Released: 11th December 2000.
Female readers - please go straight to point one (1).
Male readers - please go straight to point two (2).
1. If you love guys who have balls go straight to point 7. Else, go to point 3.
2. If you love girlie girls, *not* girlie boys go straight to point 7. Else, go to point 3.
3. If you don't like Boyzone (Westlife is their twin sister), Swedish producers (those who produce for boybands like BSB, Five, N*Sync, and the female version of a boy band, Britney Spears) go to point 7. Else, go to point 4.
4. If you like groundbreaking, well-written music and originality go to point 7. Else (ahem!), read on.
5. If you hate trembling voices driving on bland ballads, and stupid upbeat tunes go to point 7. Else (oh dear!), go to point 6.
6. If you suffer from insomnia you might find a use for this album. However we take no responsibility for whatever happens to you after buying it.
7. There's nothing for you on this album, sorry.