Postby abcd123 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

I can't paste it here because of the images etc. but here is the link;

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/rihanna- ... lying-then

Rihanna seems like a horrible person.
abcd123
Roadie

Postby ginnyfan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Wow :o :o

Can't believe she insulted the girl's looks after a Tweet that was not that bad in the first place. The girl did not insult her, just posted an opinion.

Calling her fans to bully her back is equally disgusting.
ginnyfan
Superstar

Postby JoeMCfan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Jeeeeez this whole thing is messy :o . I guess it comes down to, where does one draw the line between being a young attractive celebrity and therefore a 'role model' as opposed to more realistically the fact that she is human. That girl's tweet would have offended Rihanna, but should she have some greater ability to transcend and ignore it purely because she's a celebrity? (an honest question, not rhetorical)

To be honest the tweets that girl made were pretty disgusting!! But the weight of having someone as influential of Rihanna call you out and set their fans on you...not nice.
Never argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

-Joe-

TWITTER @mrjb88
JoeMCfan
Manager

Postby ginnyfan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Girl's first Tweet was not an attack nor an insult at all, her only fault was for tagging them so they could see her Tweet.

Then of course the girl went crazy after Rihanna insulted her like that, what a low thing to do, insult one's look....
ginnyfan
Superstar

Postby sd93 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Wow. Rihanna's making herself look like a right t*t lately. Singing on a song with the guy that beat her, and now she's set her 14 million fans on twitter on one helpless girl who only stated her opinion. Lost all respect for her. I like her music, but I see why she's attracted to Chris Brown. They're both idiots.
What's the lord think of me, for being so f***ing weak?
sd93
Manager

Postby Jesper » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 pm

ginnyfan wrote:Girl's first Tweet was not an attack nor an insult at all, her only fault was for tagging them so they could see her Tweet.

Then of course the girl went crazy after Rihanna insulted her like that, what a low thing to do, insult one's look....
I agree
, just like most people, the girl was suprised and find find it weird that she collaborated with CB, Rihanna for whatever reason felt offended, while I know for sure this will be tweet 1734384748448748484787444784 that is coming her way in the same kind of sentence. And the next thing she does is insulting the girl with her pic, if she really was an "bad bitch" and don't gives a f*ck what others think, she would have tweeted in general that everybody should shut up and that it is her business and that everybody who doesn't likes it, should ignore her, but she insulted a girl with her profile pic. The girl did the most logical thing and gave some insults back, which she had a reason for, Rihanna did not had a reason to insult. And the girl got insulted after that by mindless Navy members aswell. Rihanna got not bullied, she acted like a spoilt brat, while every normal person with brains could realise that her own actions bring comments with it, she should take it as a pro or an adult, not like a teen from 14 years that can't take critisism.
Jesper
Legend

Postby JoeMCfan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Yeah, I meant her following tweets were 'disgusting' rather than her initial one. But whether that initial one was an attack or not, it was still a direct and quite rude statement to Rihanna herself. I actually agree with the girl's opinion, but I would never tweet it to Rih because it's not my business and I don't want to start a shit fight which potentially could be witnessed by millions of her followers. As I said Rihanna is a person before a celebrity, and her emotional and honest reactions on twitter are pretty well known, so anyone who tweets her does it knowing what they could get.
Never argue with a fool. He will bring you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

-Joe-

TWITTER @mrjb88
JoeMCfan
Manager

Postby ginnyfan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Imagine if this girl or anyone else in her position went crazy and killed herself, like many kids who were bullied lately. Having all those Rihanna stans attack her at once must be traumatic. I wonder how would Rihanna feel then?? She clearly does not understand the responsibility Twitter brings her with so many followers.
ginnyfan
Superstar

Postby jio » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Although the thing was kinda bizarre from all sides, I do think Rihanna was the superb*tch in this. The girl said nothing wrong (at first), Rihanna attacked her looks in return (which besides terribly immature is also besides a point and really hurtful when it is directed to someone who has a good chance of being her fan). Then the girl flipped and Rihanna went all "protect me bouhaha" on her fans... Mmmm if that's indicative of her real personality, it's really sad.

