Nicole Scherzinger

Moderators: tdc2000, Wayne, UKMusicLova, Benjamin, stevyy

Postby alxx » Mon May 24, 2010 5:35 pm

New topic for a new album, since Her Name Is Nicole was essentially shelved.

The first official track: Nobody Can Change Me
alxx
Legend

Postby Jesper » Mon May 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Cannot wait
Jesper
Legend

Postby Meester » Mon May 24, 2010 5:39 pm

can't wait for this! 8-)

the first single is amazing! 8-) :D
Meester
Roadie

Postby Dennis2910 » Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 pm

yay! so excited!
i will go nuts if this gets any delays :D
Dennis2910
Manager

Postby aintnootherfan » Mon May 24, 2010 5:41 pm

So excited for this album :) 8-)
The Voice!
aintnootherfan
Personal Assistant

Postby johnny_d » Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Dennis2910 wrote:yay! so excited!
i will go nuts if this gets any delays :D
I can't handle even thinking about that!! It better not have any delays. :evil:
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby RaFanatic » Mon May 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Hopefully this will be released :)
Cant wait!!
Svaka moja slabost je sigurno prolazna/Ne mrzi ljude, treba ljubav da im das.
RaFanatic
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Maxim interview:
She’ll probably forgive you for stumbling over her name—just blame it on all those consonants. Truth is, Pussycat Dolls star (and solo artist) Nicole Scherzinger’s particular hotitude is the kind that should leave any red-blooded dude dumbstruck. After torching Dancing With the Stars (pretend you didn’t watch; that’s cool), she’ll strike again with more hits later this year. Here’s hoping we’ll see a lot more of this Hawaiian-born stunner. Aloha!

You killed it on DWTS. Are you gonna take your music career in that direction? Maybe bust out the fox trot onstage? A rumba single on your next album?
Hmmm, the fox trot? I don’t know about that! But you never know; I do like to mix it up.

Ballroom dancing is a different kind of sexy than the, uh, writhing that goes on when the Pussycats perform.
Yeah, it’s definitely more cerebral. Usually I allow the music to take me, so it’s been kind of interesting to be like, “One and two, one and two.” But I think there’s something sexy about a woman who’s in control of her body in every way.

But when you’re doing your own thing onstage, you completely let yourself go?
Yeah, I transport to another place. I don’t know what my body is gonna do. I just listen to what the music tells me and kind of blank out. I turn into a beast.

Say we’re in a club. Should a guy dance like there’s nobody watching? Would that catch your eye?
Uh, that might scare me. Sometimes guys take it too far when they’re dancing. I’d be like, “OK, dude. You need to settle down and have some control.”

What’s going on with the Pussycat Dolls?
A couple of the girls have left the group, but I’m still the lead singer, and I’m still working on music right now. I think the next single will be under my name.

Your boyfriend is F1 racer Lewis Hamilton, one of the best drivers in the world. What does he think of your skills behind the wheel?
He’s more afraid when he’s with me and I’m driving than he is during a race. He gives me pointers, but at the end of the day he’s like, “Babe, you’re driving with your knees!” I’m doing my makeup, changing the radio…I guess it’s appropriate that I just did a song with Slash and Alice Cooper called “Baby Can’t Drive.”

And when Lewis is driving…how fast have you gone?
Let’s just say that neither of us would be allowed near a car again if we had been pulled over. It was in Switzerland.

Can you two go anywhere without being noticed?
No. We went to South Africa and saw this head of a tribe wearing an animal he had just killed or something. He was like, “Ahhh! Are you Nicole Scher­zinger?” I was like, are you kidding me? How do you know my name? And hearing this German name come out of him—it was amazing!

Got any girl crushes?
Halle Berry. She’s just naturally gorgeous…I love her smile. Wait, I sound like a dude; I’ve got to snap out of it!

You grew up in Louisville, Kentucky and were born in Hawaii. What traditions do you keep?
I’m just a down-home Southern girl. I love making chicken and dumplings and Kentucky Derby pie. And from Hawaii I’ve got a love of paddle surfing. I love visiting family in both places. See, even if I just talk about my family my dialect changes—I go from a Southern dialect to Hawaiian pidgin.

Your family are strict Catholics. What do they think of your sexed-up lyrics?
My family’s been great. My grandfather’s a priest, and even he has a huge photo of the Pussycat Dolls framed. But there have been moments. When I first recorded “Don’t Cha,” I went home and left an uncensored version of the demo in my mom’s car. [Editor’s note: Lyrics include “I know you should be ******* with me.”] I heard about that.

Any hidden talents?
Nunchuck ninja skills. That’s all I’m sayin’.

What’s the lamest thing we’d find on your iPod?
I’d like to say I don’t have lame music. But maybe one of my lamest songs would be one of my own! I have demos on my iPod that are unfinished sketches; some just don’t make sense yet.

What music puts you in the mood?
Massive Attack, Marvin Gaye, Robin Thicke, or Prince.

Do you hit the clubs much or stay in?
Honestly, I don’t really do the “go out” thing. If I want to get really crazy, I have game night.

So I should come over with a stack of board games?
Yeah. Bring over Balderdash, some Robin Thicke, a bottle of vino, and it’s on.
I did not like the answer to the question about the status of PCD!
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Superstar

Postby alxx » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm

So she's as clueless as us. Woo! She can join the club :lol:
alxx
Legend

Postby lenor » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm

She's going to be guest judge on X Factor :o :D

Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is to join the X Factor judging panel at the Manchester auditions next week.

The singer, who won Dancing With The Stars earlier this year, will join Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole for three days of talent scouting in the north of England.
lenor
Superstar

Postby Ska8er » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Really suprised that she is going to be a guest judge on the X Factor! I think she will do great, as she has been a judge on other shows too!

Aren't the guest judges also guaranteed a performing slot on the show?
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Superstar

Postby nas4life123 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 am

"Heartbeat" is an amazing song! Could this me Nicole's first smash?!!? :o
JOJO
nas4life123
Manager

Postby AussiePopStar8 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 am

Pitty Nicole has nothing to promote!
They should've just ran with "NCCM" and if it flopped it'd be time for a 2nd single now anyways.
The stupid decisions continue to sabotage Nicole's career.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...
AussiePopStar8
Manager

Postby Jesper » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:39 am

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Pitty Nicole has nothing to promote!
They should've just ran with "NCCM" and if it flopped it'd be time for a 2nd single now anyways.
The stupid decisions continue to sabotage Nicole's career.
IKR?
I hate fact they just try 1 step and then quit her again hey need to try 3 steps before giving up not 1.
I think she should record some mroe commercial songs and mix it into a album with her own spiritual uplifiting tracks...then the album can make money and Nicoel can bring her message etc. to the fans...but they always make the most worse moves for her so I have no high hopes since 2007
Jesper
Legend

Postby dereon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 am

nas4life123 wrote:"Heartbeat" is an amazing song! Could this be Nicole's first smash?!!? :o
First of all; Welcome back.
2nd; No.
dereon
Legend

Postby nas4life123 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:30 pm

dereon wrote:
nas4life123 wrote:"Heartbeat" is an amazing song! Could this be Nicole's first smash?!!? :o
First of all; Welcome back.
2nd; No.
i missed ukmix, and thank you

but i honestly think this song is gonna be a summer smash
JOJO
nas4life123
Manager

Postby Belgo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 pm

AussiePopStar8 wrote:Pitty Nicole has nothing to promote!
The show will only air after the Summer, so she might have something out by then! Hope so anyway.
Belgo
Manager

Postby lenor » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 pm

did her song cold leak in full!?? i loved the snippet for that!
lenor
Superstar

Postby RaFanatic » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

^No :-?
Svaka moja slabost je sigurno prolazna/Ne mrzi ljude, treba ljubav da im das.
RaFanatic
Legend

Postby johnny_d » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 pm

I hate when snippets are leaked!! It feels like being cheated! I hope we get Cold soon along with Just Say Yes and SMFM. One can hope but in reality I think we'll never get these songs. But if Nicole comes out with a great song and it blows up on the charts people might start leaking more of her stuff. It seems like she's not cared about enough for stuff to leak. I really hate that because I'm such a huge fan. I hope she gets to be a judge on X-Factor USA. That could be HUGE for her. I don't even care about getting new Nicole stuff. I just really want Just Say Yes and SWFM in HQ. I haven't heard any of the other remaining songs from HNIN so don't really mind not having them. I just hate being given a taster of these songs years ago and still not having them!! Thank God the Cold snippet hasn't been out for too long or I'd be sent over the edge!!! I really hope we get a single soon from Nicole. I am growing so impatient. She barely even writes anything on twitter so we get so little news! :-?
Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start
johnny_d
Manager

Postby JoshuaBuzz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 am

I'm happy she's featured on Enrique's new single and Pitbull's remix. Good promo for her. As was the Dancing Show and hopefully X-Factor.
Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.
JoshuaBuzz
Legend

Postby marksudak » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 am

this girl is forever screwed I wish her the best with her solo career. how could her people release that crapped "Nobody Changes Me" or w/e its called over "Cold", <-- brilliant song.
see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.
marksudak
Manager

Postby UKMusicLova » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Nicole in the studio with RedOne. :)

UKMusicLova
Legend

Postby Ska8er » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Nicole at the X Factor auditions:
Day 1:

Day 2:

There are also 2 articles about her on Daily Mail! One is about her arriving at the first day of Manchester auditions, while the other is how she is a copycat of Posh, since she wore her clothes at both auditions!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ckham.html
Rest In Peace Lilly!
Ska8er
Superstar

Postby nickf1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:38 pm

She looks gorgeous!
nickf1
Legend

Return to General Artists Discussion