 4 CDs - Bell X1's live CD/DVD combo "Tour de Flock" (for €2.99!), Gemma Hayes' "Let It Break" (to replace a "missing" copy), Fred's "Leaving My Empire" and James Vincent McMorrow's "Early In The Morning"
- The Godfather trilogy on DVD
- a birthday present for a 5 year old, and so that he wouldn't feel left out, a little present for her 2 year old brother