Madonna: The MDNA 2012 World Tour

Moderators: Spartan, king_oxymoron

 

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 am

Yesterday a fan wrote SEXY on Madonna's back!
Image

Video
http://t.co/bLqZqeqy
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
User avatar
adriano
Manager
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

^^ Yeah it was madonna herself who asked a fan to write a 4 letter word which describes her on her back......the fan wrote sexy.......cool part of the show :P

Btw from some report it seems she singed again Love Spent during the show.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

Danzo wrote:The first concert in Mexico is now 100% sold out ! :D (around 52,000 Tickets).

For the second shows there are still 15,489 Tickets (seats) + unknow 'General Admission' Tickets.
Thanx for your updates Danzo. 8-)
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

denise wrote:^^ Yeah it was madonna herself who asked a fan to write a 4 letter word which describes her on her back......the fan wrote sexy.......cool part of the show :P

Btw from some report it seems she singed again Love Spent during the show.
Yes She did!
Video: http://t.co/n9FrXIXa
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
User avatar
adriano
Manager
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 am

Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am

spiritboy wrote:Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
First of all besides writing something I would've firstly kissed her back and touch her.....that fan instead looked so lame: for god sake have a little enthusiasm you big dic^head :roll:

About me writing something, of course I'd write BITCH on her back, Yeah I know it's one letter more....but who cares.....I'm sure she'd apprichiate somehow,LOL!
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

denise wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Denise, what would've you written on her back? :P
First of all besides writing something I would've firstly kissed her back and touch her.....that fan instead looked so lame: for god sake have a little enthusiasm you big dic^head :roll:

About me writing something, of course I'd write BITCH on her back, Yeah I know it's one letter more....but who cares.....I'm sure she'd apprichiate somehow,LOL!
Definitely +1!!!
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
User avatar
adriano
Manager
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 am

:lol: :lol:

I probably would've written Cock on her back :lol:
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 am

Elton probably would've written C*nt
:lol:
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
User avatar
adriano
Manager
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008

Postby JasonJ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 am

adriano wrote:Elton probably would've written C*nt
:lol:
killing me with this one. hahahahahah
**DEAD**
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
JasonJ
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012
Location: Amsterdam

Postby adriano » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

JasonJ wrote:
adriano wrote:Elton probably would've written C*nt
:lol:
killing me with this one. hahahahahah
**DEAD**
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
never knew karma could be so rewarding...
User avatar
adriano
Manager
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 pm

My best friends who moved to Washington DC won tickets for Golden Triangle for tonight's show! YAY! :D
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

spiritboy wrote:Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
Yes.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:

First a little bit of Holiday, then almost the entire Holiday song, then Love Spent, now the writing on her back thing! Although I'm not sure if this is gonna last! :D
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
User avatar
TiagoRodrigues
Legend
 
Posts: 11053
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006
Location: Portugal

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

denise wrote:
spiritboy wrote:Guys, i need help. For those who won GT pit tickets, my friends won two tickets, can they give away their regular tickets to their mother and boyfriend?
Yes.
Out of the two concerts in the Golden Triangle I´ve attended I had only actually bought a ticket to one of them :lol: And I didn´t use it at all .
So, yes, they can give their tickets away to anyone they feel like :wink:
btw, guys I´ll attend LA shows :D
I tried to come to Vegas but they´re absolutely sold out ! :o
LA was sold out as well but , appparently , they´ve released a few more tickets for the umpteenth time :roll:

West Coast´s audiences ROCK BIGTIME - they´re my favorite crowds after NY (although I´ve attended concerts there only twice before) , especially LA !
Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !
User avatar
atbw13
Manager
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012
Location: Chicago , Illinois - U.S.A.

Postby JasonJ » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm

TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Not in Europe... :(
User avatar
JasonJ
Manager
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012
Location: Amsterdam

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

JasonJ wrote:
TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Not in Europe... :(
I think this time America has, so far ,given her a much warmer reception than Europe .
I mean, great reviews, great crowds, all concerts sold out, etc. Let´s face it, in spite of the huge success, she faced a lot of backlash during the European Leg .
So, I think she felt like giving us something back !
Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !
User avatar
atbw13
Manager
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012
Location: Chicago , Illinois - U.S.A.

