Trayvon Martin murder case

Moderator: biscuits

Postby Titan3510 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 pm

danbarj wrote:
Titan3510 wrote:Of course, he's hiding.

He has to...I wish him the best though. I really do. I know his family is really hurting right now.

Hopefully, he pleads guilty so he can get some kind of bargain...

But I want the authorities to investigate the Sanford police department.

Excluding the fact that they've committed obstruction of justice by attempting to cover this up, I also have a strong feeling that they were tampering with evidence and witness accounts.
Okay... I'm confused... you want him to plead guilty FOR a bargain, but then want the police department investigated for legal wrongdoings????
Yes. That's correct.

He's still going to do time. But he could do less with a guilty plea. Or he could not be given the death penalty...

It would be smart for him to plea guilty and for his lawyer to try and arrange some kind of deal but I guarantee you that they're not going to do that.

They lie and they lie and they lie.

I am not here for people doing what they want with CLEAR hatred in their heart (his racist name-calling showed that) living on the streets, free again to do it again!
Well, people who are filled with hatred walk the streets every day spreading their hate onto their next generation.

So...it's not like it will be something unusual...

And, yes, the PD should be investigated too! As well as the State's Attorney. But Zimmerman should get the biggest hurt. I pray for his family as it's not their fault, but he deserves the BOOK!
Yes, George Zimmerman deserves the book but he needs Christ too.

He's his only hope.
I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby preyan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:46 pm

BREAKING NEWS: ZIMMERMAN TO BE OFFICIALLY CHARGED ANY MOMENT NOW!!! Just saw it on CNN!!!!
preyan
Guru

Postby danbarj » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

YES!!!

@titan - I'll save that for later!
I have accepted the Lord's charge to maintain perspective for Timmy...
danbarj
Chief Navy Grio

Postby rihmonster » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm

preyan wrote:BREAKING NEWS: ZIMMERMAN TO BE OFFICIALLY CHARGED ANY MOMENT NOW!!! Just saw it on CNN!!!!
I'm happy but its pathetic that there had to be nonstop protest and multiple petitions etc... just to have someone arrested for murder.....will he be convicted?...knowing are justice system this will be another Oj Simpson or Casey Anthony...... its sad really.
We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever
rihmonster
Manager

Postby danbarj » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 pm

rihmonster wrote:
preyan wrote:BREAKING NEWS: ZIMMERMAN TO BE OFFICIALLY CHARGED ANY MOMENT NOW!!! Just saw it on CNN!!!!
I'm happy but its pathetic that there had to be nonstop protest and multiple petitions etc... just to have someone arrested for murder.....will he be convicted?...knowing are justice system this will be another Oj Simpson or Casey Anthony...... its sad really.
Sadly true!

I was confident it wouldn't be at first, but now, none at all!
danbarj
Chief Navy Grio

Postby neoepzilon » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Charged with 2nd Degree Murder

YES!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/11/pr ... ?hpt=hp_t1
Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.
neoepzilon
Manager

Postby Titan3510 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Well...it's about time.

The question is...

Will Zimmerman be convicted? And will the prosecutor try to add onto the 2nd degree murder with a hate crime charge?

I don't know. I have a feeling Zimmerman will get off...

I know it's already been proven that George was not the one screaming for help in the 911 tapes...but I'm sure his father and his brother (and Fox News) will do everything within his power to make things as muddy as possible.
I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby neoepzilon » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 pm

One victory at a time.
neoepzilon
Manager

Postby Titan3510 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm

neoepzilon wrote:One victory at a time.
But is this is a victory?

The most bitter pill to swallow right now is that Trayvon Martin is dead and gone.

There is nothing we can do to bring him back and there is nothing we can do to make pain that his family and friends are feeling go away.

Nothing.

But George Zimmerman's life is just as valuable as Trayvon's.

Yes, he deserves to be punished...

...but I take no pleasure out of watching his life be reduced to ashes. That's sadistic...

That is why I cannot work in criminal law.
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby NothingFails » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

I heard that before the arrest, George had been in hiding for a few weeks because some people had put bounties on him. Do they not realize that is just as bad as what he did?
NothingFails
Legend

Postby neoepzilon » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Titan3510 wrote:

The most bitter pill to swallow right now is that Trayvon Martin is dead and gone.

There is nothing we can do to bring him back and there is nothing we can do to make pain that his family and friends are feeling go away.

Nothing.

...but I take no pleasure out of watching his life be reduced to ashes. That's sadistic...

It's a victory.
neoepzilon
Manager

Postby ginnyfan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Finally!

It still is SCANDALOUS it took them this long to do it. :roll:
ginnyfan
Superstar

Postby preyan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

neoepzilon wrote:
Titan3510 wrote:

Nothing.

