Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

YouTube is just a small part of the total picture.
    Not top 200 on Spotify, 170-200 on Apple Music UK and just in the 60-100 region of iTunes... I don’t think nobody was expecting it to chart in UK this week.
    I don't get how small part of the total picture Youtube is. How many Youtube streamings do you need to equal 1 sale?

'911' is still getting 300.000 views per day in the UK. Its debut on the weekly chart of Youtube in the UK is gonna be huge.

https://kworb.net/youtube/insights/uk_daily.html

If you get 300.000 streamings on Spotify per day in the UK you are top 5 / top 10

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/gb_daily.html

I was also surprised of how low 'Ice Cream' by Blackpink charted, despite having big numbers. I guess Youtube streamings have not the same ratio as Spotify's, due to how bad Youtube pay to the artists.

Comment

Even without TTH I think it’ll reach 100 million some time next year.
      But yes, to chart on official charts it needs the biggest playlists in each country: TTHs, Hot Hits UK, Hot Hits Australia, etc

Isn’t it charting on Spotify Brazil because one of the two playlists where it was added this week is actually from Spotify Brazil?
      Yes, it's on Pop Internacional 2020 with about 126k followers

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post

I don't get how small part of the total picture Youtube is. How many Youtube streamings do you need to equal 1 sale?

'911' is still getting 300.000 views per day in the UK. Its debut on the weekly chart of Youtube in the UK is gonna be huge.

https://kworb.net/youtube/insights/uk_daily.html

If you get 300.000 streamings on Spotify per day in the UK you are top 5 / top 10

https://kworb.net/spotify/country/gb_daily.html

I was also surprised of how low 'Ice Cream' by Blackpink charted, despite having big numbers. I guess Youtube streamings have not the same ratio as Spotify's, due to how bad Youtube pay to the artists.
        Those YouTube charts from Kworb you’re posting are not daily but, as it says there at the top of the page: “Showing streams in the past two days.”
        Even if it’s top 20 on video streams and top 75 on downloads (it’s #68 right now on iTunes) if it’s not top 100 on audio streaming it has no chances of making the official top 100.

And regarding YouTube views: Don’t know about UK, but at least for Billboard, not all views count, you need to be logged in on YouTube for the views to count for charts...

Comment

• 911 video
          2020/09/18 4,188,799
          2020/09
          /19 6,337,307
          2020/09
          /20 3,728,238

Comment

• Mediabase USA from Pulse:

HOT AC:
            (5) 5 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 5335 5568 -233 28.523

-14 Spins
            -47 Bullet
            -0.001 Audience

AC:
            (11) 11 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 401 +378 23 2.287

+9 Spins
            = Bullet
            +0.080 Audience

POP:
            (36) 36 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 1575 1434 +141 8.494

+5 Spins
            +67 Bullet
            +0.136 Audience

Comment

• ROM is still #2 on the Canadian airplay chart, top 10 on airplay charts of UK and Australia and Top 40 in US...
              Which translates into a better chart run and longevity on their singles charts. This week is still #13 in Canada, #20 in Australia, #29 in UK and #37 in US.

On the other hand, 911 has already been confirmed to be serviced to radio in France, Italy, Germany...
              ROM left the singles chart this week in Germany and France and it’s still charting in Italy (#59).

So great that those countries have a 3rd single already.

I doubt, though, it’s going to be an official single in those 4 big Anglo markets by now considering ROM is still charting high both on airplay and singles chart.
              And if the label isn’t pushing it on radio, they won’t be doing it either on streaming.

Comment

• What's stopping them from pushing the song on radio? It's definitely a major factor when it comes to a singles' success: Ava Max' songs are played all the time here. Of course, she's in her debut era and Gaga had the same with her 'The Fame' era back in the day, but trying is still better than doing nothing.
                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                and everything you stand for?
                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• It has crossed 1 billion streams as we speak, but let’s wait till tomorrow to celebrate!

Comment

• 911 is impacting italian radios this Friday September the 25th!

Comment

• Rain On Me is the #1 song on Canadian AC radio becoming her 2nd #1 on this format after Shallow and Ariana’s first!

it has topped Hot AC, AC and overall radio in the country so far!

