• SPAIN
    53 (50) 38 Chromatica

Comment

• are we near 900k in the US now please? nympho

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
        are we near 900k in the US now please? nympho
        Around 889k, if I’m not wrong.
        Two weeks till 900k... and then some months till 1 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Around 889k, if I’m not wrong.
          Two weeks till 900k... and then some months till 1 million.
          lmao thanks!

Comment

• I’m not even asking for any promo, more singles or music videos at this point cause, well... lol, it’s Gaga we’re talking about.
            But if only Interscope/her team cared to release a gatefold LP edition that so many fans are waiting for, it could reach Platinum in US faster and move some more units worldwide.
            Sadly I can’t see it happening right now unless it’s a Urban Outfitters exclusive in the future or something.

Comment

I’m not even asking for any promo, more singles or music videos at this point cause, well... lol, it’s Gaga we’re talking about.
              But if only Interscope/her team cared to release a gatefold LP edition that so many fans are waiting for, it could reach Platinum in US faster and move some more units worldwide.
              Sadly I can’t see it happening right now unless it’s a Urban Outfitters exclusive in the future or something.
              It’s just so weird they didn’t yet... anyway that whole era was weird so...

Comment

• It's weird for sure. Especially since the vinyl format is so hot right now. It's now even the #1 physical format in sales in the US.
                A gatefold vinyl for Chromatica would sell really well I think. The die hard fans will buy it anyway, even if they already own some of the vinyls in plastic sleeves. But it will also attract a lot of fans and casual listeners that hold off from buying the vinyl because they care about quality products. Vinyl in a plastic sleeve is just not it. For a visual artist like Gaga I expected there to be a gatefold release with amazing packaging by now.

Didn't her manager tease a gatefold release last summer? I wonder what happened...
                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                  Didn't her manager tease a gatefold release last summer? I wonder what happened...
                  They gave up on the whole schedule they had for this album (if they had one at all), while all the other artists continued to promote their work, adapting to the limitations that the pandemic brought us. That's what happened.

Comment

• It is even more dissapointing at this point because the album is still selling and keeping itself in charts with literally 0 promotion for months so the least they could do is to release the gatefold vinyl maybe even with multiple covers or add a cassette with the album cover art it would definitely boost the sales. It would be a minimum effort they could put into it but they clearly abandoned the project months ago so at this point we can just wait few more weeks until the album leaves BB 200 and then the era is over.

Comment

• It’s sad because Sine From Above could work as a European single with a radio edit and they could make a music video without Gaga and Elton like what u typically see in an Avicii music video. it really has that vibe.

Comment

• Imagine having a song with BLACKPINK on your album but not recording a video for that song?! It's the same as throwing a winning lottery ticket in the trash! And there's no point in blaming the pandemic because she could film her part separately like Selena did in Ice Cream.
                        So many missed opportunities

Comment

• Comment

• ITALY
                            73 (64) 39 Chromatica

Portugal
                            188 (193) 38 Rain On Me

BELGIUM Wallonia
                            126 (178) 35 Chromatica
                            Last edited by Moella; Fri February 26, 2021, 18:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                              Portugal
                              188 (193) 38 Chromatica
                              You meant ROM.

Comment

You meant ROM.
                                Oops yes

Comment

• Chromatica is now certified GOLD in Switzerland!! (10k)

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                                    Chromatica is now certified GOLD in Switzerland!! (10k)
                                    Yay!

Another one.

No certs for SL or ROM?

Comment

Yay!

Another one.

No certs for SL or ROM?
                                      Nope only these and it seems they counted pure sales only :/

Switzerland

New Certifications

ARTPOP: Platinum
                                      Chromatica: Gold
                                      ASIB: Platinum

ARUTW: Gold
                                      Shallow: 2x Platinum

Comment

• UK MIDS

(RE) Rain on Me [32 weeks]

Last edited by Million; Mon March 1, 2021, 21:33.

Comment

• FRANCE
                                          172 (158) 39 Chromatica

CZECH REPUBLIC
                                          87 (84) 33 Chromatica

SLOVAKIA
                                          92 (Re) 32 Chromatica

Comment

• Seeing RS position...... I hope Traumatica is like #199 or #200 tomorrow on BB200.... afraid it’s out.

Comment

• US iTunes
                                              95. (+46) Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                Seeing RS position...... I hope Traumatica is like #199 or #200 tomorrow on BB200.... afraid it’s out.
                                                gone but not forgotten

Comment

• Strange that it’s #153 on Rolling Stones chart with 6.6k sold but not charting on BB200...

It must have just missed the Top 200.

Don’t know if the iTunes climb these past days thanks to the discount might be enough for it to return to BB200 next week.

Comment

• SPAIN
                                                    59 (53) 39 Chromatica

Comment

Working...
                                                    X