Adele - 21
1. Turning Tables (November 2010)
2. Rolling In The Deep (April 2011)
3. Don't You Remember (July 2011)
4. Rumour Has It (November 2011)
5. Someone Like You (March 2012)
6. Set Fire To The Rain (August 2012)
Of course the singles that were chosen are great, too, but this way would be the one to reach as many sales as possible
. Start with a single which is not extremely-over-successful to build buzz, than go with the mega seller, have 2 songs which are keeping the album hot over a long time, than another smasher (but just over a year to make the people think "if she releases such a burner after more than a year than there's more such masterpieces on the album, let's buy it!") and end with another smasher to have a successful end...
And now everyone's favourite (I guess no one really likes its single order
Born This Way...
1. The Edge Of Glory March 2011
2. Born This Way July 2011
3. Bloody Mary December 2011
4. Government Hooker April 2012
5. Americano August 2012
6. Yoü And I November 2012
7. Marry The Night March 2012
Main problem: Singles were released too soon after the next one and Judas should've stayed an album track... Plus with a "stretched" era of over 2 years, it would be the era Gaga promised and Born This Way would sell over a loooong time...
Plus, I always thought Marry The Night was the perfect song to end the era