Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Million View Post
    Top 10 Global Albums (Pure Sales) 2020
    1. BTS – Map Of The Soul: 7 – 4.8 million

    2. BTS – Be (Deluxe Edition) 2.7 million

    3. Kenshi Yonezu – Stray Sheep – 2.5 million

    4. Taylor Swift – Folklore - 2.0 million

    5. Blackpink – The Album – 1.5 million

    6. AC/DC – Power Up – 1.4 million

    7. Justin Bieber – Changes – 1.2 million

    8. BTS – Map Of The Soul: 7 – The Journey – 1.2 million

    9. Arashi – This is Arashi – 1.0 million

    10. King Gnu – Ceremony – 1.0 million


    Not Changes with 1.2m when it sold only 200k in the US
    What’s the source for the figures?
    Not posted on IFPI’s website or Twitter...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nympho View Post

      What’s the source for the figures?
      Not posted on IFPI’s website or Twitter...
      https://www.musicweek.com/labels/rea...in-2020/082806

      Comment


      • Rain On Me is now certified platinum in Belgium!! (40k)

        Comment


        • the way CHROMATICA Era bombed hard on IFPI's Yearend Charts

          that's what you get for being a lazy pop star i guess

          Comment


          • Lithuania
            90 (RE) 38 Chromatica

            Belgium

            Flanders
            169 (RE) 31 Chromatica

            Wallonia
            144 (152) 38 Chromatica

            Portugal

            195 (RE) 39 Rain On Me

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CRYPTIQUE View Post
              the way CHROMATICA Era bombed hard on IFPI's Yearend Charts

              that's what you get for being a lazy pop star i guess
              Bombed hard?
              We don't know the full Top 50...

              As far as we know, Chromatica could perfectly be Top 15 on pure sales and Top 20 on overall activity...

              Being one of the 20 biggest albums of the year worldwide can never be considered bombing... but even less considering the absolute lack of promo.

              Same for ROM, which will probably be Top 15/Top 20 as well...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                Bombed hard?
                We don't know the full Top 50...

                As far as we know, Chromatica could perfectly be Top 15 on pure sales and Top 20 on overall activity...

                Being one of the 20 biggest albums of the year worldwide can never be considered bombing... but even less considering the absolute lack of promo.

                Same for ROM, which will probably be Top 15/Top 20 as well...
                can't wait for the lists to leak

                Comment


                • ITALY
                  87 (89) 41 Chromatica

                  Comment


                  • UK
                    99 (RE) 32 Rain on Me


                    Comment


                    • ^
                      Getting closer to the million mark!

                      Spotify Weekly UK
                      #83 (+8) - Rain On Me

                      Except for two weeks at Christmas, it's been Top 100 on Spotify UK since release almost a year ago.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                        ^
                        Getting closer to the million mark!

                        Spotify Weekly UK
                        #83 (+8) - Rain On Me

                        Except for two weeks at Christmas, it's been Top 100 on Spotify UK since release almost a year ago.
                        ROM is at 940k in the UK, it will hit 1M in April.

                        Comment


                        • Yes! I’m so happy. It’s such a great song. I wish she has preservered with the era cause there’s many more potential hits on it.
                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                          Comment


                          • Rain On Me WON the Grammy for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance!!! Congrats to Gaga & Ariana, well deserved win.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • Deserved.

                              Now certify it 2xPlatinum in US for once and for all.

                              Comment


                              • SHE WON!!!

                                Gaga's 12th Grammy and Ariana's 2nd!!!

                                Congrats Queen of Pop!

                                Comment




                                • Always so sweet, we love u Ari, congrats Queens!!

                                  Comment


                                  • YOUTUBE
                                    232. (+596) Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) | 632,690
                                    Last edited by Million; Mon March 15, 2021, 08:30.

                                    Comment


                                    • Armys boosting ROM video after going to it to cry and say hateful words, yess keep 'em coming, we love your views!

                                      Comment


                                      • Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours

                                        Rain On Me
                                        iTunes
                                        #87 United States (+43)

                                        Apple Music
                                        #362 United States (+47)

                                        Chromatica
                                        iTunes:
                                        #37 United Kingdom (+78)
                                        #69 Italy (NE)
                                        #80 United States (+3)

                                        Comment


                                        • Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours

                                          146 +693 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 782,726 Views 30,015 Likes

                                          Rain On Me
                                          iTunes:
                                          #86 Denmark (+31)
                                          #87 United States (+42)
                                          #87 Canada (+33)
                                          #141 Belgium (NE)
                                          #167 Australia (+147)
                                          #176 United Kingdom (+102)
                                          #383 Germany (+56)

                                          Apple Music:
                                          #66 Ireland (+10)
                                          #68 Brazil (+24)
                                          #75 Netherlands (+12)
                                          #85 Australia (+7)
                                          #88 Belgium (+31)
                                          #91 United Kingdom (+9)
                                          #104 New Zealand (+11)
                                          #137 Denmark (+18)
                                          #147 Mexico (+72)
                                          #150 Canada (+13)
                                          #157 Indonesia (+89)
                                          #170 Norway (+11)
                                          #186 Switzerland (+7)
                                          #191 Austria (+3)
                                          #205 Germany (+7)
                                          #236 Italy (+38)
                                          #253 Spain (+61)
                                          #350 South Africa (+51)
                                          #373 United States (+79)


                                          Album: Chromatica
                                          iTunes:
                                          #33 United Kingdom (+86)
                                          #74 United States (+9)
                                          #113 Canada (-61)
                                          #135 France (+147)
                                          #235 Italy (NE)

                                          Apple Music:
                                          #268 United States (+39)

                                          Comment


                                          • FRANCE
                                            185 (180) 41 Chromatica

                                            Comment


                                            • 130. (+714) Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) | 807,120 | 31,999

                                              Comment


                                              • Ariana trolling Gaga for sleeping through her win is doing numbers on Twitter

                                                Comment


                                                • 100. (+739) Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) | 915,869 | 39,348

                                                  Not Top 100 again

                                                  Comment


                                                  • SPOTIFY

                                                    156. (+8)
                                                    Rain On Me

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X