No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about MVs but I’m sure she has some lyric videos that have been ready for months. Idk why she’s not releasing... even if those are useless we can take it whatever

Comment

• nympho She's been out of Oricon Daily Charts for some time, VMA has 0 impact in Japan and there was a big local festival (a-nation) on the weekend, it took all the attention and media coverage. It's sad, but Watanabe's video was the biggest promotion she's had since Chromatica's debut week. Since Japanese TV shows are currently broadcasting pre-recorded performances in studios, it wouldn't be so hard for her team to book 1/2 performances.

Apparently there's only the Top 50 Combined Chart, at least Chromatica's weeks outside the chart will be counted when it re-enters.

Rain on me being the #1 western song just shows how hard are the Japanese market for foreign singers. Chromatica is probably the most sucessfull western album so far as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
        Interscope pulled the plug way too early (based on fan speculation that Interscope pulled the song from radios). They should've waited for VMAs to pull the song from radios.
        It wasn't "pulled" from radio. "Promotion" ended.

People need to stop using that tern. Radio is still playing it as we all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
          Album sps week 34

24 666,000 CHROMATICA

You should really credit where you got the SPS info from.

This estimate is from oldbloke. It's for the Billboard 200 chart:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-states/page14

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post

You should really credit where you got the SPS info from.

This estimate is from oldbloke. It's for the Billboard 200 chart:

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-states/page14
            Well we’re on UkMix and was taken from ukmix and everyone knows who’s doing it
            also not bb200 year at all but sps overall

Comment

• Good to see Rain on me getting a little bump after the performing.

Comment

• Almost 5 million today again!

Great stability.

Comment

• Comment

• The UK's Official Top 40 Songs of the Summer 2020

Meanwhile Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande’s Rain On Me – a chart-topper in the first week of June – ranks third (515k).

The UK's Official Top 40 Songs of the Summer 2020
                    POS TITLE ARTIST PEAK
                    1 ROCKSTAR DABABY FT RODDY RICCH 1
                    2 SAVAGE LOVE (LAXED - SIREN BEAT) JAWSH 685 & JASON DERULO 1
                    3 RAIN ON ME LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE 1
                    4 BLINDING LIGHTS WEEKND 1
                    5 HEAD & HEART JOEL CORRY FT MNEK 1
                    6 BREAKING ME TOPIC FT A7S 3
                    7 ROVER S1MBA FT DTG 3
                    8 WATERMELON SUGAR HARRY STYLES 4
                    9 SECRETS REGARD & RAYE 6
                    10 DINNER GUEST AJ TRACEY FT MOSTACK 5
                    https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...r-2020__30882/

This only covers units in June, July and August. (Blinding Lights, for example, is #4 with 497k in this list, but its certified 3xPlat (1.8M) in UK).
                    Not sure about 29, 30 and 31 May, though.
                    I guess this ranking will probably cover from 29 May to 28 August.

So, considering ROM was released on 22 May, at least its first week sales (22-28 May), 70,132, are not counted here.

515k + 70k = 585k.

Which means that ROM will be certified Platinum for 600k units sold in UK either tomorrow or next Friday, (depending on how much it has sold this week ending today)

Comment

• Australian Airplay Chart / 03.09.2020

4 (4) Rain On Me

ROM is still doing great, maybe it's too early for the next single?
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• HUNGARY
                        28 (34) 12 Chromatica

20 (16) 12 Rain On Me

Streaming
                        33 (30) 14 Rain On Me

Comment

• US Radios:

POP:
                          34 37 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 1814 1958 -144 9.086

+45 Spins
                          +117 Bullet

+0.439 Audience

HOT AC:
                          4 5 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 5442 5319 123 27.861

+148 Spins
                          -12 Bullet
                          +0.274 Audience

Overall:

37 +1

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

40.76 +0.70

Comment

• Poland

LADY GAGA RAIN ON ME singiel UNIVERSAL MUSIC PL 03.09.2020 1xP

Comment

• ^
                              Great! Another one.

Comment

Spotify
                                It actually increased a bit with VMAs ...don’t know what to think. They should try TTH but they need to release the visual for them to agree to add it
                                Last edited by ViviLittleM; Fri September 4, 2020, 01:08.

Comment

• “THE ALBUM,” which is due out on October 2, will include BLACKPINK’s collaboration with Lady Gaga, “Sour Candy,” their first pre-release single “How You Like That,” and their more recent collaboration with Selena Gomez, “Ice Cream.” The full track list for the album has yet to be revealed.
                                  https://www.soompi.com/article/14235...upcoming-album

ok this will give Sour Candy a great push but the question is the streams will count for both albums sales and certifications?

Hopefully it’s an extended version so this doesn’t cause confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post

https://www.soompi.com/article/14235...upcoming-album

ok this will give Sour Candy a great push but the question is the streams will count for both albums sales and certifications?

Hopefully it’s an extended version so this doesn’t cause confusion.
                                    Well, I hope it's the same version, actually.
                                    Otherwise it will count only for Blackpink's album.

"Señorita", for example, it's included in both Shawn and Camilla's albums. And it has the same number of streams on Spotify.
                                    And it has counted for both albums weekly sales and certifications in US (and other countries, I guess).

So, if her team does things right, streams of Sour Candy coming from Blackpink's album will count for Chromatica as well.

Comment

• By the way, VMAs performance has just been uploaded to Gaga Youtube channel:

I guess MTV's video won't count for charts... othwerwise they wouldn't have put it as well in her channel, splitting views in two.
                                      And I guess that they weren't allowed to do it until today.
                                      Anyway, now it's too late...

Comment

• Germany Airplay chart

#38 (-26) Rain On Me [14 weeks]. *peak: #9 for 2 weeks*
                                        #55 (-7) Stupid Love [26 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 3 weeks*

Chart-runs:
                                        Stupid Love: 66-21-15-11-10-10-7-5-2-1-1-1-3-25-23-22-23-23-30-32-36-37-38-38-48-55
                                        Rain On Me: 70-26-22-15-11-10-10-11-9-9-13-12-12-38

Comment

• BELGIUM
                                          Flanders
                                          46 (96) 14 Chromatica

11 (15) 15 Rain On Me

Wallonia
                                          35 (54) 14 Chromatica

16 (13) 15 Rain On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                            By the way, VMAs performance has just been uploaded to Gaga Youtube channel:

I guess MTV's video won't count for charts... othwerwise they wouldn't have put it as well in her channel, splitting views in two.
                                            And I guess that they weren't allowed to do it until today.
                                            Anyway, now it's too late...
                                            what a weird title

- oh wow bekgium let the slayage begin

Comment

• US Radio:

37 = Rain On Me 40.85 +0.08

Comment

• IRELAND
                                                56 (79) 14 Chromatica

39 (37) 15 Rain On Me

Lithuania
                                                21 (23) 14 Chromatica

58 (42) 15 Rain On Me

GERMANY
                                                93 (80) 14 Chromatica

95 (93) 15 Rain On Me

Comment

• Germany letting us down. Guess VMAs is a non event there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                    Germany letting us down. Guess VMAs is a non event there.
                                                    Well, actually, another week in Top 100 thanks to the VMAs, I guess. As it was not Top 100 on the midweeks...
                                                    And it's been a very very busy week in Germany. There were 40 new entries in Top 100 on the midweek chart. (Don't know how many in the final chart, today).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X