Madonna: The MDNA 2012 World Tour

Moderators: Spartan, king_oxymoron

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 am

Yesterday a fan wrote SEXY on Madonna's back!

Video
http://t.co/bLqZqeqy
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
adriano
Manager

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

^^ Yeah it was madonna herself who asked a fan to write a 4 letter word which describes her on her back......the fan wrote sexy.......cool part of the show :P

Btw from some report it seems she singed again Love Spent during the show.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

Danzo wrote:The first concert in Mexico is now 100% sold out ! :D (around 52,000 Tickets).

For the second shows there are still 15,489 Tickets (seats) + unknow 'General Admission' Tickets.
Thanx for your updates Danzo. 8-)
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

denise wrote:^^ Yeah it was madonna herself who asked a fan to write a 4 letter word which describes her on her back......the fan wrote sexy.......cool part of the show :P

Btw from some report it seems she singed again Love Spent during the show.
Yes She did!
Video: http://t.co/n9FrXIXa
adriano
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
spiritboy
Legend

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am

spiritboy wrote:Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
First of all besides writing something I would've firstly kissed her back and touch her.....that fan instead looked so lame: for god sake have a little enthusiasm you big dic^head :roll:

About me writing something, of course I'd write BITCH on her back, Yeah I know it's one letter more....but who cares.....I'm sure she'd apprichiate somehow,LOL!
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

denise wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
First of all besides writing something I would've firstly kissed her back and touch her.....that fan instead looked so lame: for god sake have a little enthusiasm you big dic^head :roll:

About me writing something, of course I'd write BITCH on her back, Yeah I know it's one letter more....but who cares.....I'm sure she'd apprichiate somehow,LOL!
Definitely +1!!!
adriano
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

:lol: :lol:

I probably would've written Cock on her back :lol:
spiritboy
Legend

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 am

Elton probably would've written C*nt
:lol:
adriano
Manager

Postby JasonJ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 am

adriano wrote:Elton probably would've written C*nt
killing me with this one. hahahahahah
**DEAD**
:lol: :lol: :lol:
JasonJ
Manager

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

JasonJ wrote:
adriano wrote:Elton probably would've written C*nt
killing me with this one. hahahahahah
**DEAD**
adriano
Manager

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 pm

My best friends who moved to Washington DC won tickets for Golden Triangle for tonight's show! YAY! :D
spiritboy
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
spiritboy
Legend

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

spiritboy wrote:Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
Yes.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:

First a little bit of Holiday, then almost the entire Holiday song, then Love Spent, now the writing on her back thing! Although I'm not sure if this is gonna last! :D
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
TiagoRodrigues
Legend

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

denise wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
Yes.
Out of the two concerts in the Golden Triangle I´ve attended I had only actually bought a ticket to one of them :lol: And I didn´t use it at all .
So, yes, they can give their tickets away to anyone they feel like :wink:
btw, guys I´ll attend LA shows :D
I tried to come to Vegas but they´re absolutely sold out ! :o
LA was sold out as well but , appparently , they´ve released a few more tickets for the umpteenth time :roll:

West Coast´s audiences ROCK BIGTIME - they´re my favorite crowds after NY (although I´ve attended concerts there only twice before) , especially LA !
Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !
atbw13
Manager

Postby JasonJ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm

TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Not in Europe... :(
JasonJ
Manager

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

JasonJ wrote:
TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
I think this time America has, so far ,given her a much warmer reception than Europe .
I mean, great reviews, great crowds, all concerts sold out, etc. Let´s face it, in spite of the huge success, she faced a lot of backlash during the European Leg .
So, I think she felt like giving us something back !
atbw13
Manager

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

atbw13 wrote:
JasonJ wrote:
I think this time America has, so far ,given her a much warmer reception than Europe .
I mean, great reviews, great crowds, all concerts sold out, etc. Let´s face it, in spite of the huge success, she faced a lot of backlash during the European Leg .
So, I think she felt like giving us something back !
It has nothing to do with that. Most USA shows are in arenas...European shows in arenas were soldout as well. Europe is going through a recession right now and in many coutries people can't afford spending much money on her tickets. Then there's the fact that the media was not very good to her, but the public reaction to her was great! And stadium crowds are usually great! Check videos everywhere and you'll see most european crowds were great...besides de ones fron the UK :lol:

And then one last thing...as you guys realised by now, she's only changing her show in places where she's performing 2 dates in a row in the same place...it's when she has the time to change her show. Most European dates she would get there the day of the concert and do one gig and then leave. It's all very different really! And i guess the fact she's at 46 or 47 shows by now, she's probably getting tired of doing the same things over and over again. I don't think it's anything to do with "give something back"...if she was that kind of person she would not cancel her Australian dates :lol:
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
TiagoRodrigues
Legend

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 pm

JasonJ wrote:
I'm glad she did the first nipplegate in Istanbul :D Such a treat for us after waiting 19 years :D
spiritboy
Legend

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 pm

@ Tiago : what you said makes sense but, I still think the backlash from the media was really huge in Europe .
You can take it from this thread. Everyday there were a lot of conspiracy theories, pics from the stadiums, people and the media itself claiming she was performing in half-empty places :roll: .
The majority of her shows in the US and Canada are indeed in arenas, but , in most cities she´ll play 2 concerts what equals the amount of tickets sold for most of the European shows (around 30k, even though these ones in Europe were held at stadiums with a single show) .
What I´m saying is that she´s having a better reaction from America than she had in Europe (in general, not only fans).
But, maybe you´re right, she´s just shaking things up a bit, since she´s been performing for almost 4 months by now and we all know Madonna gets bored really easy ! :wink:
I think I also got carried away since I was pretty sure everyone would lambast her and, instead , she´s having a lot of L.U.V. :lol:
atbw13
Manager

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Seeing how some so called act of the "moment" are doing(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

denise wrote:Seeing how some so called act of the "moment"(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
I think she did really great in Europe - especially considering how high her ticket prices are, the economic situation and, most importantly, the market saturation
She´s toured Europe 6 times in the past 11 years :o :o :o
atbw13
Manager

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

atbw13 wrote:
denise wrote:Seeing how some so called act of the "moment"(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
I think she did really great in Europe - especially considering how high her ticket prices are, the economic situation and, most importantly, the market saturation
She´s toured Europe 6 times in the past 11 years :o :o :o
Exactly...and the last two times were in 2008 and 2009...so the fact she still managed to get more then 100 million dollars from Europe was huge! 8-)
TiagoRodrigues
Legend

Postby Danzo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes ! :D

I need something smash for the Mexican Tour dates, sex tape maybe ? :D

Edit: I would've written "SLUT" on her back ! 8-) :P
J/K
TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...
Danzo
Manager

Return to Pure Pop