Clear All

• Japan (Oricon)

Physical Albums
    175 (157) 18 Chromatica (281/24,981)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
      AUSTRIA
      70 (Re) 13 Chromatica
      Ties "Cheek To Cheek" as Lady Gaga's fourth longest charting album in Austria now.

Comment

• I've been very busy last weeks, so just updating...

Chromatica

Singapore:
        5 - 6 - 8 - 8 - 7 -11 - 13 - 6 - 18 - 14 - 24 - 33 - 40 - 18 - 20 - 13 - 10

Malaysia: 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - 3 - 10 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 21 - 6

Sour Candy

Taiwan: 1 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 7 - 5 - 5 - 7

Sine From Above

Taiwan: 10 - 10 (so random )

Comment

• Originally posted by AnderF10 View Post
          I've been very busy last weeks, so just updating...

Chromatica

Singapore:
          5 - 6 - 8 - 8 - 7 -11 - 13 - 6 - 18 - 14 - 24 - 33 - 40 - 18 - 20 - 13 - 10

Malaysia: 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - 3 - 10 - 5 - 3 - 6 - 21 - 6

Sour Candy

Taiwan: 1 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 7 - 5 - 5 - 7

Sine From Above

Taiwan: 10 - 10 (so random )
          Great!
          Since you stopped updating, I assumed it had left the charts...

Comment

• I f*cking hate her team. The views really counted for Chromatica III.
            https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...reaming-chart/

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
              I f*cking hate her team. The views really counted for Chromatica III.
              https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...reaming-chart/

It's just a bad joke by now.

I guess that was the case in US too...

Considering 911 was #98 on downloads in UK and #16 on video streaming, I wonder if it would have actually made the singles Top 100 if the views had been credited to 911...

Comment

• I’m publishing this to forget how incompetent her team is. That situation in UK made me loose all the hope on ‘911’.

Last edited by Kevinmakeme; Wed September 30, 2020, 21:58.

Comment

• Sine From Above
                  iTunes:
                  #80 France
                  #81 Italy

Comment

• 911 couldve charted in BB Global 200 and excluding US with that 20M Views.. and additional ~1k Units for CHROMATICA right? in BB200
                    the INCOMPETENCY

Comment

• UK Top 40 Biggest Selling songs & albums of 2020 so far

Rain On Me #20

Chromatica #14

Streaming only

Rain On Me #23

Chromatica N/A

Pure sales only (songs)

Rain On Me 10

Comment

• Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post
                        911 couldve charted in BB Global 200 and excluding US with that 20M Views.. and additional ~1k Units for CHROMATICA right? in BB200
                        the INCOMPETENCY
                        Why would there be an addiitional amount for Chromatica when it doesn't matter if the streams are counted for 911 or Chromotica III
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Why would there be an addiitional amount for Chromatica when it doesn't matter if the streams are counted for 911 or Chromotica III
                          because Chromatica III can't chart in BB.. All of Chromatica's tracks charted in the Bubbling Under except CIII because of the songs' length.. and BB made an article about not counting interludes under 30s before for the Album's streams

Comment

• ^so i looked for that article and can't find it.. however i find Germany's 30s rule as well as Spotify's.. but it's probably same rule for BB and major charts since there'll be at least a minimum length of play to consider as a "stream"..

also, fyi, the shortest song to chart in BB was Pen Pineapple Apple Pen which is at 42seconds

Comment

Apple Music (Kworb)

OUT of Top200 - Global
                              OUT of Top1380 - US
                              247 (-31) - UK

28 (-3) - Brazil
                              86 (+16) - New Zealand
                              92 (-4) - Mexico
                              94 (+4) - Ireland
                              118 (-12) - Argentina
                              120 (+31) - Australia
                              156 (-6) - Poland
                              273 (-25) - Italy
                              281 (+9) - Spain
                              377 (-70) - Netherlands

Spotify Charts (30/09/2020)

184 (-15) - Brazil (83,560 streams)

Where's the promo? With a little touch of promo with '911' on Oceania, this would be a hit there
                              Last edited by Kevinmakeme; Thu October 1, 2020, 12:54.

Comment

• Is this true? On the 'Billboard' website you need to be a 'pro'! Ahah

Also, this 'promo'... ahah

a joke
                                Last edited by Kevinmakeme; Thu October 1, 2020, 13:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post
                                  Is this true? On the 'Billboard' website you need to be a 'pro'! Ahah

Yes.
                                  You have it on the full Billboard update I posted on the previous page.

Comment

• Comment

• Australian Airplay Chart / 01.10.2020

4 (5) Rain On Me
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        Australian Airplay Chart / 01.10.2020

4 (5) Rain On Me
                                        Still top 10 as well in UK and Canada airplay charts...

If it’s already difficult for post album release singles to take off, the fact that radios play the same songs for months and months make it almost impossible...

I still remember back in May I said I guessed the 3rd single would be released in September because ROM would stlll be charting and some people here said no way...

Predictions for Hot 100 this week have ROM at #48, so the following week probably below top 50 and the next one it’ll become recurrent and it’ll leave the Hot 100.

So even if it’s still that high on airplay charts of some big markets it’s definitely time for they to move on and send a new song to radio in big markets and some playlist support.
                                        Otherwise in a few weeks she’ll have no single charting and the album dropping fast.

Comment

• Chromatica is available for $6.99 this week on US iTunes part of their ‘Chart Toppers’ promotion they discounted as of last night and it had risen to #40 but now at 55 because of new releases:
                                          https://music.apple.com/us/album/chromatica/1500951604
                                          Last edited by Moella; Fri October 2, 2020, 07:12.

Comment

• ^
                                            About time.

It’s going to drop a lot from now on with all these new releases of Q4, so every little help is welcomed.

They should discount it in UK and other countries as well.

Comment

• ITALY Airplay
                                              25 (New) 911

https://www.earone.it/classifiche/cl...anale_storico/

Comment

• Album also discounted on France iTunes

Comment

• expect a boost for Sour Candy today

I don't see why they don't just decide on the next single, whether its 911 or whatever, and go for it. Not just in Italy lol

Comment

• #29 on France iTunes With 15 new releases

Comment

Working...
                                                    X