Let's say this week it's GETBACK's week... to release his own album...
He'd come up with:
- Artistic name (it can be his real name or any name he wants to use here)
- Cover of the album and singles (Doesn't necessarily need your own pictures or face, it could be any landscape or abstract art)
- Some lyrics (they can be personal own by us as well)
- Images, promotion, etc, etc....
- Editions the album will be released like
- Which languages it'll be at
- Promotion games and where you'd love to perform at
- the price of your album
- Markets where he will release it at
- If there are any remix EP associated with it, any re-release... something
- The TOUR and anything related to it
- Collectable items that fans can purchase on the artist's website
- What commercials and with what products would you release your song with?
- Fictional tweets and Facebook status updates
He'll be teasing us, and lettin' us know what the music will be like....
The songs will be just with names and the theme and topic... and we'll bring some examples or artists we like to show us how the song itself would sound, or how it'd be if it was in fact , a song by us !
The photos or booklet (it doens't need to be edited, cut or photoshopped with your name, we'll just think of it as yours )Example:
Hi guys... so this is my LEAD SINGLE and it's called "Don't need to be done" and it's a ballad that I describe as very mellow and deep!!! It manages with lots of emotions and I think of it as the perfect love anthe...
SOUND: "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis / "HALO" - Beyoncé
The UKMixers will comment, vote, rate or anything as if we were famous singers
Anything we want , as if in fact WE WERE TO RELEASE OUR OWN ALBUM.
Pretty much anything you want to make it as personal, honest and deep possibe as if you were an international superstar with the power to share your own art and experiences...
- You can release female music even if you're a boy, or viceversa
- YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT RELATED TO YOUR OWN RECORD
- 1 era per week only (no more than 2 Studio albums, remember you can release Re-releases, ep's, singles, videos, remixes, rarities and TV Specials on it) - Just like the "Born this Way Era" (studio album, remix album, Christmas special, etc)
UKMIx Users will also be able to collaborate on the album, duets and whatever you guys come up with, OR collaborate with real artists like MAriah Carey and Usher
We'll start on this coming Sunday May 20th! and a new ARTIST will release the new album every Sunday !!
Someone wants to be the first??? If no one wants I guess I can try to be first, but I'd like to give you guys the chance first....
The only question I need some help with is.... how can we certify the albums? By the amount of comments or what method of measurement???
Just your IMAGINATION.