#97 (+1) 911 [2 weeks]. *NEW PEAK*

Chart-runs:
        Rain On Me: 70-26-22-15-11-10-10-11-9-9-13-12-12-38-41-52-54-57-59-57
        911: 98-97

Comment

• ITALY AIRPLAY
          10 (19) 3 911

http://radioairplay.fm/classifiche-m...rplay/42-2020/

It's #26 on iTunes, but zero playlist support from Spotify Italy, so...

At least airplay is helping the album, all week on iTunes Top 5 and very stable on FIMI official chart.

Comment

• Comment

• nympho

Spain: 2- ? - ? - 11 - 17 - 11 - 14 - 21 - 25 - 35 - 34 - 35 - 35 - 30 - 32 - 32 - 22 - 31 - 30

what's SPAIN's 2nd & 3rd week chart position for CHROMATICA?

Comment

• Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post
                nympho

Spain: 2- ? - ? - 11 - 17 - 11 - 14 - 21 - 25 - 35 - 34 - 35 - 35 - 30 - 32 - 32 - 22 - 31 - 30

what's SPAIN's 2nd & 3rd week chart position for CHROMATICA?
                We’ll never know.

This year because of stores being closed during quarantine, the sales chart (which was the official one till then) was not published for a couple of months.
                Then, by week 27 Promusicae started publishing, at last, the combined chart with sales and streaming.
                This combined chart had been compiled internally for some time but those charts are not public.
                The first week of the combined chart was Chromatica’s 5th week.
                So in that first chart we could see its peak (#2) and the previous week position (#11 on its 4th week).
                But we’ll never know where it was on its 2nd and 3rd week on the combined chart as those charts are not public.

We do know, though, that in the streaming only chart (which was still being published during quarantine) it was #8 and #7 on 2nd and 3rd week respectively.

Comment

• Rain on Me reached 400m on Spotify

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status...60149643796480

If it stays stable, it can go 1 billion in 1.5 year I think. It is doing good without TTH.

Comment

• TAIWAN
                    6 (8) 20 Chromatica

LITHUANIA
                    40 (34) 20 Chromatica

ITALY
                    31 (34) 20 Chromatica

91 (86) 21 Rain On Me

IRELAND
                    85 (70) 20 Chromatica

43 (47) 21 Rain On Me

BELGIUM Wallonia
                    85 (91) 20 Chromatica

BELGIUM Flanders
                    135 (122) 20 Chromatica

43 (22) 21 Rain On Me

NETHERLANDS
                    Out (93) 19 Chromatica

87 (88) 21 Rain On Me

Comment

• UK
                      97 (81) 20 Chromatica

45 (48) 21 Rain On Me

Chromatica will probably drop next week and I guess it will re-enter later...

Funny thing is that it's #39 on downloads and #97 on streaming, but not Top 100 on physical albums. Which is shocking for someone who's always been a good physical seller... But the album is still not discounted anywhere.
                      Her UK label really should discount it on HMV, Amazon, her UK Shop...

It has dropped a lot on streaming chart as well with ROM starting to drop and no new single to keep it alive...
                      A new single is really really needed...

UK Downloads
                      98 (Re) 2 Sine From Above

This is screaming next single...

Comment

• AUSTRALIA
                        30 (32) 21 Rain On Me

Chromatica out of Top 50 this week.
                        Maybe we can find out where it is in Top 100 later...

Comment

• Are record stores open in UK?
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yes all record stores are open in the uk

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats to Gaga, her team and her label for doing absolutely nothing and letting the album die.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  Congrats to Gaga, her team and her label for doing absolutely nothing and letting the album die.
                                  *us since album’s release*

Comment

• Is ROM going recurrent this week in US ? TOTC doesn’t have it in their predictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                      Is ROM going recurrent this week in US ? TOTC doesn’t have it in their predictions.
                                      Yes.
                                      It’s its 21st week and it’s below #50.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                        Congrats to Gaga, her team and her label for doing absolutely nothing and letting the album die.
                                        Well... there have been things done right this era and things wrong.
                                        I cannot say they did nothing or that everything was bad handled...

Positive: Many different physical formats, three music videos, physical releases for the first two singles, Spotify playlists support for the first two singles, not huge but at least good radio airplay, big night at the VMAs, -hopefully- Grammy nominations...

Negative: Releasing SL months after leaking, complete Gaga silence since the day after the album release till almost three months later, just ONE tv performance in the whole era, not releasing a MV for Sour Candy considering the huge power of Blackpink on YouTube, and, above all, the absolute mess of the 3rd single release: 911 just being serviced to radio in some European countries but no word of a 3rd single in big key markets letting the album die.

It’s obvious Gaga will be focused on US elections now... (COVID, Black Lives Matter, now this... )

But if they plan to resume the promo with a new single properly promoted by December or early next year it’ll be too late.

On one hand I’m more than happy with the album quality, visuals, music videos and the fact that it was a #1 album with a #1 single in many countries that will be Platinum or Gold in most big countries.
                                        Which considering how some of her 00s peers are doing, and for a woman at 34 with 12 years of career, it’s undeniably a success.

But on the other hand I cannot help but feel frustration thinking how much better this could be doing if she had promoted properly, not just with TV promo -as many others are doing- but with a better timing and a plan for the singles...

Comment

• I agree with everything you wrote. I'm also frustrated to see so much potential going to waste, especially 911. If they want to re-launch the era, they need to do it with a brand new song with a re-release of the album with 2-3 new tracks imo.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Last week SL, this week ROM.
                                            Still nothing about Chromatica, though, when it surpassed Gold status 3 weeks ago...

Comment

• Yeah it’s weird for Chromatica

Comment

• FRANCE
                                                81 (79) 20 Chromatica

20 weeks in Top 100 so far.
                                                Joanne stayed 9 weeks, C2C 15 and Artpop 8. BTW would be the next one to beat, with 26 weeks.

Comment

• By the way, the album is not discounted anymore on iTunes (still in US it seems) and thus not advertised on iTunes front page.
                                                  Back to 11 in UK and €12 in Europe...

Many other recent albums like Future Nostalgia (4.99) or even Blackpink's two weeks old album (6.99) are still discounted.

The only thing that was helping the album a bit and they only kept it discounted for two weeks.

Comment

• "Chromatica" leaves the Swiss Album Charts after 19 consecutive weeks on the charts.

Hopefully a re-entry soon, so it will match the weeks of "Joanne". Though "Joanne" 'only' did 14 consecutive weeks during its first run on the charts and re-entered the charts again following the Super Bowl performance.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X