• Show
Clear All

Spotify Charts (22/09/2020)

109 (-18) - Brazil (105,343 streams)
    189 (+2) - Costa Rica (3,158 streams)

Comment

• German Midweek Charts

100 (RE) Chromatica

44 new and re-entries on the update, so fingers crossed for a re-entry this Friday.

Comment

• Serviced to Spanish radio as well as the 3rd single.
        They’re still playing ROM (re-entered the airplay chart this week), so I don’t think this will be played by now...

Comment

• Comment

• 911 Spotify

Friday: +499,847
            Saturday: +714,952
            Sunday: +639,141
            Monday: + 678,496
            Tuesday: +612,339
            =

I guess it'll do around 4.3 million streams WW this week.

Last week, the global #200 had 4.5 million.

A little push with some big playlist would put it on Top 200.

Comment

• And Chromatica has officialy surpassed today 1 billion streams on Spotify in less than 4 months.

Right now, it ranks as Gaga's 5th most streamed album on Spotify and her 5th to surpass the billion mark.
              It'll surpass Joanne and TFM in a few months.

Comment

• UK Midweeks (Wednesday)
                40 (+30) Chromatica

Up 4 from Monday’s update and 30 from last Friday’s position.
                911 MV doing wonders for the album.

Comment

• No idea of how accurate this is because I have no clue about China sales, but reading other tweets in their account, it seems they know what they're talking about...

Comment

• 911 was added on Trending Tracks (Phillippines) on Spotify at #2 (315k followers)
                    911 was also added on Pop Rising Philippines at #3 (133k followers)

Comment

• Austrian Singles Charts

71 (69) 16 Rain On Me

Comment

• Billboard ARGENTINA
                        38 (89) 14 Rain On Me

It almost repeaked (#36).

In other news...

Billboard Hot 100 Predictions
                        #35 (+2) 18 Rain On Me

It refuses to die...

Comment

• it says "Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video)" now..

hoping for good European Radio Plays

Comment

• ^ What that suppose to mean?

Comment

• ^i honetsly don't know but it went from "Lady Gaga - 911" only to that.. also i noticed they removed the license to UMG thing or something with Chromatica III as the song credited.. so i guess it's got something to do with 911's performance in the charts or maybe CHROMATICA Album as Chromatica III is too short to be counted in the charts

Comment

Apple Music

126 (-25) - Global
                                984 (-39) - US
                                278 (-28) - UK

10 (+1) - Brazil
                                62 (-1) - Mexico
                                73 (+10) - Philippines
                                75 (-12) - China
                                83 (+5) - Poland
                                119 (-13) - Portugal
                                136 (+9) - Colombia
                                139 (+12) - Taiwan
                                197 (-9) - Finland
                                205 (+13) - Italy
                                207 (-11) - Spain
                                208 (+62) - Sweden
                                246 (+62) - New Zealand
                                310 (-47) - Netherlands
                                367 (+74) - Denmark
                                454 (+14) - Australia

Comment

• 19M Views finally.. 20M Views in 1week is good methinks

Comment

• Australian Airplay Chart / 24.09.2020

5 (6) Rain On Me
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• If by miracle Gaga’s performing on SNL she should not waste a slot with 911. As we saw twice that it’s not a song that is selling. Add the songs on Spotify playlists if you want as the numbers are promising, but don’t waste an opportunity to sell as we all know SNL gives boosts on iTunes.

Comment

• Some people are saying they filmed more videos in August, is this legit or fake news ?

They should release one each month until December, if the rumours for Replay, Babylon and Free Woman are true.

The video gave a boost on the streams on spotify, so it will be a good tactic to have one video every month and in regards to 3rd single it makes sense they chose 911, since it is the track with most streams, apart SL,ROM and SC.
                                          Last edited by PopFan; Thu September 24, 2020, 11:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                            Some people are saying they filmed more videos in August, is this legit or fake news ?

They should release one each month until December, if the rumours for Replay, Babylon and Free Woman are true.
                                            I'll be happy if that's true. Hopefully she can keep up w 911 video, that video made me a huge fan again. I'm obsessed w video. Her best!
                                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                              Some people are saying they filmed more videos in August, is this legit or fake news ?

The video gave a boost on the streams on spotify, so it will be a good tactic to have one video every month and in regards to 3rd single it makes sense they chose 911, since it is the track with most streams, apart SL,ROM and SC.
                                              I really hope it's true but I doubt it

Comment

• UK Midweeks (Thursday)
                                                37 (+33) Chromatica

Up another three spots from yesterday’s update and 33 spots from Friday position.

Comment

Spotify Charts (23/09/2020)

120 (-11) - Brazil (107,894 streams)
                                                  200 (-11) - Costa Rica (2,995 streams)

This is all awful, but on a positive side ‘Rain On Me’ is still rising. I guess they’re not interested in promoting this...

If she was on Republic or Capitol, the song would be on Spotify’s TTH...
                                                  Last edited by Kevinmakeme; Thu September 24, 2020, 21:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post

Spotify Charts (23/09/2020)

120 (-11) - Brazil (107,894 streams)
                                                    200 (-11) - Costa Rica (2,995 streams)

This is all awful, but on a positive side ‘Rain On Me’ is still rising. I guess they’re not interested in promoting this...

This is not awful, the song is not on the big pop playlists, the airplay is very small in Europe at the moment, apart from the video, there is no other promo at the moment. Give it two weeks and it will start climbing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X