Brian McKnight....is GAY!!

Moderator: biscuits

 

Postby missmaura » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:49 pm

He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
User avatar
missmaura
Groupie
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005
Location: New York City

Postby crazyman324 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:10 pm

You sure? Not read this anywhere else.
User avatar
crazyman324
The Ringleader
 
Posts: 16124
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004
Location: Your mum.

Postby flatdeejay » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:24 pm

And what??? Why is it important??
User avatar
flatdeejay
Manager
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003
Location: flatland

Postby nikka » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:15 pm

missmaura wrote:He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact bi. There seems to be a lot of men in the entertainment industry who are gay/bi. I heard of loon, pdiddy, usher, tyson beckford, craig david ( seems as though he is friends with tyson), marques houston, being either gay or bi. Apparently what I listed is extremely short. There seems to be a lot more. I wonder if this phenomenom exist in european music industry.
nikka
Groupie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005

Postby Plym » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:30 pm

nikka wrote:usher
Oh please. :roll:
User avatar
Plym
Take Care
 
Posts: 31059
Joined: Sun May 22, 2005
Location: London

Postby John » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:36 pm

No idea who he is.
This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.
User avatar
John
Chief Kitten Herder
 
Posts: 18980
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002
Location: Innit-ville

Postby aneta » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:36 pm

IMO you're not missing much John!
User avatar
aneta
Admin Babe
 
Posts: 6122
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2001
Location: Sunlight

Postby missmaura » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:06 am

Of course you're not going to read this anywhere. Why would Brian McKnight want this news to be spread? He started an affair with a gay man in Chicago while he was still married. The affair has been going on for 5 years. His lover was upset at the fact that Brian wanted him to have surgery to become a woman. He called up the radio station WBLS in New York and voiced his concern over his relationship with Brian. He already had breast surgery and now lives his life as a woman-or a transexual-but doesn't want to cut of his genitals. He's thinking of stoping the relationship with Brian.
User avatar
missmaura
Groupie
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005
Location: New York City

Postby missmaura » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:08 am

nikka wrote:
missmaura wrote:He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact bi. There seems to be a lot of men in the entertainment industry who are gay/bi. I heard of loon, pdiddy, usher, tyson beckford, craig david ( seems as though he is friends with tyson), marques houston, being either gay or bi. Apparently what I listed is extremely short. There seems to be a lot more. I wonder if this phenomenom exist in european music industry.
George Michael, and that other British guy I can't think of his name right now....he sings that song off the Lion King sound track. I didn't know Craig David was gay?? lol But I'm not surprised. All the other names you listed above are gay or bi or at least have experimented in the lifestyle. Including USHER! lol
User avatar
missmaura
Groupie
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005
Location: New York City

Postby Flea » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:37 am

Forgive me for asking this... but who on earth is Brian McKnight?
Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
There's more important things than hearing you speak.
User avatar
Flea
Superstar
 
Posts: 7151
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004
Location: My Knocking Shop

Postby TheSource » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:03 am

How do you this, I mean do you know him personally or something. Please don't tell me you heard it being said on the radio by Wendy Williams. :roll:
Ashanti - Love Her Or Leave Her Alone.
User avatar
TheSource
Manager
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004
Location: Atlanta GA

Postby ollie44 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:39 am

Flea wrote:Forgive me for asking this... but who on earth is Brian McKnight?
I think he did a duet with Mariah Carey if I'm thinking of the right guy but it's nto exactly Eminem being outed is it?

Image
User avatar
ollie44
Superstar
 
Posts: 5934
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2003
Location: Bed, probably!

Postby BabyGirl82 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:46 am

^^^ Yes that's Brian Mcknight...he's an excellent soul singer...has some beautiful songs.."Back at One"..."Anytime"....

But WTF?! do we have any conclusive proof?...not that it matters but I was surprised when I read this....
User avatar
BabyGirl82
Roadie
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005
Location: UK

Postby honeystacia » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:55 am

I loved Back At One and Whenever You Call with Mariah. However, I really don't believe this. Maybe my gaydar isn't working :-?
honeystacia
Manager
 
Posts: 4880
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2001
Location: Holland

Postby pepster » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:24 pm

missmaura wrote:His lover was upset at the fact that Brian wanted him to have surgery to become a woman.
Then why in the world would Brian Mcknight have a relationship with a gay man if he's interested in turning him into a woman when he can have so many woman to choose from. This sounds like nothing, but a rumor to me.
User avatar
pepster
Legend
 
Posts: 10456
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005

Postby steophonic » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:58 pm

It seems like the only gossip worth talking about around here is what sexuality people are - personally I couldn't care less.

He's got a decent voice but his music aint really my thing.
User avatar
steophonic
Music Junkie
 
Posts: 21689
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004

Postby nikka » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:36 am

missmaura wrote:
nikka wrote:
missmaura wrote:He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact bi. There seems to be a lot of men in the entertainment industry who are gay/bi. I heard of loon, pdiddy, usher, tyson beckford, craig david ( seems as though he is friends with tyson), marques houston, being either gay or bi. Apparently what I listed is extremely short. There seems to be a lot more. I wonder if this phenomenom exist in european music industry.
George Michael, and that other British guy I can't think of his name right now....he sings that song off the Lion King sound track. I didn't know Craig David was gay?? lol But I'm not surprised. All the other names you listed above are gay or bi or at least have experimented in the lifestyle. Including USHER! lol
haha I don't know if Craig David is gay. The question is always in the mix.
nikka
Groupie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005

Postby BronxBadBoi » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:54 pm

Craig David and Brian McKnight both look like they have a little sugar in their tank. Also, I heard the interview with that Tranny and she tried to say R.Kelly was messing with young boys. And the Source yes this was all on the Wendy Williams show...
Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
2. Ugly Betty
3. Six Degrees
User avatar
BronxBadBoi
Superstar
 
Posts: 5143
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2002
Location: Bronx, New York(the best borough)

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:59 am

This is 2005 not 1975 who gives a bother if any of them are gay?
Uk the only way
User avatar
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2001
Location: Farnborough

Postby nikka » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:52 pm

muzik_biz_wiz wrote:This is 2005 not 1975 who gives a bother if any of them are gay?
Obviously these gay celebrities care since they try so hard to hide it.
nikka
Groupie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005

Postby LetMeLoveU » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:00 pm

With all those nice men in the showbiz - you have to be gay... :D

PS: There are also some nice women in :wink:
i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!
User avatar
LetMeLoveU
Superstar
 
Posts: 6081
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005
Location: the big blue ball next to the moon

Postby hellohello » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:23 pm

what kind of topic is this gosh
So near but yet so far. You are my guiding star***
User avatar
hellohello
Manager
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005
Location: In Rihanna's California king bed

Postby DifficultKind » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:25 pm

Am I McBovvered? :wink:

Couldn't resist :oops: sorry!
Out of sight, out of time, out of patience and I'm out of my mind...
User avatar
DifficultKind
Roadie
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Location: I'll tell you once I've opened my eyes...

Return to News & Gossip