4/18 Billboard 200

150 Re-Entry 33 Vessel, twenty one pilots

BB200 sales: 5,030
      Pure album sales: 3,021

4/25 Billboard 200

91 150 – 34 Vessel, twenty one pilots

Peak #58

Comment

Wow. I had no idea they had an album coming out!

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=296089

YOUR NEW RELEASES

The Week's Top Debuts

Twenty One Pilots will take the top spot on both our sales and SPS charts next week. Here are this week’s key debuts:

Twenty-One Pilots (Fueled By Ramen) 125-130k sales, 130-140k SPS

Zedd (Interscope) 30-35k, 35-40k
        Brandon Flowers (Island) 27-30k, 30-35k
        Jamie Foxx (RCA) 21-24k, 24-27k
        Faith No More (Reclamation/Ipecac) 21-24k, 22-25k
        Gerardo Ortiz (Sony Latin) 17-20k, 18-21k
        The Story So Far (Pure Noise) 17-20k, 18-21k
        Mariah Carey (Legacy/Columbia) 14-16k, 16-18k
        Kelsea Ballerini (Black River) 13-15k, 15-17k
        Trey Songz (Atlantic) 11-13k, 12-14k

Comment

Japan Oricon Weekly:

61 (NEW) 1 Blurryface 787 / 787

Comment

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... lboard-200

Twenty One Pilots Earns Its First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart

Twenty One Pilots flies in for its first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as the duo’s new effort, Blurryface, wings its way to a chart-topping debut. The set, which was released on May 18 through Fueled by Ramen Records, moved 147,000 units in the week ending May 24, according to Nielsen Music.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA).

Blurryface’s debut is powered by pure album sales, as the album sold 134,000 copies in in its first week.

Blurryface is Twenty One Pilots’ fourth album, and the follow-up to their breakthrough set Vessel. The latter, released in Jan. 2013, has sold 265,000 copies and peaked at No. 58 on the Billboard 200 chart. As previously noted, though the album hasn’t sold a huge amount, it has been a consistent seller. That consistency -- and gradual accumulation of new fans on a weekly basis -- helped set up Blurryface’s handsome first week. Vessel has sold more than 1,000 copies per week since its release, but never sold more than 11,000 copies in a single frame. On average, it has sold 2,000 copies per week.

Twenty One Pilots is the seventh act to earn its first No. 1 album in 2015. They follow Meghan Trainor (Title), Imagine Dragons (Smoke + Mirrors), Big Sean (Dark Sky Paradise), Kendrick Lamar (To Pimp a Butterfly), Shawn Mendes (Handwritten) and Alabama Shakes (Sound & Color).

And, in a very Chart Beat-oriented fun fact, Twenty One Pilots is the latest numerically inclined act to top the list, after No. 1s by the likes of One Direction, Avenged Sevenfold, Nine Inch Nails, Day26, 2Pac, U2, 2 Chainz, 3 Doors Down, Maroon 5, 50 Cent, 5 Seconds of Summer, D12 and Blink-182.

Comment

6/3/15 Billboard's Top Current Albums

http://keelyskorner.com/category/soundscan/

SOUNDSCAN (WEEK ENDING 5/24/15)

1) Twenty One Pilots – Blurryface – 133,558

Comment

Japan Oricon Weekly:

126 (61) 2 Blurryface 585 / 1,372

Comment

Congrats
                  MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                  NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

6/13 Billboard charts:

Sales estimate by oldbloke:

BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 162,000 )

VESSEL - Twenty One Pilots ( 268,000 )

Comment

Japan Oricon Weekly:

144 (126) 3 Blurryface 389 / 1,761

Comment

Japan Oricon Weekly:

165 (144) 4 Blurryface 334 / 2,095

Comment

7/11 Billboard charts:

BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 223,000 )

Comment

yeh man! Vessel should pass 300k this year and blurryface could go 400k this year?

tear in my heart 95 us itunes
                            this album is so good! Theyre so consistent as a band! And im seeing them nexweek too!
                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Any updates?
                              MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                              NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

^ Blurryface was at 234k last week and #20 on the Billboard 200 this week.

Vessel is at #93 on the Billboard 200 this week.

Comment

I think they are close to 300k now for Blurryface around 285k with this weeks update

and with the hype and generally good reviews for the band Vessel should hopefully cross 300 k in the future

Do you think Blurryface could possibly go Gold? Music needs saving and Twenty One pilots for me is changing the game with multi-genre albums\tracks
                                  MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                  NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Originally posted by Loki0012
                                    I think they are close to 300k now for Blurryface around 285k with this weeks update

and with the hype and generally good reviews for the band Vessel should hopefully cross 300 k in the future

Do you think Blurryface could possibly go Gold? Music needs saving and Twenty One pilots for me is changing the game with multi-genre albums\tracks
                                    I think it's possible for Blurryface to go Gold. (it's at 269k now) The album's been consistent on iTunes (now no.8). Vessel has also been consistent on iTunes recently, so that should cross 300k too. I estimated Vessel to be at 297k, so that should easily pass 300k this week or the week after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcl

I think it's possible for Blurryface to go Gold. (it's at 269k now) The album's been consistent on iTunes (now no.8). Vessel has also been consistent on iTunes recently, so that should cross 300k too. I estimated Vessel to be at 297k, so that should easily pass 300k this week or the week after.
                                      Cool yeah blurryface should be 17k+ or above this weeks chart so yeah around 285k? then 300 k would be easy. As long as they keep on doing festivals this will go Gold, and a new music video I think.
                                      MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                      NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

8/15 Billboard 200:

20 17 17 11 Blurryface, twenty one pilots

BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 269,000 )

Comment

Isnt this fo week of Aug6? Thebigham thanks
                                          MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                          NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

^8/22 Billboard 200:

8 20 17 12 Blurryface, twenty one pilots
                                            80 93 85 51 Vessel, twenty one pilots

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... bums-chart

Twenty One Pilots' Blurryface zooms 20-8 with 25,000 units (up 45 percent). The rise is owed to the vinyl LP release of the set on July 31.

The LP edition sold 7,000 copies for the week, aiding the album's overall 75 percent sales gain (to 17,000 copies), and enables its No. 1 debut on the Vinyl Albums chart.

Sales estimates by oldbloke:

BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 286,000 )
                                            VESSEL - Twenty One Pilots ( 303,000 )

Comment

311,000 - BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 311,000 )
                                              MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                              NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

hope this will reach GOLD before the end of the year...,,

anybody knows their total sales WW?
                                                We don't need to have a reason

Comment

Originally posted by LeoRochefort04
                                                  hope this will reach GOLD before the end of the year...,,

anybody knows their total sales WW?
                                                  Probably idk 400k?

Btw album is @ #4 US ALBUMS Itunes
                                                  MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                  NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

- 336,000 - BLURRYFACE - Twenty One Pilots ( 336,000 )

great sales! this will be gold before xmas? it has been consistently in the top 20 albums ever since its release! even without a hit single!
                                                    MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                    NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Working...
                                                    X