Janet, Mariah, Kylie

Moderators: biscuits, tdc2000

Postby kendallamc » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:36 am

Were Janet and Mariah more successful in the UK than Kylie was in America?? I love all 3 artist.
kendallamc
Groupie

Postby IceAngel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 am

kendallamc wrote:Were Janet and Mariah more successful in the UK than Kylie was in America?? I love all 3 artist.
Definitely yes. Both Janet and Mariah had a lengthy career in the UK, with many top five hit singles. I think Janet has never reached number one with her singles in the Uk and Mariah only had 2 number ones.

Kylie was never really successful in the US apart from Fever and her first album... She only had two top 10s in the US if I remember correctly.
IceAngel
Manager

Postby tonacarr » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 am

IceAngel wrote:
kendallamc wrote:Were Janet and Mariah more successful in the UK than Kylie was in America?? I love all 3 artist.
Definitely yes. Both Janet and Mariah had a lengthy career in the UK, with many top five hit singles. I think Janet has never reached number one with her singles in the Uk and Mariah only had 2 number ones.

Kylie was never really successful in the US apart from Fever and her first album... She only had two top 10s in the US if I remember correctly.
so true. i would like to add even though janet never had a #1 single in the uk, the janet album peaked at #1 for two weeks in 93. kylie never achieved a #1 album or song in the US but she should have.
tonacarr
Groupie

Postby DaBoi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 am

They all have their very own thread in here :lol:
Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black
DaBoi
Legend

Return to Mad About Music