Official Sales Database :: Brasil [UPDATED ON 13.07.2014]

Moderators: AutomaticBR, kingofskiffle, arab, Wayne

 

Postby Luigi_ish » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:53 pm

Do you know more about RBD Celestial and Rebels album sales perhaps? :D
User avatar
Luigi_ish
Roadie
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007
Location: The Netherlands

Postby joao » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:45 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
Kirk Franklin - Hero
AD10000
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
joao
Superstar
 
Posts: 5899
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004

Postby PopBoy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:59 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:Paulina Rubio - Ananda
AA2000
Ananda was already released in Brazil... I gotta buy it 8-) Thanks for the new codes :wink:
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:25 pm

Luigi_ish wrote:Do you know more about RBD Celestial and Rebels album sales perhaps? :D
everything we got it's on the 1st page

as those are new album with big 1st codes, it might take a while until we have an AB, AC...

oh, and i saw you talkin' about Hot100Brasil in other thread - forget that charts, it's fake and meaningless! we do have an official albums chart, but it doesn't cover much of the country and you can find it on www.sucessocd.com.br
for airplay we don't have an official chart, but www.playlistbrasil.com is the most "near official" we have, i talked to people on the radio station of my city and they told me i can trust on that website, they used to send data for them

joao wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:
Kirk Franklin - Hero
AD10000
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
at least Gospel music sells, even in English lol

PopBoy wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:Paulina Rubio - Ananda
AA2000
Ananda was already released in Brazil... I gotta buy it 8-) Thanks for the new codes :wink:
do you like that? :( i have no respect for u anymore! loooool
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby Luigi_ish » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:01 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
Luigi_ish wrote:Do you know more about RBD Celestial and Rebels album sales perhaps? :D
everything we got it's on the 1st page

as those are new album with big 1st codes, it might take a while until we have an AB, AC...

oh, and i saw you talkin' about Hot100Brasil in other thread - forget that charts, it's fake and meaningless! we do have an official albums chart, but it doesn't cover much of the country and you can find it on www.sucessocd.com.br
for airplay we don't have an official chart, but www.playlistbrasil.com is the most "near official" we have, i talked to people on the radio station of my city and they told me i can trust on that website, they used to send data for them
Then if www.sucessocd.com.br is the official website, I don't get why all RBD's albums are in the top 50 of the past week, while the 2 most recent releases aren't... and u did post that both of them sold a lot... I have to click on "Top 50" on the sucessocd.com.br website for the albums chart right?
Btw: the second site doesn't work here...
User avatar
Luigi_ish
Roadie
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007
Location: The Netherlands

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:24 am

Luigi_ish wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:
Luigi_ish wrote:Do you know more about RBD Celestial and Rebels album sales perhaps? :D
everything we got it's on the 1st page

as those are new album with big 1st codes, it might take a while until we have an AB, AC...

oh, and i saw you talkin' about Hot100Brasil in other thread - forget that charts, it's fake and meaningless! we do have an official albums chart, but it doesn't cover much of the country and you can find it on www.sucessocd.com.br
for airplay we don't have an official chart, but www.playlistbrasil.com is the most "near official" we have, i talked to people on the radio station of my city and they told me i can trust on that website, they used to send data for them
Then if www.sucessocd.com.br is the official website, I don't get why all RBD's albums are in the top 50 of the past week, while the 2 most recent releases aren't... and u did post that both of them sold a lot... I have to click on "Top 50" on the sucessocd.com.br website for the albums chart right?
Btw: the second site doesn't work here...
honestly, i think it's normal that their previous albums are selling more - they are cheaper and the music on them it's on the soap opera, wich i don't think it's aired anymore, but the promotion for Celestial/Rebels is not big since the music is not on TV and they are not played on the biggest radio stations, also, they are kinda expensive when you compare it to their other albums... i expect them to sell more after they go on tour here again

and about the other website, i forgot the .br lol

www.playlistbrasil.com.br

go to "Top 100 Pop", that's the most representative chart of what's popular here right now (specially for international songs)
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:31 am

