PDA

View Full Version : New moderator

lars
Mon April 1st, 2002, 17:23
Hi all,

I'd just like to welcome Tiger as a moderator in the Mad About Music and Rock & Pop forums.

I'm sure he'll do a great job of helping to look after the forums. :smile:

More people may be picked as moderators in future, but we don't need too many as there's not much trouble in the forums anyway!

Tiger
Mon April 1st, 2002, 20:09
Thanx Lars,I'm glad to be aboard. :smile:

Mon April 1st, 2002, 20:12
How do you become a moderator??????

Rawiri James
Mon April 1st, 2002, 21:09
Congrats on the promotion, Tiger!

lars
Mon April 1st, 2002, 21:16
On 2002-04-01 15:12, DIRTY_POP wrote:
How do you become a moderator??????

Erm, this is always a tricky one to answer. :wink: There's really no exact science to it, so if anyone feels they've been missed out please don't be offended!

In general your chances are improved if you've been around for a good while, visit and post fairly regularly, don't get involved in trouble, show an interest in the running of UKMIX now and then, contribute to the site (reviews, sites), have a working e-mail address (otherwise we can't ask if somebody wants to be a moderator), don't show an interest in being a moderator (yeah I know, a bit perverse that), etc. - but none of these are hard and fast rules.

aneta
Tue April 2nd, 2002, 11:39
Very glad to see you aboard Tiger :smile:

matthew_dixon
Tue April 2nd, 2002, 12:49
Can I just also officially congratulate Tiger on becoming a moderator, joining myself on the non-owner moderators (i.e. mods that aren't Aneta or Lars). I'm sure you'll do a great job as moderator.

Jami
Tue April 2nd, 2002, 12:53
Well done Tiger! :smile:

oscar
Tue April 2nd, 2002, 19:49
Well done Tiger! :smile:

When you've passed Aneta's and Lars' crude yet effective standards you truely must belong to the UKMIX die-hards! :wink:

Terence
Tue April 2nd, 2002, 21:34
well done tiger - from j.lo!!!

Tue April 2nd, 2002, 22:10
WELL DONE TIGER U R COOL

Virgostar
Wed April 3rd, 2002, 06:45
Congrats Tiger! :grin: