* Beyonce - Halo. "Halo" >>>>>>>> "If I Were A Boy"
* Chris Brown - With You. "Kiss Kiss" ruined the album IMO, "With You" did great as the 3rd single peaking at #2 in the US & Canada, top 10 in the UK, Ireland & Australia - but if it's released as the first/second single, I'm sure it would've been bigger.
* Beyonce - Irreplaceable. Imagine if this was the first single, the album would sell like a hot cake.
* Beyonce - End of Time.
* Rihanna - Unfaithful. Still can't believe it peaked at #6 in the USA.
* Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - No Air. The perfect song to launch her career.
leoapp wrote:Rihanna - Talk That Talk, it could've been as big as WFL
LMAO no way!
"We Found Love" was/is still huge, it's been staying for like 23 weeks inside the US top 10. If "Talk That Talk" was released as the first single, I doubt it would be even as big as "What's My Name?".