• Show
Clear All

• WTF!?

Anyone knows what's goin' on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevinmakeme View Post
      WTF!?

Anyone knows what's goin' on?
      Apple Music loses albums from top artists due to apparent outage [U] Same thing with iTunes.

Comment

• Her sales are insane! Perfect illusion was such an underperforming first single. Thank God the Joanne era had the super bowl, her Netflix documentary and million reasons or it would be such a poor performing era for her.
        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
          Her sales are insane! Perfect illusion was such an underperforming first single. Thank God the Joanne era had the super bowl, her Netflix documentary and million reasons or it would be such a poor performing era for her.
          This post has nothing to do with this topic.

Comment

• I know.

Comment

I know.
              So stop messing up the topic or I will report you.

Comment

• nympho
                nympho commented
                Editing a comment
                No need to report anything. It was a comment due to her US certifications posted on the previous page, without bad intentions. So no need to be so defensive.

• Omg wow. You need to chill. I was commenting on her sales on the last page which also should not have been included on this as it’s her Chromatica thread and I forgot it was an album specific thread and not her charts and sales because of that. There’s no need to attack me on here. I won’t speak to you and you don’t speak to me. Let’s leave it at that.

Comment

Omg wow. You need to chill. I was commenting on her sales on the last page which also should not have been included on this as it’s her Chromatica thread and I forgot it was an album specific thread and not her charts and sales because of that. There’s no need to attack me on here. I won’t speak to you and you don’t speak to me. Let’s leave it at that. ​​
                I didn't attack you because I don't know you, I just said that if you continue to mess up this topic with posts that have nothing to do with it, I'll be forced to report you for off-topic, and believe me that I'll do it, because this is a guaranteed right for me as a member of this forum.

And your comment isn't true at all because Joanne was already eligible for Gold in the United States even before the Superbowl (521k SPS and 391k pure sales b4 the show), even without any support for its singles on playlists or radio so that's not even close of a "poor performance", Gaga sold the album practically just under her name and it would scan platinum in the US sometime, even without the events you mentioned, also, you yourself said that the album's performance was good even before SB back in the day:

There is no doubt that Joanne has performed well despite all the odds.
                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...74#post8679774

So this leads me to believe that what you said is nothing but contradiction and inconsistency.
                Last edited by Million; Sat March 20, 2021, 02:36.

Comment

• Million
                  You really need to calm down.
                  It’s you in fact who’s messing the thread.
                  Next time, if you think something is report worthy, report it and let me or other mods decide about it instead of your backseat moderation.

Now all move on, please.

Comment

• ITALY
                    93 (87) 42 Chromatica

LITHUANIA
                    96 (90) 41Chromatica

BELGIUM Wallonia
                    192 (144) 38 Chromatica

Comment

• cute even if itunes is dead every unit makes a difference on french chart

Traumatica in the category "Best Pop albums" on iTunes France app and discounted to 5,99€.
                      Album: Chromatica
                      iTunes#105 France (NE)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                        Million
                        You really need to calm down.
                        It’s you in fact who’s messing the thread.
                        Next time, if you think something is report worthy, report it and let me or other mods decide about it instead of your backseat moderation.

Now all move on, please.
                        Agree. Feel free to report posts if you deem them problematic Million, but continue to argue and backseat moderate and it will be you who faces the ban.

Comment

• Spotify Weekly

Global
                          #126 (+21) - Rain On Me - 6,032,266 (+362,329)

Comment

• will chromatica re-enter the billboard top 200 this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Agree. Feel free to report posts if you deem them problematic Million, but continue to argue and backseat moderate and it will be you who faces the ban.
                              The same users continue to commit the same infractions, even after my report and only I receive warnings and threats from the moderators. I'm starting to think that this is something personal, the same as last year, when you banned me for 3 months for trivial things instead of just 1 week, which is the procedure for cases like this here. I don't resort to things that I believe do not work, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                                I didn't attack you because I don't know you, I just said that if you continue to mess up this topic with posts that have nothing to do with it, I'll be forced to report you for off-topic, and believe me that I'll do it, because this is a guaranteed right for me as a member of this forum.
                                Then i suggest you do the same and stop "trolling" Katy Perry threads or i will report you.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• nympho
                                  nympho commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Didn’t you read I asked you all to MOVE ON?

• Originally posted by a Star4 View Post
                                will chromatica re-enter the billboard top 200 this week?
                                Well I hope so. ROM got a cute boost on Spotify and YouTube, manifesting a tweet by billboardcharts tomorrow.

Comment

• The Chromatica Ball date in the UK has just sold out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                                    The Chromatica Ball date in the UK has just sold out!
                                    More like they stopped selling because I remember a lot of tickets were left... or people saw that a lot of people are vaccinated and that it’ll happen. With my luck only the French date will be cancelled chile

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

More like they stopped selling because I remember a lot of tickets were left... or people saw that a lot of people are vaccinated and that it’ll happen. With my luck only the French date will be cancelled chile
                                      It wouldn't make sense that they just stopped selling tickets for the London show while still selling tickets to the other shows.

Comment

• With the pandemic situation, maybe none of the dates will be happening this year.

Comment

• France:

#187(-2) Chromatica [42 weeks]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                              We stan

Comment

• 5% lol inb4 #200

Comment

Working...
                                                X