No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only it were the demo version (which is fantastic) and not the official shitty version of the album...

I doubt that they will send it to the radio and put it on big playlists, which means it'll be another useless ad that will not help her album on the charts but will fatten her bank account.

Comment

• ROM had its biggest month on YouTube since November last year.

Comment

• Gaga is really the self-saboteur this era. I also don't expect her team to send Free Woman to radios but a great video would be nice.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I just hope she posts on her YouTube channel, because to miss the chance of another gold single keeping the video only on Instagram would be immense stupidity, but knowing her and her team I already hope for the worst...

Comment

• The new vinyl pre-order is up on her US, UK, Canada and German store.

Comment

• Finally something related to music... even if it is limited.

Comment

• Sold-out already on the UK shop...

I hope this is available on regular stores too and not an almost impossible to buy item like the box set was...

There’s a big demand for this so they’d be dumb to make this a rare limited edition...

Comment

• It was actually sold out in UK, US, France, German shops in less than 30 minutes, some even say in less than 15 minutes. Wonder how many copies they put for the pre order

Comment

• I hope she releases the standard and deluxe vinyl version with real packaging and cover, in addition to the deluxe version on streaming platforms, not just a vinyl wrapped in plastic or a limited edition sh*t that will give the album just another week in the top 100. The demand is right here, I need to see this album spend at least a year on the charts, since there will be no other singles to be released, this is the least they can do.
                    Last edited by Million; Thu April 1, 2021, 20:20.

Comment

• I read only 4K copies were put for pre-orders on the US store watch this not being enough to reenter bb200 when it’ll be selling 2k units in the us by July

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                        I read only 4K copies were put for pre-orders on the US store watch this not being enough to reenter bb200 when it’ll be selling 2k units in the us by July
                        I don’t think this will be a web exclusive... I’m sure there’ll be copies in regular stores as well.
                        Plus the record store edition...

Anyway, even if there’s stock... nobody should be expecting a vinyl release of a more than a year old album to make it return to Top 10 or make it stay on BB200 for months... Let’s be realistic.

As long as it re-enters and help it reach Platinum in US faster, I’m fine with it.

Comment

• You only need 20k to enter Top 20 on BB200 these days. Is it difficult for them to put at least 15k on sale (giving that the album sells 5-6k a week)? Even the new Lana Del Rey album sold 32k vinyls on debut week and she's from the same label as Gaga.

Comment

• Snatched a copy! I am sooo happy!!
                            For any Dutch fans, the vinyl is still available here: https://platenzaak.nl/collections/la...imited-edition
                            This store also ships to other countries btw, if people are unable to find a copy!

I kinda want to get the RSD exclusive neon yellow vinyl, but I bet that one will be almost impossible to get. So just to be sure, I ordered the black one. So happy!
                            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I could definitely see this vinyl help the album rechart in some places WW at least! Also, perhaps Dom Pérignon will feature an ad on TV. it probably wouldn't do much seeing as the SFA perfume ad did nothing for the actual song - but promo is promo

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                                The new vinyl pre-order is up on her US, UK, Canada and German store.
                                Sold out in the US, UK and Canadian stores. Re-stocked in German store and also available in French, Dutch and Japanese stores.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gagasaurus Rex View Post
                                  I could definitely see this vinyl help the album rechart in some places WW at least! Also, perhaps Dom Pérignon will feature an ad on TV. it probably wouldn't do much seeing as the SFA perfume ad did nothing for the actual song - but promo is promo
                                  Sad it won’t air in France for sure since tv ads for alcohol aren’t allowed

Comment

• Apologies cause I accidentally deleted the last page instead of the last post, which was a duplicate. And it cannot be undone.

A little recap of what was posted:

ROM will be the main theme on the OST of the Japanese film “The Fable, chapter two” to be released next 18 June.

BTW was included on the OST of the original movie.

Bloodpop, one of the producers of Chromatica, hinted a remix album with collaborations yesterday.

Comment

• The only things I would be looking forward to listen on this remix album are Anastacia in Alice, Cher in Sine From Above and Madonna in Babylon. Not here to listen to pans banging.

These z-list collabs that some fans are proposing won't add anything to the album and they can keep it, Twitter gays can't keep any albums on BB200.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
                                        The only things I would be looking forward to listen on this remix album are Anastacia in Alice, Cher in Sine From Above and Madonna in Babylon. Not here to listen to pans banging.

These z-list collabs that some fans are proposing won't add anything to the album and they can keep it, Twitter gays can't keep any albums on BB200.
                                        Anastacia in Alice ? THE Anastacia ? (I’m outta love, Sick & Tired, Left outside alone)?

Just surprised to see that name for that specific song.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Anastacia in Alice ? THE Anastacia ? (I’m outta love, Sick & Tired, Left outside alone)?

Just surprised to see that name for that specific song.
                                          Yes, the vocal legend! Her voice fits that song perfectly, which requires a greater vocal range.

Comment

• I would rather see her releasing with this remix album, a single of a remixed version of 'Free Woman' featuring a female artist (ex. Dua Lipa) than this pointless collaborations on every song. I'm talking about a real single treatment and not the '911' type of single treatment.

Comment

• I’m glad free woman is the new single. It’s one of my favourites on the album.
                                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                                I’m glad free woman is the new single. It’s one of my favourites on the album.
                                                but it's not
                                                it should be heard on the film out tomorrow and that's it

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                                  I’m glad free woman is the new single. It’s one of my favourites on the album.
                                                  Where did you see Free Woman as the new single? Could you bring it to us? Thanks.

Comment

• Oh I thought I read on one of the other previous pages that it was the new single. I must have been confused. Sorry. I thought someone mentioned about it being remixed and featuring another artist.
                                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                                                    X