No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify Top 50 Albums Worldwide (9-15 Oct)
    #36 (-4) Chromatica

Comment

• Rain On Me is now Platinum in Italy (70k copies)
      What a smash

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisGaga View Post
        Rain On Me is now Platinum in Italy (70k copies)
        What a smash
        Great!
        So with France and Italy's certs today

BRAZIL: DIAMOND
        CANADA: 2xPLATINUM
        AUSTRALIA: PLATINUM
        ITALY: PLATINUM
        NEW ZEALAND: PLATINUM
        POLAND: PLATINUM
        UK: PLATINUM
        US: PLATINUM
        BELGIUM: GOLD
        FRANCE: GOLD
        NORWAY: GOLD
        PORTUGAL: GOLD
        SPAIN: GOLD

Comment

• Greece

50 (48) 18 Rain On Me

Argentina

49 (41) 16 Rain On Me

Slovakia

46 (23) 20 Chromatica

Czech Republic

36 (34) 20 Chromatica

90 (64) 21 Rain On Me

Comment

• CANADA
            47 (36) 20 Chromatica

Comment

• UK Midweeks (Monday)
              95 (+2) Chromatica

41 (+4) Rain On Me

Let’s see if the album can hold in Top 100 till Friday now that the iTunes discount has ended...
              ROM almost Top 40 again...

Comment

• Mediabase USA from Pulse:

Sunday update:

AC
                (11) 10 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 434 408 +26 2.402

Comment

• ROM departs from Hot 100 this week on its 21st week as it became recurrent.

Billboard Hot 100 Recurrents
                  13 (New) Rain On Me

Comment

• 0 songs in H100 and Album free-falling

and No Radio Song and Gaga is posting HAUS Labs more

Comment

• Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post
                      0 songs in H100 and Album free-falling

and No Radio Song and Gaga is posting HAUS Labs more

It’s frustrating to Stan for her... thankfully she’s talented but she doesn’t even show us that anymore (not talking about an election song done at the piano ☠️) 1 f*cking performance. Even if there is a pandemic we’re in 2020. There is a lot of things to do...

Comment

• Well, I share your frustration about the no promo and no new single...

But not the excessive negativity. The album is definitely not "free-falling".

Billboard 200
                        77 (76) 20 Chromatica

10k units sold this week.

Total: 755k

Dance/Electronic Albums
                        1 (1)
                        20 Chromatica

19 weeks at #1.
                        It matches BTW which also stayed 19 weeks at the top.
                        If it reaches 22 weeks, it'll surpass Daft Punk's Random Access Memory and it'll become the 5th album with more weeks at #1 on the chart.
                        #1 is The Fame with 118 weeks.

Billboard Global 200
                        47 (52) 6 Rain On Me

Billboard Global 200 Excl US
                        46 (46) 6 Rain On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                          Well, I share your frustration about the no promo and no new single...

But not the excessive negativity. The album is definitely not "free-falling".

Billboard 200
                          77 (76) 20 Chromatica

10k units sold this week.

Total: 755k

Dance/Electronic Albums
                          1 (1)
                          20 Chromatica

19 weeks at #1.
                          It matches BTW which also stayed 19 weeks at the top.
                          If it reaches 22 weeks, it'll surpass Daft Punk's Random Access Memory and it'll become the 5th album with more weeks at #1 on the chart.
                          #1 is The Fame with 118 weeks.

Billboard Global 200
                          47 (52) 6 Rain On Me

Billboard Global 200 Excl US
                          46 (46) 6 Rain On Me
                          serving STABILITY , but i worry for the album in the countries where the di$count is GONE

Comment

• I hope the album being stable UK/US carries on! 2 more weeks to match Joanne UK. In netherlands the album is one week shy of matching Joanne. If they came back with another single, deluxe, or even promo the album could easily re-enter charts across the globe

Comment

• In worst case scenerio -no more singles and the era diying- the album should re-enter at least one more week in those counties where it’s out or have a boost where it’s charting after the box-set is released on Nov 20.
                              Although it’s a limited release and really expensive, so the impact will be limited.

Also, let’s see if she performs and wins at the EMA’s in November where she leads the nominations. Fingers crossed. A good performance uploaded to YouTube could have a nice impact for the album as the VMAs one had.

And then the Grammys next year. I’m sure she’ll perform and hopefully win some award(s).

So, even in worst case scenario with no upcoming singles, the album could still stay some more weeks and/or have some re-entries here and there.

Comment

• ^
                                Still don't understand why they aren't releasing that box in the US I-

Comment

• I don't think they'll bother with more singles at this point. If they did, they would've done with 911.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                    ^
                                    Still don't understand why they aren't releasing that box in the US I-
                                    Is it confirmed that it won't be released there or just an assumption because it's not available yet on Amazon US and her US webstore?

Comment

Is it confirmed that it won't be released there or just an assumption because it's not available yet on Amazon US and her US webstore?
                                      assumption because there is no pre-order yeah

Comment

• I think they wont do anymore singles as it stands - its just not profitable and it won't stick - i think in a majority of countires they are happy wtih ROM just towards the end of the charts and getting airplay. however, I do feel like they may '911' free woman or alice... (send it radio in random countries and I feel like they will release a 'Chromatica IV' in 2021, and it'll have another collab on it or it'll be a solo single for 4-5 weeks and then a collab single, mimicking the original rollout.

I would love them to release Sour Candy music video too to promote the re-issue, alas i dont think it'll ever happen. Like when we got the cure lyric video, the sour candy lyric video is like a way of covering that.... A shame. We missed out on so much this era, imagine Japan promo.. Ugh...

Anyways i think this era will be in the ball park of a non-peaking Gaga era, for example like Joanne - frontloaded lead, 500m+ 2nd single, and then a john wayne (911)

Comment

• As a LM since 2008, iŽll have to say. Congratulations to her, her team and Interscope.

Since '911' music video was released i listened to that on repeat, to help that song's performance, but i'll never do that again. It's too frustrating, if they don't bother why should i.
                                          I'll listen to Chromatica album as a whole, but will not helping a single specifically.

Comment

• SPAIN
                                            30 (30) 20 Chromatica

Comment

• CANADA
                                              20 (21) 21 Rain On Me

Comment

SPAIN
                                                30 (30) 20 Chromatica
                                                Does it have a chance to reach Gold there?

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisGaga View Post
                                                  Does it have a chance to reach Gold there?
                                                  My estimation is around 11k so far here (considering it was published it was at 7k on early July by a Spanish music website). Gold is 20k.

The box set is available for pre-order on Amazon Spain and other stores, so it’s going to be released here and it’ll help a bit.
                                                  It could finish the year with 13k or 14k at best.

It could reach Gold by mid 2021 if it stays on chart till then...
                                                  It’ll be difficult. But we’ll see.
                                                  Despite adding streaming to the albums chart this year, the method and ratio used still make it really difficult for albums to be certified...

Comment

• BILLBOARD JAPAN

Hot Albums
                                                    77 (71) 20 Chromatica

Hot 100
                                                    98 (94) 21 Rain On Me

Hot Overseas
                                                    3 (4) 22 Rain On Me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X