SPAIN
    45 (Re) 52 Chromatica

Vinyls
    5 (Re) 17 Chromatica (New peak)

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
    She really missed a trick with not having better vinyl releases for this era. Chromatica is such a visual album so to then release such plain vinyl was a big mistake. The record store day one is the superior product.
    If you didn’t know it’s available on her website the same as RSD but in black you can buy it now

Leave a comment:

• adamf2thedeath
    replied
    She really missed a trick with not having better vinyl releases for this era. Chromatica is such a visual album so to then release such plain vinyl was a big mistake. The record store day one is the superior product.

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Good for the #1 on vinyl sales!
    disappointing sales

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    7/10 Billboard charts:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...source=twitter

Lady Gaga’s ‘Chromatica’ Returns to Top 10 on Top Album Sales, Hits No. 1 on Vinyl Albums Chart
    By Keith Caulfield
    7/5/2021

Lady Gaga’s previous Top Album Sales leader Chromatica jumps back into the top 10, flying 82-8, following its 180-gram black vinyl LP release on June 25. In total, the album sold 8,500 copies across all formats (up 304%), and of that sum, 8,000 are in vinyl LP sales (up 354%).

Chromatica also hits No. 1 on the Vinyl Albums chart for the first time, re-entering the July 10-dated chart at No. 1. It previously debuted and peaked at No. 2 on the June 13, 2020-dated list.

The new vinyl edition of Chromatica was widely available to all retailers and is its first pressing on black vinyl. It accounts for the bulk of its total vinyl sales for the week. The album was previously issued as a picture disc, in a transparent vinyl variant, as well as in silver, milky clear and translucent yellow-colored pressings. (Until the black vinyl release, the only widely available pressing was the milky clear edition. The other variants were either sold exclusively via Gaga’s webstore or through specific retailers.)

The earlier released vinyl editions of Chromatica have sold a combined 68,000 copies.

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    I hope that account is wrong
    This would mean it sold less than RSD week
    https://twitter.com/chartdata/status...82516694081538
    i-

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    #122 in France… expected way better
    it’s like people said Nop I’m not buying she gave us nothing this era I’m not spending anymore money

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Just saw Chromatica vinyl is now on fnac and cheaper

https://www.fnac.com/a15850128/Lady-...e-Vinyle-album

Leave a comment:

• Moella
    replied
    Switzerland

28 (RE) 20 Chromatica

ties Joanne as her 4th longest charting albums there

Leave a comment:

• Nost
    replied
    Belgium (Flandre) :

#58 (RE) Chromatica

Belgium (Wallonie) :

#102 (RE) Chromatica

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Once again HDD forgot to include Chromatica… guess they don’t have access to store sales or something

for RSD week I understood but this week sorry it’s weird. HDD OGH!

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Germany
    #38 (RE) Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Wish they tweeted about the vinyl at least once

Rolling Stone Midweeks:

#15(RE) Chromatica

Leave a comment:

• Moella
    replied
    Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
    via HDD sales provider: FRI-TUE #16 Total Units #4 Pure Sales #1 Physical Sales #1 Vinyl Sales #3 Pop Total Units #7 Recent Releases Total Units

Huge!
    Wow would be her second #1 on vinyl albums after Born This Way.. her team never actually invested in vinyl this way before hopefully they have learned the lesson for future releases/anniversaries

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    A triumphant return to Top 20 would be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    via HDD sales provider: FRI-TUE #16 Total Units #4 Pure Sales #1 Physical Sales #1 Vinyl Sales #3 Pop Total Units #7 Recent Releases Total Units

Huge!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    As far as i know, those sales don't count for either country charts. I used to buy CDs from Amazon UK and someone told me that since they were shipping it to Turkey, they aren't counted for UK charts which is ridiculous as i bought it from a British store

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post

If I'm not wrong, overseas purchases are "lost". I think they were added to the total but not for weekly charts or something like that.
    They can't count for the charts of the country you live in as it's a sale from abroad, not something purchased in your country.
    But they don't count for the country you're buying it from either as it's not a record to be consumed in that country but abroad...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

I've just received today my black vinyl... purchased from her French store (as there's no Spanish store) and I ordered it back then, when it was not available on any Spanish store (Fnac, Amazon, El Corte Ingles...) as it is now... just as many other Spanish fans did... and all those copies won't count for the Spanish chart either, obviously.
    oh my-

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

wtf this is ridiculous... there is demand for this vinyl
    and the fact that i'm french and i bought mine on the UK shop chile
    idk if the sale count for the UK or France

anyway UK monsters can buy on the other stores as well but idk for which country it counts? logically it must count for the country you're paying in idk
    If I'm not wrong, overseas purchases are "lost". I think they were added to the total but not for weekly charts or something like that.
    They can't count for the charts of the country you live in as it's a sale from abroad, not something purchased in your country.
    But they don't count for the country you're buying it from either as it's not a record to be consumed in that country but abroad...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

I've just received today my black vinyl... purchased from her French store (as there's no Spanish store) and I ordered it back then, when it was not available on any Spanish store (Fnac, Amazon, El Corte Ingles...) as it is now... just as many other Spanish fans did... and all those copies won't count for the Spanish chart either, obviously.

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post

A shame about the terrible distribution and stocking in UK... I've read on Buzzjack it was #194 on the midweeks yesterday with only 215 vinyls sold... So probably out of Top 200 by Friday.
    The black vinyl is not available on regular stores, not on Amazon UK and not on her official UK store anymore.. It was just for a very limited time and it sold out.
    A mess...
    wtf this is ridiculous... there is demand for this vinyl
    and the fact that i'm french and i bought mine on the UK shop chile
    idk if the sale count for the UK or France

anyway UK monsters can buy on the other stores as well but idk for which country it counts? logically it must count for the country you're paying in idk

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    German Midweek Charts

21 (RE) Chromatica
    Yay! Hopefully it'll stay in Top 40 till Friday.

A shame about the terrible distribution and stocking in UK... I've read on Buzzjack it was #194 on the midweeks yesterday with only 215 vinyls sold... So probably out of Top 200 by Friday.
    The black vinyl is not available on regular stores, not on Amazon UK and not on her official UK store anymore.. It was just for a very limited time and it sold out.
    A mess...

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    German Midweek Charts

21 (RE) Chromatica

Leave a comment:

• ViviLittleM
    replied
    Chromatica not appearing on HDD top 20… I think they don’t have all the data just like RSD week

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    7/3 Billboard charts:

Current Albums

TW LW 2W WOC TITLE PEAK

48 12 - 48 Chromatica, Lady Gaga 1

Album Sales

TW LW 2W WOC TITLE PEAK

82 13 - 23 Chromatica, Lady Gaga 1

Thanks to Gary at Pulse.

Leave a comment: