• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nostalgiee View Post
    Italy :

#98 (-5) Chromatica total: 37,000 units
    Not that it’s a huge difference but it’s 97* (93) 43 actually

Comment

• “It includes a 28 page LP-sized album booklet and a 40 page fanzine.
      Pre-order will be coming soon, with an expected release date of July 17!”

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

“It includes a 28 page LP-sized album booklet and a 40 page fanzine.

******* finally

Comment

• 2.5B soon

Comment

• Don't you think or hope she will star promoting Chromatica again when the pandemic is over and her tour is rescheduled? She is still going to need to sell tickets and a new single/video/tv performance will help for sure. Also, by that time the Gucci film shooting will have finished. I think her stadium concerts will be postponed to the summer of 2022, so she may decide to do some promotion next fall and/or winter. At least, I hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by castorino View Post
              Don't you think or hope she will star promoting Chromatica again when the pandemic is over and her tour is rescheduled? She is still going to need to sell tickets and a new single/video/tv performance will help for sure. Also, by that time the Gucci film shooting will have finished. I think her stadium concerts will be postponed to the summer of 2022, so she may decide to do some promotion next fall and/or winter. At least, I hope so.
              I think she won’t postpone but cancel for good the tour. And come back to Vegas for Enigma....

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                I think she won’t postpone but cancel for good the tour. And come back to Vegas for Enigma....
                What bad move if she does that, 5 years without going on tour?

Comment

I agree. The constant postponing is so unfair on fans. It is highly unlikely any shows are going to happen this summer.

Comment

• The UK's Official Top 40 fastest-selling vinyl albums since 2000
                    19 CHROMATICA LADY GAGA

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...entury__32768/

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

“It includes a 28 page LP-sized album booklet and a 40 page fanzine.

Our prayers haven been heard.
                      And I like that they put thought and effort into the release. It looks so beautiful.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post

What bad move if she does that, 5 years without going on tour?
                        Well most of countries didn’t see her since 2012 or 2014 (me) since the Joanne tour cancellation. Tragic.

Comment

Well most of countries didn’t see her since 2012 or 2014 (me) since the Joanne tour cancellation. Tragic.
                          The best strategy would be for her to move the shows booked for this year to 2022 and announce the dates in Oceania for this year, where concerts with big crowds are already being allowed.

Comment

• Oceania is the kind of market that wants the artist to show love back. Taylor Swift always does shows there and see the performance of her albums. When Post Malone did shows there in 2019, his 2 albums returned to the top 10. Katy's Smile had its best performance in Australia, the only one country where her album spent 7 weeks on the chart, and that's because she didn't forget about them on her last tour. It's been 7 years since Gaga totally forgot about Oceania in terms of shows and 10 years in terms of promoting her albums there, this is unacceptable.

To think that Australia was literally the 2nd country to put Just Dance at number #1 in 2008 (after Canada) and nowadays she doesn't even remember that this country exists... That's ingratitude.

Last edited by Million; Mon March 29, 2021, 14:41.

Comment

• January/February 2022, summertime in Australia and New Zealand, will be perfect to start a stadium tour, the Covid restrictions will be over by then thanks to widespread vaccination. Then she can move on to South America and then Europe and North America, until October.
                              She could launch a new single/video form Chromatica and promote it in September/October 2021, when most of the dates go on sale.

Comment

• 911 Certified GOLD in ITALY

The only country where it received a proper single treatment... and it payed off.

If only others had done the same...

Italian certifications this era:

Chromatica - Gold
                                Stupid Love - Gold
                                Rain On Me - Platinum
                                911 - Gold

Comment

• Yay! '911' 1st certification!

Comment

• 911 is also eligible for gold in the US, Canada and Australia, even though it wasn't a single in those countries.

Comment

• CZECH REPUBLIC
                                      86 (82) 36 Chromatica

SLOVAKIA
                                      100 (65) 35 Chromatica

Comment

• SPAIN
                                        42 (40) 43 Chromatica

Comment

• A wasted smash

Comment

• France :

#173 (+14) Chromatica

Comment

• Originally posted by Nostalgiee View Post
                                              France :

#173 (+14) Chromatica
                                              The chart must have some glitches because ASIB can’t leave like that losing 100 positions chile what are they doing

Comment

• With its vinyl release -if still real and happening which I doubt with her team- Traumatica should reach Platinum late this year or 2022 in France!

ASIB will for sure come back on the chart next week once they fix that mess ☠️ +100 here we go

Comment

• Chromatica has exited the Billboard 200 this week after re-entering at 184 last week. 39 weeks charting in total.
                                                  The vinyls should see it get a big boost.

Comment

• Vinyls up for pre-orders on fnac.
                                                    FNAC is saying Lady Gaga’s Chromatica new single is Free Woman . Maybe Free Woman is included in the champagne ad?

maybe another 911 situation without radio release

Comment

Working...
                                                    X