Comment

• Comment

It has crossed 1 billion streams as we speak, but let’s wait till tomorrow to celebrate!

Well that's kind of fake, isn't it? DSN and FN (promo) singles were released in 2019 indeed, but the album got way over 1b streams from 2020 streams only.

EDIIT: Before the release the album had 748m streams (that also includes 2020 streams up to March 27th). SO since the album release FN got 1.578b streams.
                          Last edited by beredy; Wed September 23, 2020, 07:43.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Billboard JAPAN
                            95 (73) 17 Chromatica

Hot 100
                            87 (61) 18 Rain On Me

Hot Overseas
                            1 (1) 18 Rain On Me

15 weeks at #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Well that's kind of fake, isn't it? DSN and FN (promo) singles were released in 2019 indeed, but the album got way over 1b streams from 2020 streams only.

EDIIT: Before the release the album had 748m streams (that also includes 2020 streams up to March 27th). SO since the album release FN got 1.578b streams.
                              So? Nobody said otherwise.
                              That tweet clearly says what it says.

Comment

So? Nobody said otherwise.
                                That tweet clearly says what it says.
                                And it's quite a way to imply something or try make something into an irrelevant "first".
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yeah some of these stan chart accounts need to stop with their "achievement" tweets

She really turned things around on streaming (and in general) with the ASIB era. The release helped Joanne to 1b and now she has her fastest album to get to 1billion streams. Tying Rihanna and Taylor is huge and a feat no one thought would be possible in 2017. I just wish people would stop counting The Fame Monster as one album or as two just how it is convinient to them depending on the topic
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                    She really turned things around on streaming (and in general) with the ASIB era. The release helped Joanne to 1b and now she has her fastest album to get to 1billion streams. Tying Rihanna and Taylor is huge and a feat no one thought would be possible in 2017. I just wish people would stop counting The Fame Monster as one album or as two just how it is convinient to them depending on the topic
                                    I don’t think any Gaga fan has ever counted them as one album.. They’re two different albums. It’s other people who say it’s just one album when it’s convinient...
                                    It’s a fact, though, that because of the way it charted in most countries TFM sales are merged with TF and it’s not possible to split them.
                                    Regarding their streams, they’re counted separate too.

Anyway, let’s not go off topic with this on this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Swiss Singles Charts

78 (75) 17 Rain On Me
                                      SWITZERLAND
                                      73 (43) 16 Chrmomatica

Considering the chart run the last 5 weeks have been 78-49-79-43-73... Let's hope for a return to 40-something next week...

Comment

SWITZERLAND
                                        73 (43) 16 Chrmomatica

Considering the chart run the last 5 weeks have been 78-49-79-43-73... Let's hope for a return to 40-something next week...
                                        Thanks for quoting <3

Yes, the chartrun has been weird lately, similar to Harry Styles' "Fine Line" from a few weeks ago. But guess it really depends on a few physical copies sold if it's higher or lower, and obviously the competition. I really want this to reach 20+ weeks to tie or surpass "Joanne".

Comment

• I really hope she’s doing SNL which is like... the biggest promo the album could get

Comment

• "911" added to two minor Spotify playlists today:

Get Popped - 23/85 - 232k followers
                                            Hits Don't Lie - 20/80 - 190k followers

Comment

• ^Amazing. Playlisting is really necessary

Apple Music

101 (-2) - Global

911 (-23) - US
                                              254 (-33) - UK

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post
                                                ^Amazing. Playlisting is really necessary

Every bit helps...

Although those playlists with sooo little followers are not going to make any difference...

Comment

"911" added to two minor Spotify playlists today:

Get Popped - 23/85 - 232k followers
                                                  Hits Don't Lie - 20/80 - 190k followers
                                                  Get your hits together - 175k (Sweden)
                                                  #1 ROM
                                                  #10 911

Comment

• Japan (Oricon)

Physical Albums
                                                    157 (115) 17 Chromatica (259/24,700)

YouTube Chart
                                                    61 Rain on Me (505,556)

Oricon just released this Youtube chart...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X