AutomaticBR wrote:

PopBoy wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:Paulina Rubio - Ananda
AA2000
Ananda was already released in Brazil... I gotta buy it 8-) Thanks for the new codes :wink:
do you like that? :( i have no respect for u anymore! loooool
:P

Im loving her first single, Ni Una Sola Palabra and I have her english album, its good although I prefer Paulina singing Spanish.
I might buy Ananda if its for R$27 on FNAC sale
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:28 am

PopBoy wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:

PopBoy wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:Paulina Rubio - Ananda
AA2000
Ananda was already released in Brazil... I gotta buy it 8-) Thanks for the new codes :wink:
do you like that? :( i have no respect for u anymore! loooool
:P

Im loving her first single, Ni Una Sola Palabra and I have her english album, its good although I prefer Paulina singing Spanish.
I might buy Ananda if its for R$27 on FNAC sale
when u go there check out the codes for Evanescence's "The Open door" :P somethin' funny happened today... i know that the album was released here in both Digipack and normal CD Case, i tought the codes were the same (as usually) but when the CD came out, i got AA30k for the Digipack one and now i saw AA20k for the CD Case one, it has just arrived in stores here :-?

also, another VERY weird thing - i saw Mana's "Amar es combatir" on AA1500, not 15k as previously posted :-?
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:33 am

AutomaticBR wrote:
when u go there check out the codes for Evanescence's "The Open door" :P somethin' funny happened today... i know that the album was released here in both Digipack and normal CD Case, i tought the codes were the same (as usually) but when the CD came out, i got AA30k for the Digipack one and now i saw AA20k for the CD Case one, it has just arrived in stores here :-?

also, another VERY weird thing - i saw Mana's "Amar es combatir" on AA1500, not 15k as previously posted :-?
Its been months since I dont go there cause Im on vacations, but I'll soon be back and I can check it for you. I remember the Mana album and I'm pretty sure it was 15k :-? but well maybe it was just my mistake, I will confirm it and then post here.
I had no idea about the Evanescence album, I guess I've only found the digipack version :-? but I'll also see it for you too.
Can't wait for new Loose codes :P hope to find anything new
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:01 am

impressively, the new Madonna DVD is already in stores in my lil' asshole town lol

Madonna - The Confessions Tour (DVD)
AA15000

and another one i didn't knew it was already released in Brasil

Various - Eminem presentes The Re-Up
AA10000

this week there's also Coldplay's "X&Y" Tour Edition being released, the soundtrack of "Dreamgirls" and Green Day's first album, it's called "1039/Smoothed out slappy" or somethin' like that :lol:
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:48 am

Im probably going tomorrow to the new Saraiva that opened in a Mall near my house, I hope to find a lot of NEW codes. :P

:o Great first shippment for Madonna
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:09 pm

PopBoy wrote:Im probably going tomorrow to the new Saraiva that opened in a Mall near my house, I hope to find a lot of NEW codes. :P
YAY! Don't forget to have a notebook or a cellphone with you to get as many code as possible, i always do that :lol: with a cellphone, of course
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 pm

Couldnt find a lot of things there, I was kinda disappointed :-? Christina still AB, Fergie AD, Beyonce AC, Janet AA, Nelly Furtado was sold-out.

Jay-Z - Kingdom Come
AA1500

Mary J. Blige - Reflections (A Retrospective)
AA3000

Pussycat Dolls - Live in London DVD
AA5000

BTWAutomatic, I saw AGAIN the Mana album and Im pretty sure it's AA16000. :wink:
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:19 am

PopBoy wrote:Couldnt find a lot of things there, I was kinda disappointed :-? Christina still AB, Fergie AD, Beyonce AC, Janet AA, Nelly Furtado was sold-out.

