- Wow, you ranked it so low. Anyway, I think her whistles really made the song stand out. Went crazy over this song when I was just discovering her!
Reflections (Care Enough)
- Isn't that great, but not bad. I'm still wondering why they included this track on The Ballads, and not some other more deserving ballads.
- I remember being disappointed as I didn't really like the song at first listen. It was the first time I've anticipated a lead single from MIMI as a new fan. It grew on me eventually though, but I was really surprised on its success on the US charts. I thought it'd completely bomb.
- The first non-single track I've liked from TEOM! I really loved its melody and lyrics, and I don't understand why a lot of people say it's a filler in the album. It shits over all the other ballads from that album IMO except WBT.
- Overrated IMO. Okay it's a nice song with all the live instruments, but I don't think it's something special.
- Find it boring.
- They should've chosen this song as the 2nd single from Charmbracelet, not that it'd change anything though.
But still, I used to love this song to death. Got tired of it easily.
To Be Around You
- I like this better than Emotions! Though I don't think this would fare well as a single, it's still one of my fave tracks from the album.
Alone In Love
- Not crazy over this song.
- I love the rap part in the remix, but I still can't get myself to like the song. Something's just completely missing...
- Reminds me of Forever but worse.
- Classic! Her best cover!
There's Got To Be A Way
- Despite its cheesy lyrics, the vocals are just amazing. I'm literally in awe everytime I listen to that final chorus.