I love all of them, Denmark, Holland, Portugal and Germany, so I'm sorry for those who didn't make it to the next round and happy for those who did.sbk wrote:Having a meltdown tbh. It started off so well.
Oh well. 2014 is soon
I think I said something stupid again, please don't hate me.mykka wrote:Indeed, WTF?Plym wrote:WTF!Rihab95 wrote:One day Europe will be one big country only anyway, with 95% of the population speaking Chinese and the other 5% Japanese, so the UEFA Euro isn't that important IMO.
I have a feeling both matches will end up with a tietoni_pest wrote:I'm so nervous about the games tonight, hopefully Ireland finds some inner strenght and wins over Italy cause I'm sure we'll lose to Spain.