Jay-Z - Kingdom Come
AA1500

Mary J. Blige - Reflections (A Retrospective)
AA3000

Pussycat Dolls - Live in London DVD
AA5000

BTWAutomatic, I saw AGAIN the Mana album and Im pretty sure it's AA16000. :wink:
3 new codes, great! i didn't know that PCD DVD was already released here!

and weird about Mana, i've never heard of an album having 2 different codes :-? i even looked if the tracklist wasn't different, or if it had a DVD, but no, it's was completely equal to the AC4000 that was in the same store!

oh man, wish i had a FNAC/Saraiva or any other huge store near me, i would spend the whole day over there getting ALL the codes, for every CD :lol: at least international ones
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:02 pm

Forgot this one, sorry:

Pussycat Dolls - PCD
AK2000

Thats so awkward... im so sure its 16k :lol:

Also Automatic, I found the Evanescence normal CD with the AA20k that you mentioned before. It seems that the digipack verison is GONE. All stores I went only had the normal CD. :-?
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:50 pm

PopBoy wrote:
Pussycat Dolls - PCD
AK2000

"devagar e sempre" :lol: they sold nearly 20k 'til now, surelly could have sold much more with all the massive hits they had, don't u think? :-?
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:48 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
PopBoy wrote:
Pussycat Dolls - PCD
AK2000

"devagar e sempre" :lol: they sold nearly 20k 'til now, surelly could have sold much more with all the massive hits they had, don't u think? :-?
Yeah :lol: its going real sloooow for them.
But the major problem is (I guess) no-shippment to Lojas Americanas, they have big stocks and GREAT prices at their stores. For me, thats the reason why PCD hasnt crossed the 30k mark, even though they have a good amount of airplay. The same happens with Nelly Furtado and some international acts here.
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Black Eyed Peas - Bridging the gap
AA3000

Coldplay - X&Y (Tour Edition)
AA8000

Frank Sinatra - Romance
AL1000

Green Day - International superhits
AD1000

Jay Z - Kingdom come
AA1500

Jessica Simpson - Take my breath away (Promo)
AA600

Limão com mel - Limão com mel 10 Anos
AF15000

Madonna - The Confessions Tour (DVD)
AA15000
AB5000

Mary J. Blige - Reflections: A Retrospective
AA3000

Neil Young - Greatest hits
AD1000

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Greendale (CD+DVD)
AA2000

Pussycat Dolls - Live in London (DVD)
AA5000

Roxette - Look sharp!
AC4000

Roxette - A Collection of Roxette Hits: Their 20 Greatest Songs!
AA10500

Simple Plan - MTV Hard Rock Live (DVD Only)
AA10000

Slipknot - The Subliminal verses
AD2500

Soundtrack - Antônia (Brasilian Movie/TV Serie)
AA10000

Tony Bennett - Duets: An American classic
AA10000

U2 - War
AF1000

Various - Eminem presentes The Re-Up
AA10000

Black Eyed Peas - behind the bridge to elephunk (DVD) AH1000 AJ2000
Britney Spears - Live and More! (DVD) AF1000
Britney Spears - Live from Las Vegas (DVD) AJ1000
Britney Spears - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (DVD) AE500
Coldplay - Parachutes AR1000
Coldplay - A Rush of blood to the head AX10000
Coldplay - X&Y AG2500
Destiny's Child - Destiny fulfilled AD1500
Evanescence - The Open door (Jewel Case) AA20000
James Blunt - The Bedlam sessions (DVD) AB2000
Jennifer Lopez - This is me then AA500
Jessica Simpson - Dream chaser (DVD) AA500
Jessica Simpson - In this skin AB1500
Keane - Hopes & fears AI1000 AK1000
Keane - Under the iron sea AC5000 AD1000 AE3000
Led Zeppelin - How the west was won (DVD - 2 Disc) AI5000
Mariah Carey - Ones (DVD) AF2500
Marjorie Estiano - Marjorie Estiano AE10000 AI25000
Pitty - Admirável Chip Novo CD3000 AC2000
Pussycat Dolls - PCD AK2000 AL5000
Queen - Greatest Hits Vol. I AQ2000
Queen - Greatest Hits II AG1000
RBD - Tour Generación En Vivo AP10000
RBD - Nosso amor (Edição Brasil) AB20000 AG5000
RBD - Live in Hollywood AI5000
Sarah Brightman - One Night in Eden: Live in concert AI2000
Shakira - Greatest Hits AV1500
Thalia - El Sexto sentido AE1000
Simple Plan - No pads, No gelments... Just balls AK1000
U2 - Elevation 2001: Live in Boston (DVD) AR5000
U2 - Go home: Live from Slane Castle (DVD) AU7500
U2 - Rattle & hum AH4000
U2 - Best of 1990-2000 (DVD) AE4000
Westlife - Turnaround Tour (DVD) AB500
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:14 pm