It's a victory.
Indeed it is! This is some charge better than NO charge!!! 8-)
preyan
Guru

Postby rihmonster » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:08 am

The police officers who came to the scene and did not arrest Zimmerman should be charged with criminal negligence. And the Chief of Police should also be charged with the same. Zimmerman should have been arrested at the scene of the crime!
We are never ever ever getting back together.....like ever
rihmonster
Manager

Postby danbarj » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:12 am

rihmonster wrote:The police officers who came to the scene and did not arrest Zimmerman should be charged with criminal negligence. And the Chief of Police should also be charged with the same. Zimmerman should have been arrested at the scene of the crime!
danbarj
Chief Navy Grio

Postby MonaBlissa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 am

rihmonster wrote:The police officers who came to the scene and did not arrest Zimmerman should be charged with criminal negligence. And the Chief of Police should also be charged with the same. Zimmerman should have been arrested at the scene of the crime!
In the police report, the cops filed the shooting as unnecessary and negligent manslaughter. Whoever allowed the "stand your ground" charge to override what the police wrote, is the criminal.

Good he's arrested, because I didn't want people committing crimes because "radicals" have bounties out for Zimmerman.

Oh, and a few days back when Zimmerman attorneys resigned after he disappeared...that was comedy seeing those guys talk.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby Titan3510 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 pm

MonaBlissa wrote:Oh, and a few days back when Zimmerman attorneys resigned after he disappeared...that was comedy seeing those guys talk.
What do you mean comedy?
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby MonaBlissa » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Titan3510 wrote:
MonaBlissa wrote:Oh, and a few days back when Zimmerman attorneys resigned after he disappeared...that was comedy seeing those guys talk.
What do you mean comedy?
When his attorney said, they didn't know where he was located, and if you're thinking of looking locally, "look further!" He compared the search for Zimmerman with an Easter egg hunt when Zimmerman stopped communicating with them.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby Titan3510 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Update on the case: George Zimmerman actually didn't walk away from the crime scene unscathened.

Apparently, he actually did get hurt.

Source.

This is getting interesting...

I should've known this case wasn't going to be as clear as day.

But something still doesn't smell right here: why would he refuse to go to the hospital that night? Why would he insist on seeing his psychologist?

The trial hasn't even started yet either...

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to end up just like the Casey Anthony trial?
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby MonaBlissa » Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm

He still a murderer. Trayvon could have whipped him scandalous. This idiot followed, initiated, and murdered this kid.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby ThaInfo1 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Titan3510 wrote:Update on the case: George Zimmerman actually didn't walk away from the crime scene unscathened.

Apparently, he actually did get hurt.

Source.

This is getting interesting...

I should've known this case wasn't going to be as clear as day.

But something still doesn't smell right here: why would he refuse to go to the hospital that night? Why would he insist on seeing his psychologist?

The trial hasn't even started yet either...

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to end up just like the Casey Anthony trial?
Yeah, I've tried to not be so quick to assume since it's clear that everything is not out. But it gets people angry without thinking when all you hear is "Young black teen shot, unarmed". I don't know I'm gonna just try and wait to the trail to see how everything comes out.

Did they announce when it's gonna be?

I still believe Zimmerman is wrong because he called the police to report someone that look suspicious (which he was stereotyping Treyvon), and the police told him NOT to follow the car and he did.

I think they're going to declare Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter but he'll only get like 5 years. :roll:
CAN WE PRETEND?
ThaInfo1
Legend

Postby Titan3510 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:17 am

Zimmerman isn't charged with manslaughter.

He's charged with second-degree murder. A crime of passion if you will...

More news: Martin was killed by a single gunshot to the chest from intermediate range.

Source

The article doesn't specify what intermediate range is but, from my understanding, intermediate range as it pertains to guns is a distance of 4 feet to 9 feet.

What's interesting is that it paints a clearer picture of what happened.

Most of the time, the people who shoot other people in aggression shoot them from the intermediate range.
--Katy Perry
Titan3510
Superstar

Postby MonaBlissa » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:43 pm

It's a shame that the media is worried about blacks rioting, when a racist trash Zimmerman supporter are telling Trayvon on supporters to "get their crack" and "welfare checks." Zimmerman supporters are making it racist because they are the spawn of racists.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#story ... -20130713/

Reporters and others on the scene said a man, who identified himself as Jack Scott, a Zimmerman supporter of Winter Springs, walked up to a group of people assembled in support of Trayvon Martin and began yelling "go get your welfare checks" and "go get your crack" into the crowd. A verbal altercation between him and another man in the crowd ensued.
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby MonaBlissa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

Not Guilty
MonaBlissa
Manager

Postby Goldmoney » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am

Disgusting.
Goldmoney
Superstar

Return to News & Gossip