No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m not saying Chromatica will be out of the BB200 in no time but I’m saying it... #130 this week ☠️

Comment

• Chromatica: I'm free-falling

Comment

• It is #1 on Dance/Electronic albums. It is big success on that chart, Never left the top spot apart the week of CFN.
        Last edited by PopFan; Tue November 3, 2020, 12:37.

Comment

• US Spotify

108. (+20)
          Rain On Me

Comment

• I contacted Polydor France and they said SNEP is now aware. We’ll see Monday I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
              I contacted Polydor France and they said SNEP is now aware. We’ll see Monday I guess.

Thanks!

Comment

• CANADA
                58 (55) 22 Chromatica

24 (23) 23 Rain On Me

Airplay
                7 (5) 22 Rain On Me

US... you really need to learn from your neighbour county.

Comment

I contacted Polydor France and they said SNEP is now aware. We’ll see Monday I guess.
                  What abt Cheek To Cheek the gold certification is overdue right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post

What abt Cheek To Cheek the gold certification is overdue right?
                    Well... there are some mess with old releases so almost nothing appears on the site I think it’s not even useful to ask about it as they’ll do nothing

Comment

• Argentina

7 (RE) Chromatica

52 (46) 18 Rain On Me

Comment

I’m not saying Chromatica will be out of the BB200 in no time but I’m saying it... #130 this week ☠️
                        The first two singles have done their thing and now a 3rd single would be needed to keep the album stable and relevant in the public eye.
                        Pro: freedom of speech
                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

The first two singles have done their thing and now a 3rd single would be needed to keep the album stable and relevant in the public eye.
                          Which should have been there months ago already. So it’s never coming.

Comment

• US Spotify
                            102. (+6) Rain On Me

Comment

• EURO AIRPLAY HOT 100 (01.11.2020)
                              37.(28) 15wks Lady Gaga feat. Ariana Grande- Rain On Me
                              70.(95) 4wks Lady Gaga - 911

Comment

• SPAIN
                                43 (36) 22 Chromatica

Comment

• Comment

• Chromatica limited box-set release has been delayed a week to 4 December.

Comment

• She should just release late this month Sine or Babylon... and see what happens.
                                      Maybe Alice next year, and start work on new music...
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• A hit!

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                          Chromatica limited box-set release has been delayed a week to 4 December.
                                          Still see nov 20on Amazon FR... guess they didn’t update

Comment

Still see nov 20on Amazon FR... guess they didn’t update
                                            I received an email from Amazon Spain telling me it’s delayed.
                                            And I’ve checked her official UK, French and Germany shops and it says 4 Dec now...
                                            So, yes, probably Amazon Fr it’s late.

Comment

• If only she did a virtual concert like Dua, Kylie, etc. That would be great promo for the album.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I thought she had done a live stream for the album release where she was dancing and performing the songs but you’re right she should have done a live concert!
                                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                                  I thought she had done a live stream for the album release where she was dancing and performing the songs but you’re right she should have done a live concert!
                                                  No she didn’t... the only perf we got was at the VMAs... worst Gaga era in history.

Comment

No she didn’t... the only perf we got was at the VMAs... worst Gaga era in history.
                                                    The “Artpop” era was IMO way worse and easily her worst era ever. Quantity = / = Quality. No matter how many more performances and promotion she did during that era most of it was bad and a trainwreck. (Bad tour with ugly costumes, bad music, messy music videos, dated production, bad artistry, bad press, bad marketing, bad presentation, bad aesthetics, the R.Kelly and Terry Richardson fiasco, the “Do What U Want” music video mess ... didn’t she even include some vomit scene in one of her promo performances and called it art?) couldn’t think of a worse era and career moment for her.

This might’ve been way less promoted but “Chromatica” so far has better music videos (than “Artpop”), better presentation, better music, more consistency and it’s only televised performance at the VMAs is still better than anything she did during “Artpop”.

It also had a good commercial performance considering the circumstances.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X