PS:Someone should remove celebrities from twitter as soon as possible. It doesn't help their image at all
jio
Legend

Postby TheRealest » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

She and Chris are made for each other. :lol:
TheRealest
The Queen

Postby PosziMC2 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

therealestMC wrote:She and Chris are made for each other. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P=MC2'S Top20: Miranda x Kacey

When I say no, Jim shuts the hell upT.
PosziMC2
Legend

Postby ShayLaB » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Re-enforces what we already knew. She really is a complete arse.
ShayLaB
Manager

Postby aaliyahman » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm

This is why I hate twitter. It's too personal for stars. Rihanna acting like that is disgusting.
I find it crazy all the stuff she has been doing/ going through recently. It's like she's lost her mind.

What is ridiculous though is the 'navy' being pupeteered by a puppet to attack some lady. I don't really know how the navy can respect Rihanna's integrity. Fair enough you like the music but to stan for this behaviour says more about your mental state.
"What goes around comes back around my baby"
aaliyahman
Superstar

Postby NorfolkScot » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm

therealestMC wrote:She and Chris are made for each other. :lol:
Like two peas from the same pod. :D
Some like to Clutch at Straws.
NorfolkScot
Superstar

Postby Maneater » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

ShayLaB wrote:Re-enforces what we already knew. She really is a complete arse.
+1

I've always enjoyed Rihanna's music, but never supported it (as in buying it) or had ANY respect for her. A lot of her recent decisions remind me why.
Maneater
Roadie

Postby Play » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

" I'm here for her music, I don't care about her personality at all. And since when popstars are supposed to be role models? "
Play
Legend

Postby ForeverYoung » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:38 pm

On the one hand, I like how Rihanna responds with tweets like that even if she comes across as pretty immature lol; it only shows how vulnerable she is and that it gets to her when people come at her. On the other hand, it wrecks her image. Attacking this girl for her looks was not cool.

God, this era is a mess.
ForeverYoung
Manager

Postby sambo9 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

She's beyond immature, and I love how she thinks she's hard because she smokes. :lol: How embarrassing.
sambo9
Legend

Postby danbarj » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

1. I don't agree with Rihanna's reaction

2. I don't agree with the girl's tweet

You don't offend me and expect me to NOT offend back. Don't take advantage of my "celebrity." Rihanna used twitter, mostly, to keep her fans updated and intimate with her career. For someone to come on there and try to attack her is wrong.

But for Rihanna to NOT recognize the ramifications is even worse. I hope she'll eventually come back and apologize and then learn how to respond to "hate or offense" in a better way.

And a twitter insult is NOT the same as physically snatching someone's phone or beating someone's face and ribs up: so the "made for each other" remarks are every BIT of EXTREME!
I have to remember I am often conversing with immature teens on here... LOL
danbarj
Chief Navy Grio

Postby Mike_54 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Play wrote:" I'm here for her music, I don't care about her personality at all. And since when popstars are supposed to be role models? "
Well this is news theard, you can discuss music in other parts of forum ;) And since forever!! I'm not saying it's right, but that's how people look at them!
Mike_54
Manager

Postby joiPrince_JO » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 pm

This is definitely not okay. :-? I hope she gets beaten up again... she'd deserve it (also, she obviously likes it)
Last edited by joiPrince_JO on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Girls‘ Generation Britney Spears Hyoyeon Kim ~
joiPrince_JO
Superstar

Postby Play » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Mike_54 wrote:
Play wrote:" I'm here for her music, I don't care about her personality at all. And since when popstars are supposed to be role models? "
Well this is news theard, you can discuss music in other parts of forum ;) And since forever!! I'm not saying it's right, but that's how people look at them!
I was just being sarcastic about her stan's possible reactions to this situation
Play
Legend

Postby ForeverYoung » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote:This is definitely not okay. :-? I hope she gets beaten up again... she'd deserve (also, she obviously likes it)
What a horrible thing to say. :roll:
ForeverYoung
Manager

Postby sambo9 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

joiPrince_JO wrote: I hope she gets beaten up again... she'd deserve
Why do people keep saying this? Wishing domestic abuse on anyone is really appalling. :o
sambo9
Legend

Postby naslow » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:50 pm

wtf is wrong with all of you,in the 1st place wat was the girl's business with rihanna's personal life?she was all up in her business?Rihanna is human and has every right to react the way she did
naslow
Groupie

Return to News & Gossip