Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iTunes US
    80. Rain On Me +53

    Apple Music US
    356. Rain On Me +105

    Cute!

    Comment


    • Comment




      • They need help

        Comment




        • yasss first time she wins since C2C won Jazz Album Of the year! 12x Japan Gold Disc Award winner now!

          Comment


          • 66 +778 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 1,108,489 51,080

            Comment


            • 62 +766 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 1,236,412 53,428

              Comment


              • UK MIDS

                99. (=) Rain On Me [33 weeks]

                Comment


                • https://twitter.com/chartgaga/status...731215361?s=21

                  Imagine if she performed. Oh well. The era is over let’s move on

                  Comment





                  • Comment


                    • SPAIN
                      33 (49) 41 Chromatica

                      Getting closer to Gold...

                      Comment


                      • TOP CURRENT ALBUM SALES
                        68 (74) 40 Chromatica

                        Comment


                        • RIAA.com:

                          LADY GAGA
                          Title: RAIN ON ME (WITH ARIANA GRANDE)
                          Certification Date: March 15, 2021
                          Label: STREAMLINE / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
                          Format: SINGLE
                          2xP

                          Comment


                          • Still mad Shallow and INLA are credited Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper so it doesn’t count to her tally

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                              RIAA.com:

                              LADY GAGA
                              Title: RAIN ON ME (WITH ARIANA GRANDE)
                              Certification Date: March 15, 2021
                              Label: STREAMLINE / INTERSCOPE RECORDS
                              Format: SINGLE
                              2xP
                              Yay!!!

                              They could have certified "Sour Candy" at least Gold as well...

                              LADY GAGA RIAA Singles Certifications

                              11xPlatinum
                              Bad Romance

                              10xPlatinum
                              Poker Face

                              9xPlatinum
                              Just Dance

                              6xPlatinum
                              Born This Way

                              5xPlatinum
                              Telephone
                              Paparazzi

                              4xPlatinum
                              Shallow
                              Applause
                              The Edge of Glory
                              Alejandro

                              3xPlatinum
                              Million Reasons
                              You & I
                              LoveGame

                              2xPlatinum
                              Rain On Me
                              Judas

                              Platinum
                              Stupid Love
                              Always Remember Us This Way
                              I'll Never Love Again
                              The Cure
                              Do What U Want
                              Marry the Night
                              Starstruck

                              Gold
                              Perfect Illusion
                              Speechless
                              Monster
                              Boys Boys Boys
                              Beautiful Dirty Rich
                              Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

                              85 million singles certified in US.

                              Bad Romance & Poker Face certifications haven't been updated since 2015... Time for an update.
                              And of course several other singles like Shallow, ARUTW, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons... need an update too.

                              All her albums have now at least one multi-platinum single in US.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                Still mad Shallow and INLA are credited Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper so it doesn’t count to her tally
                                That seems so silly to me. Like they are her songs.

                                Does that mean that duets dont count for anyone effectively ?
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                  That seems so silly to me. Like they are her songs.

                                  Does that mean that duets dont count for anyone effectively ?
                                  Don’t know other examples... for now I know only for Gaga & Bradley. It’s so fishy because for example if it’s like that it should be the same for ROM and Ariana but it’s not the case

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

                                    Don’t know other examples... for now I know only for Gaga & Bradley. It’s so fishy because for example if it’s like that it should be the same for ROM and Ariana but it’s not the case
                                    Yeah that is the thing that makes no sense. I mean its the same thing fundamentally.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

                                    Comment


                                    • It's just how the credit was applied to the RIAA database, but that doesn't mean that these songs aren't credited to Gaga's name, if it has her name, it's hers, period, but I hope they fix it, since for ROM (a duet, like Shallow and INLA) they credited it to Gaga and not as a duet.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                        Still mad Shallow and INLA are credited Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper so it doesn’t count to her tally
                                        Someone should email RIAA about it since they are duets not even feat.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Moella View Post

                                          Someone should email RIAA about it since they are duets not even feat.
                                          Never found an email

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

                                            Never found an email
                                            certifications@riaa.com

                                            (Say you're on the Gaga team so you won't be ignored )

                                            Comment


                                            • The RIAA doesn't really care. EVERY fan base emails them.

                                              Comment


                                              • Last edited by Million; Thu March 18, 2021, 04:36.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                                  certifications@riaa.com

                                                  (Say you're on the Gaga team so you won't be ignored )
                                                  Lmao thanks

                                                  Comment


                                                  • AM US
                                                    194. (+81) Lady Gaga - Chromatica

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X