Jessica Simpson - In this skin AB1500

FINALLY ! :lol:

Thanks for thoses codes Automatic.
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:52 pm

PopBoy wrote:Jessica Simpson - In this skin AB1500

FINALLY ! :lol:

Thanks for thoses codes Automatic.
you'r welcome :D

but... finally? that's an old code buddy lol i didn't wrote but it's for the 1st Version of the album

oh, and when r u goin' to FNAC? lol i was goin' to ask u to see some codes :oops:
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:28 pm

AutomaticBR wrote:
PopBoy wrote:Jessica Simpson - In this skin AB1500

FINALLY ! :lol:

Thanks for thoses codes Automatic.
you'r welcome :D

but... finally? that's an old code buddy lol i didn't wrote but it's for the 1st Version of the album

oh, and when r u goin' to FNAC? lol i was goin' to ask u to see some codes :oops:
The AB one is from In This Skin (11 tracks) or the In This Skin Special Edition (14 tracks) ?! :-? cause we're missing the AB one from the re-release and I had no idea they made an AB code for the first edition...

Monday my classes are back so expect to see some codes next week :P :P
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:45 am

AB1500 it's from the first edition, at least is what the person who sent me the code told me so lol

oh, and i forgot to add another code:

Sting - Sacred love
AA10000
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby PopBoy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:49 am

AutomaticBR wrote:AB1500 it's from the first edition, at least is what the person who sent me the code told me so lol

How weird :-? so we still have the AB from the second edition left. And wow at Jessica sales here in Brazil, 18200 (and probably still more to count) for an act that was never promoted. Hope that when A Public Affair gets a release it will have an AA5000 :P

If you (or anyone) wanna ask some codes for me to check, just say it. :wink:
PopBoy
Personal Assistant
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006

Postby AutomaticBR » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:01 am

PopBoy wrote:
AutomaticBR wrote:AB1500 it's from the first edition, at least is what the person who sent me the code told me so lol

How weird :-? so we still have the AB from the second edition left. And wow at Jessica sales here in Brazil, 18200 (and probably still more to count) for an act that was never promoted. Hope that when A Public Affair gets a release it will have an AA5000 :P

If you (or anyone) wanna ask some codes for me to check, just say it. :wink:
well, just because we got the code now doesn't mean that this CD still in stores, i ask for codes in many places so certainly the person who gave me this one bought the CD ages ago lol i think APA will come out with 2k, 3k at most!

oh, and i indeed have requests for you lol

Soundtrack - Dreamgirls
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere (with DVD)
KT Tunstall - Eye to the telescope (with DVD)
Daniel Powter - DP (with DVD)
Norah Jones - Not too late (Normal & CD+DVD Edition + if there's any of her old cd's)
Green Day - 1039/Smoothed out slappy (somethin' like that, i never remember the complete title lol)
30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful lie

and if u remember, some usual ones - RBD, Ana Carolina (her new album was certified PLATINUM), Evanescence, High School Musical, U2...

remember to take your cellphone or lots of paper lol
User avatar
AutomaticBR
Legend
 
Posts: 12684
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004
Location: Brasil

Postby borderwolf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:00 am

AutomaticBR wrote:
Neil Young - Greatest hits
AD1000

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Greendale (CD+DVD)
AA2000
Meu amigo, thanks for updates!
Do you think here are possibilities to know AA, AB and AC of Greatest Hits?
Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll
User avatar
borderwolf
Legend
 
Posts: 21559
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006
Location: Traversetolo - Italy

Return to Chart Analysis