No announcement yet.

Jessie Ware :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg yes!!! Just goes to show that good well timed promo pays off!
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• I hope we will get updated album sales on Friday!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
        Great promo for the tour going on sale. I really want updated what’s your pleasure sales!
        Less than 20K, as Liam on Buzzjack said, the chart run is:

Chart run: 3-43-124-183-172-X

and yes, Poland loves her, she's been here many times, probably most of the times gigs were sold-out
        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• I don’t understand why this album has performed dramatically worse than anything else. She was very stable with the first 2 but tough love was helped so much by singing shows which used the songs a lot. She fell off a lot with glasshouse but what’s your pleasure is by far the lowest. I hope this weeks rise back up gives WYP a nice little boost. It’s my album of the year and it deserves so much more!

Comment

• I wish the best for her, the album is amazing, hopefully with the reedition/deluxe version it will push it and also with the upcoming tour.

Comment

• Can’t believe the album is 11 in the midweeks! She’s just restocked the vinyl on her website so I bought another copy. The single is 96 or 97 this week. Can’t remember which.

Comment

• Albums

1 Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight (35.4k) *
                2 Fleet Foxes - Shore (5.3k) *
                3 Black Country, New Road - For the First Time (4.7k) *
                4 Celeste - Not Your Muse (4.5k)
                5 The Weeknd - The Highlights (3.9k) *

6-10
                6 Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? ^
                8 The Staves - Good Woman *
                10 Deacon Blue - Riding on the Tide of Love *

Wow

Comment

• All this from Graham Norton performance. She should book some more promo slots now interest in the album has peaked again. It doesn’t deserve to flop.

Comment

• Wednesday

Albums

1 Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight (36.5k) *
                    2 Fleet Foxes - Shore (5.5k) *
                    3 The Weeknd - The Highlights (5.2k) *
                    4 Black Country, New Road - For the First Time (5.2k) *
                    5 Celeste - Not Your Muse (4.8k)

6-10
                    7 Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? ^
                    8 The Staves - Good Woman *

Comment

• this is a great alum!

Comment

• https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...easure__32416/

new interview with the charts company about the new deluxe edition of what’s your pleasure and a possible duet with Kylie they are working on.

Comment

• Rare are the special editions of albums which emulate the success of the original, but Jessie Ware’s What’s Your Pleasure comes close this week. Top 3 upon first release last summer a newly expanded version returns to the table at No.9 adding a further 4,307 sales.

Comment

• But the expanded version isn’t out yet! This is just the original version recharting!

Comment

• And they didn’t tell us the total sales

Comment

• What’s your pleasure album is back up to number 2 on iTunes and the single is number 8!!!

Comment

And they didn’t tell us the total sales
                                  26.6K according to BJ
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Thank you very much for the sales info. I really appreciate it. Why was there talk of the album plummeting down to the 80’s when it’s still #7 on iTunes and the single is #15? It’s holding really well!

Comment

Thank you very much for the sales info. I really appreciate it. Why was there talk of the album plummeting down to the 80’s when it’s still #7 on iTunes and the single is #15? It’s holding really well!
                                      absolutely no streaming points and sales are really low even for #7 selling album.

Up to #54 on midweeks now.
                                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• She’s on drag race tonight so I’m not sure if that will help with sales. I can’t imagine it normally does.

Comment

• ITunes UK

What’s Your Pleasure? #16
                                          Remember Where You Are #11

Comment

• What’s your pleasure is #70 on this weeks chart. A big fall but tbh the album charting again was a nice surprise that I wasn’t expecting anyway.

Comment

• Nominated for the Brits in the MasterCard album of the year and female solo artist categories. More great exposure for the album. Im hoping she can perform or win one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                              X