Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SPOTIFY WW

    #148. (+21) RAIN ON ME — 777,028


    The fact that this song turns one next month, scary longevity!

    Comment


    • UK sales update

      990,402 - Rain on Me

      1M by the end of this week, smash hit!

      Comment


      • Huge: NRJ France played Free Woman today!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Million View Post
          UK sales update

          990,402 - Rain on Me

          1M by the end of this week, smash hit!
          Wow! It’s had such good longevity. How much did SL sell in the uk?
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

          Comment


          • Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post

            Wow! It’s had such good longevity. How much did SL sell in the uk?
            It was certified Gold in UK in early December so it is definitely around 420k units by now

            Comment


            • Just read free woman is also now a radio single in Italy. It’s great! Slay that stability for Traumatica and become a radio hit just like 911

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                Just read free woman is also now a radio single in Italy. It’s great! Slay that stability for Traumatica and become a radio hit just like 911
                They should have promoted these random radio releases last year, but any promotion is a bonus at this point, I guess

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                  Just read free woman is also now a radio single in Italy. It’s great! Slay that stability for Traumatica and become a radio hit just like 911
                  Nothing here yet:

                  https://radiodate.it/radio-date/page1/?searchTerm=Gaga

                  Comment


                  • UK Spotify

                    95. (+5) Rain On Me

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • 60 million views is a disappointment for all the effort put in making the video

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by castorino View Post
                          60 million views is a disappointment for all the effort put in making the video
                          And a success compared to other female American pop stars views these days.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by castorino View Post
                            60 million views is a disappointment for all the effort put in making the video
                            The video is quite striking and gives a feeling of claustrophobia, so it debuted with 9M views in the first 24 hours and now 7 months later it's at 60M, the weird complexity of the video does not help with replays either.
                            ​​​
                            However, 60M views for an album track that was only an official single in Italy is a big deal, since YouTube is dead unless you're a Latin or Korean artist or if you paid for your song to spend almost a full year within biggest playlists on streaming platforms to keep people stuck in your song in the long run.

                            Comment


                            • Chromatica videos youtube:

                              Stupid Love - 137M
                              Rain on Me - 303M
                              911 - 59M ( at least on mine)

                              Free Woman has a radio edit for France and is now an official single there, according to this - sounds great !


                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                Chromatica videos youtube:

                                Stupid Love - 137M
                                Rain on Me - 303M
                                911 - 59M ( at least on mine)
                                Lady Gaga - 911 (Short Film)

                                Total views: 60,042,603

                                https://kworb.net/youtube/video/58hoktsqk_Q.html

                                Comment




                                • What a banger! Best song on the album.

                                  Comment


                                  • Belgium (Flandre) :

                                    #148 (RE) Chromatica (33 weeks)

                                    Comment


                                    • LITHUANIA
                                      88 (71) 46 Chromatica

                                      Sadly, after 46 weeks charting, it’s out of Top 100 in Italy this week.
                                      It has sold around 38.5k there, so it’ll take some time, but since certifications are automatic, I think it could reach Platinum eventually.

                                      Comment


                                      • Soooo...

                                        If you look for Lady Gaga concerts in Google...

                                        First event showing is:



                                        I guess it won’t be happening, but it would be amazing promo if she performed at Eurovision this year...

                                        Comment


                                        • Does Eurovision have any impact on the charts at least in Europe?

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Million View Post
                                            Does Eurovision have any impact on the charts at least in Europe?
                                            For the participating songs, yes.

                                            When Madonna performed, I don’t think it had any impact on her discography tho, well at least not much.

                                            Comment


                                            • She's NOT Performing

                                              Sietse Bakker is the executive producer for 2021 Eurovision.



                                              Right now, i don't expect nothing from her, the disapointment is too real

                                              The '911' bad release + music video units counted to 'Chromatica III' interlude; The Grammy she won, which she didn't even thank anybody or said a word; The self sabotage of the 'Chromatica' era.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

                                                For the participating songs, yes.

                                                When Madonna performed, I don’t think it had any impact on her discography tho, well at least not much.
                                                Well... it didn’t have any effect for her for obvious reasons...

                                                It had some effect chart wise for other artists performing on previous years.
                                                At the end of the day, it’s a show watched by hundreds of millions... so it’s obviously a huge promo slot.

                                                Not happening though, it seems, so... never mind.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                                  Well... it didn’t have any effect for her for obvious reasons...

                                                  It had some effect chart wise for other artists performing on previous years.
                                                  At the end of the day, it’s a show watched by hundreds of millions... so it’s obviously a huge promo slot.

                                                  Not happening though, it seems, so... never mind.
                                                  CAN'T STOP THE FEELING smashed.. don't know how much Eurovision boosted the song tho..

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                                    Well... it didn’t have any effect for her for obvious reasons...

                                                    It had some effect chart wise for other artists performing on previous years.
                                                    At the end of the day, it’s a show watched by hundreds of millions... so it’s obviously a huge promo slot.

                                                    Not happening though, it seems, so... never mind.
                                                    I would imagine a Eurovision slot would be great if she did the unthinkable and added a series of European dates to alongside London and Paris. We can dream!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X