Brian McKnight....is GAY!!

Moderator: biscuits

Postby missmaura » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:49 pm

He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
missmaura
Groupie

Postby crazyman324 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:10 pm

You sure? Not read this anywhere else.
crazyman324
The Ringleader

Postby flatdeejay » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:24 pm

And what??? Why is it important??
flatdeejay
Manager

Postby nikka » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:15 pm

missmaura wrote:He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact bi. There seems to be a lot of men in the entertainment industry who are gay/bi. I heard of loon, pdiddy, usher, tyson beckford, craig david ( seems as though he is friends with tyson), marques houston, being either gay or bi. Apparently what I listed is extremely short. There seems to be a lot more. I wonder if this phenomenom exist in european music industry.
nikka
Groupie

Postby Plym » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:30 pm

nikka wrote:usher
Oh please. :roll:
Plym
Take Care

Postby John » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:36 pm

No idea who he is.
This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.
John
Chief Kitten Herder

Postby aneta » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:36 pm

IMO you're not missing much John!
aneta
Admin Babe

Postby missmaura » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:06 am

Of course you're not going to read this anywhere. Why would Brian McKnight want this news to be spread? He started an affair with a gay man in Chicago while he was still married. The affair has been going on for 5 years. His lover was upset at the fact that Brian wanted him to have surgery to become a woman. He called up the radio station WBLS in New York and voiced his concern over his relationship with Brian. He already had breast surgery and now lives his life as a woman-or a transexual-but doesn't want to cut of his genitals. He's thinking of stoping the relationship with Brian.
missmaura
Groupie

Postby missmaura » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:08 am

nikka wrote:
missmaura wrote:He got outed by his transexual lover from Chicago. Maybe that was the reason his marriage split up. I swear, it seems like EVERYONE in the entertainment industry is homosexual.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is in fact bi. There seems to be a lot of men in the entertainment industry who are gay/bi. I heard of loon, pdiddy, usher, tyson beckford, craig david ( seems as though he is friends with tyson), marques houston, being either gay or bi. Apparently what I listed is extremely short. There seems to be a lot more. I wonder if this phenomenom exist in european music industry.
George Michael, and that other British guy I can't think of his name right now....he sings that song off the Lion King sound track. I didn't know Craig David was gay?? lol But I'm not surprised. All the other names you listed above are gay or bi or at least have experimented in the lifestyle. Including USHER! lol
missmaura
Groupie

Postby Flea » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:37 am

Forgive me for asking this... but who on earth is Brian McKnight?
Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
There's more important things than hearing you speak.
Flea
Superstar

Postby TheSource » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:03 am

How do you this, I mean do you know him personally or something. Please don't tell me you heard it being said on the radio by Wendy Williams. :roll:
Ashanti - Love Her Or Leave Her Alone.
TheSource
Manager

Postby ollie44 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:39 am

Flea wrote:Forgive me for asking this... but who on earth is Brian McKnight?
I think he did a duet with Mariah Carey if I'm thinking of the right guy but it's nto exactly Eminem being outed is it?

ollie44
Superstar

Postby BabyGirl82 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:46 am

^^^ Yes that's Brian Mcknight...he's an excellent soul singer...has some beautiful songs.."Back at One"..."Anytime"....

But WTF?! do we have any conclusive proof?...not that it matters but I was surprised when I read this....
BabyGirl82
Roadie

Postby honeystacia » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:55 am

I loved Back At One and Whenever You Call with Mariah. However, I really don't believe this. Maybe my gaydar isn't working :-?
honeystacia
Manager

Postby pepster » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:24 pm

missmaura wrote:His lover was upset at the fact that Brian wanted him to have surgery to become a woman.
Then why in the world would Brian Mcknight have a relationship with a gay man if he's interested in turning him into a woman when he can have so many woman to choose from. This sounds like nothing, but a rumor to me.
pepster
Legend

Postby steophonic » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:58 pm

It seems like the only gossip worth talking about around here is what sexuality people are - personally I couldn't care less.

He's got a decent voice but his music aint really my thing.
steophonic
Music Junkie

Postby nikka » Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:36 am

missmaura wrote:
nikka wrote:
George Michael, and that other British guy I can't think of his name right now....he sings that song off the Lion King sound track. I didn't know Craig David was gay?? lol But I'm not surprised. All the other names you listed above are gay or bi or at least have experimented in the lifestyle. Including USHER! lol
haha I don't know if Craig David is gay. The question is always in the mix.
nikka
Groupie

Postby BronxBadBoi » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:54 pm

Craig David and Brian McKnight both look like they have a little sugar in their tank. Also, I heard the interview with that Tranny and she tried to say R.Kelly was messing with young boys. And the Source yes this was all on the Wendy Williams show...
Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
2. Ugly Betty
3. Six Degrees
BronxBadBoi
Superstar

Postby muzik_biz_wiz » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:59 am

This is 2005 not 1975 who gives a bother if any of them are gay?
Uk the only way
muzik_biz_wiz
Manager

Postby nikka » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:52 pm

muzik_biz_wiz wrote:This is 2005 not 1975 who gives a bother if any of them are gay?
Obviously these gay celebrities care since they try so hard to hide it.
nikka
Groupie

Postby LetMeLoveU » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:00 pm

With all those nice men in the showbiz - you have to be gay... :D

PS: There are also some nice women in :wink:
i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!
LetMeLoveU
Superstar

Postby hellohello » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:23 pm

what kind of topic is this gosh
So near but yet so far. You are my guiding star***
hellohello
Manager

Postby DifficultKind » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:25 pm

Am I McBovvered? :wink:

Couldn't resist :oops: sorry!
Out of sight, out of time, out of patience and I'm out of my mind...
DifficultKind
Roadie

Return to News & Gossip