Clear All

• Album: Chromatica

iTunes:
    #88 Russia (NE)
    #310 Canada (-136)
    #396 United States (-2)
    #727 United Kingdom (-435)

Comment

• I think it is overall more stable than ARTPOP was on the charts, so that's a good sign. I think Joanne perfomed a bit better in US, but lets not forget how Superbowl helped the album getting a good boost. VMAS have very low ratings in comparison to 150m viewers that watched the half-time show. Also, the album tracks streams are very good.
      Last edited by PopFan; Wed October 28, 2020, 08:31.

Comment

• Comment

• Out of Oricon Charts this week.

Comment

• Italy must’ve been the best market for Chromatica so far right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
              Italy must’ve been the best market for Chromatica so far right?

Certifications-wise, Brazil is obviously where it smashed harder:

-Chromatica: Platinum
              -SL: 3xPlatinum
              -ROM: Diamond
              -SC: 2xPlatinum

But no official albums chart there so hard to compare chart-runs.

I’d say Canada comes 2nd. The album is close to Platinum, SL is Platinum, ROM 2xPlat and Sour Candy is Gold.
              The album was Top 40 up to last week and ROM is having an amazing chart run there...

And then probably Italy, with the album Gold and not leaving the Top 40 since release and SL (Gold) and ROM (Platinum) certified as well.

Comment

• ^ Not surplringly. My TT tl is flooded everyday with gays listening/mentioning/talking about/RT her Not to mention how tags involving GAGA+Rock in Rio have been trending at least twice a month for the past 2 / 3 months in order to bring her back here next year for the festival and I personally know friends from other states who are already planning their trips here so,yeah, if she doesn't come, I'll give up on her forever
                ​​

Comment

• Portugal

90 (95) 21 Rain On Me

Croatia

29 (RE) Chromatica
                  Last edited by Moella; Wed October 28, 2020, 19:48.

Comment

• AUSTRALIAN AIRPLAY CHART (AIRCHECK) / 29.10.2020

12 (11) Rain On Me
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Chromatica Gold in Norway

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                        Chromatica Gold in Norway
                        That was unexpected.

Great! Keep them coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

That was unexpected.

Great! Keep them coming.
                          Wish they certified her stuffs in Switzerland. (hi shallow)

Comment

Wish they certified her stuffs in Switzerland. (hi shallow)
                            Switzerland is a lost case at this point. Her whole discography - especially starting with the "Joanne" era onwards - needs an upgrade over here.

Comment

• Italy Airplay
                              11 (13) 5 911

Comment

Here for more slayage
                                the way i didn't know............................

Comment

• ^Exactly. This era is now dead already, unfortunely. I still want '911' to suceed, but...

Comment

• I think the ASIB era kind of spoiled many of you...

Because I bet most people would be over the moon with these numbers and positions if Chromatica would have been the follow up to Joanne.

Expecting her to recreate the smashing numbers of Shallow or ASIB is and always was delusional.

Reading some of you, it seems as if Chromatica had charted only 2 or 3 weeks like Katy Perry, Kesha or Alicia Keys latest albums. When reality is it has been 21 weeks on Billboard 200’s Top 100 so far, it was #1, it’s one of the 10 biggest female albums of the year everywhere, it’s Gold or Platinum in many markets and on course to be in many others, it has a Top 5 single and a #1 single that is platinum or multi platinum in lots of countries... it’s still in the top 50 most streamed albums weekly on Spotify 5 months after release despite no current single and no song in TTH...

Yes, we all agree that it’s really really frustrating to see the album die like that, with just two singles and one single TV performance and her not caring at all when it all started so good and when it’s obvious the album has much more single material and that it could have great longevity if properly promoted...

But it’s starting to sound like a broken record. No need to be soooo negative every day.

Comment

• IRELAND
                                      57 (46) 23 Rain On Me

BELGIUM Wallonia
                                      157 (129) 22 Chromatica

BELGIUM Flanders
                                      176 (199) 22 Chromatica

43 (40) 23 Rain On Me

ITALY
                                      37 (33) 22 Chromatica

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                        I think the ASIB era kind of spoiled many of you...

Because I bet most people would be over the moon with these numbers and positions if Chromatica would have been the follow up to Joanne.
                                        I'm more than satisfied with the commercial performance of the era. But you have to agree that is frustating to see that they gave up on promo since the day '911' music video was released. This album has so much potential to achieve astronomic numbers. I just want more singles (with radio & playlisting) to be released, not a '911' kind of situation. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post

I'm more than satisfied with the commercial performance of the era. But you have to agree that is frustating to see that they gave up on promo since the day '911' music video was released. This album has so much potential to achieve astronomic numbers. I just want more singles (with radio & playlisting) to be released, not a '911' kind of situation. Just saying.
                                          Of course I agree...
                                          That’s exactly what I said on the next paragraph.

But we won’t change it moaning about it constantly, right?

Comment

• “Bruce Springsteen makes Official Chart history this week as he scores his 12th Number 1 album with Letter To You.

Outselling the rest of the Top 5 combined, The Boss’ twentieth studio collection is the fastest-selling album of 2020 so far, with 95% of his 51,800 chart sales made up of physical and download sales. Lady Gaga’s Chromatica still holds the title for the biggest opening week overall for an album this year, debuting at Number 1 in June with 53,000 chart sales.

With only 9 weeks left for 2020, Chromatica still keeps the title for the biggest opening week of the year in UK.

Comment

• ^Amazing. How far is 'Chromatica' from Platinum (300k) in UK?

Comment

• Italy Radio Airplay Chart

11. (+2) 911 - Lady Gaga

Edit: AP
                                                Last edited by Million; Fri October 30, 2020, 17:13.

Comment

^Amazing. How far is 'Chromatica' from Platinum (300k) in UK?
                                                  Really far...
                                                  It's at 124k. It won't get there.
                                                  Only 1 album has sold more than 300k in UK this year, Lewis Capaldi. And only 5 so far have sold more than 200k.
                                                  Sales are reeeally low in UK right now.

With 9 weeks left and close to 124k sold, Chromatica is #16 in UK's YEC so far.

Comment

^Amazing. How far is 'Chromatica' from Platinum (300k) in UK?
                                                    Platinum certs are so hard to get in the UK lately, even going Gold is a struggle for most people. 124k is a very solid performance in the UK.
                                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Working...
                                                    X