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

atbw13 wrote:
JasonJ wrote:
TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Not in Europe... :(
I think this time America has, so far ,given her a much warmer reception than Europe .
I mean, great reviews, great crowds, all concerts sold out, etc. Let´s face it, in spite of the huge success, she faced a lot of backlash during the European Leg .
So, I think she felt like giving us something back !
It has nothing to do with that. Most USA shows are in arenas...European shows in arenas were soldout as well. Europe is going through a recession right now and in many coutries people can't afford spending much money on her tickets. Then there's the fact that the media was not very good to her, but the public reaction to her was great! And stadium crowds are usually great! Check videos everywhere and you'll see most european crowds were great...besides de ones fron the UK :lol:

And then one last thing...as you guys realised by now, she's only changing her show in places where she's performing 2 dates in a row in the same place...it's when she has the time to change her show. Most European dates she would get there the day of the concert and do one gig and then leave. It's all very different really! And i guess the fact she's at 46 or 47 shows by now, she's probably getting tired of doing the same things over and over again. I don't think it's anything to do with "give something back"...if she was that kind of person she would not cancel her Australian dates :lol:
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
User avatar
TiagoRodrigues
Legend
 
Posts: 11053
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006
Location: Portugal

Postby spiritboy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 pm

JasonJ wrote:
TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Not in Europe... :(
I'm glad she did the first nipplegate in Istanbul :D Such a treat for us after waiting 19 years :D
Are you ready for a perfect storm? #Madonna13
User avatar
spiritboy
Legend
 
Posts: 11235
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004
Location: Turkey

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 pm

@ Tiago : what you said makes sense but, I still think the backlash from the media was really huge in Europe .
You can take it from this thread. Everyday there were a lot of conspiracy theories, pics from the stadiums, people and the media itself claiming she was performing in half-empty places :roll: .
The majority of her shows in the US and Canada are indeed in arenas, but , in most cities she´ll play 2 concerts what equals the amount of tickets sold for most of the European shows (around 30k, even though these ones in Europe were held at stadiums with a single show) .
What I´m saying is that she´s having a better reaction from America than she had in Europe (in general, not only fans).
But, maybe you´re right, she´s just shaking things up a bit, since she´s been performing for almost 4 months by now and we all know Madonna gets bored really easy ! :wink:
I think I also got carried away since I was pretty sure everyone would lambast her and, instead , she´s having a lot of L.U.V. :lol:
Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !
User avatar
atbw13
Manager
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012
Location: Chicago , Illinois - U.S.A.

Postby denise » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Seeing how some so called act of the "moment" are doing(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
There's only one Queen
and that's MADONNA.
denise
Legend
 
Posts: 11975
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008

Postby atbw13 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:29 pm

denise wrote:Seeing how some so called act of the "moment"(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
I think she did really great in Europe - especially considering how high her ticket prices are, the economic situation and, most importantly, the market saturation
She´s toured Europe 6 times in the past 11 years :o :o :o
Denise , we ( Madonna Fans ) will miss you A LOT !
User avatar
atbw13
Manager
 
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012
Location: Chicago , Illinois - U.S.A.

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

atbw13 wrote:
denise wrote:Seeing how some so called act of the "moment"(though this "moment" seems already gone,lol)Madonna did great in Europe.
I think she did really great in Europe - especially considering how high her ticket prices are, the economic situation and, most importantly, the market saturation
She´s toured Europe 6 times in the past 11 years :o :o :o
Exactly...and the last two times were in 2008 and 2009...so the fact she still managed to get more then 100 million dollars from Europe was huge! 8-)
"Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"
User avatar
TiagoRodrigues
Legend
 
Posts: 11053
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006
Location: Portugal

Postby Danzo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm

TiagoRodrigues wrote:I love it how each city she visits there seems to be a new surprise :lol:

Yes ! :D

I need something smash for the Mexican Tour dates, sex tape maybe ? :D

Edit: I would've written "SLUT" on her back ! 8-) :P
J/K
TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...
User avatar
Danzo
Manager
 
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009
Location: México

Return to Pure Pop