Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

It’s still around 5k left according to my estimations, but anyway.

Hope her team/label are already working on that RIAA certification.
    They might do a big update all at once at the end of the year like they did before. Poker Face and Bad Romance never got their updates last time and Just Dance might be Diamond now. Plus now Shallow and all the ASIB-era certs are outdated, too.

Perfect Illusion is also Platinum-eligible

Comment

• Comment

• Artist 100:

#35(+62) Lady Gaga

Comment

• 6/26 Billboard charts

Billboard 200

36 - - 40 Chromatica, Lady Gaga

Current Albums

12 - - 47 Chromatica, Lady Gaga

Top Album Sales

13 - - 22 Chromatica, Lady Gaga

Vinyl

4 - - 4 Chromatica, Lady Gaga

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
            Something’s going on for Traumatica in France. They didn’t count the yellow vinyl this week… it didn’t re-enter the chart and it’s not charting on physical top 200. A mess and a half.
            Maybe copies sold at indie record stores don’t count for charts?

That’s what happened in Spain…
            Promusicae only covers ~80% of record stores and I’ve read other times in the past indie bands complaining about those small record stores not reporting sales to Promusicae.

Chromatica didn’t re-enter the Spanish Top 100 this week… when #100 sells around 50 copies. And, even worse, it’s not on the Vinyls Top 100 either (imagine what #100 sells there).

Other RSD exclusives didn’t debut or re-entered either. Which confirms that those RSD copies weren’t counted.

Comment

Maybe copies sold at indie record stores don’t count for charts?

That’s what happened in Spain…
              Promusicae only covers ~80% of record stores and I’ve read other times in the past indie bands complaining about those small record stores not reporting sales to Promusicae.

Chromatica didn’t re-enter the Spanish Top 100 this week… when #100 sells around 50 copies. And, even worse, it’s not on the Vinyls Top 100 either (imagine what #100 sells there).

Other RSD exclusives didn’t debut or re-entered either. Which confirms that those RSD copies weren’t counted.
              a mess!

Comment

• Croatia

1 (RE) Chromatica

Comment

• UK Sales Update
                  Rain on Me — 1,066,176

Chromatica — 152,670

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                    Croatia

1 (RE) Chromatica

A new peak, as it originally peaked at #2.

22nd #1 for the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post
                      Croatia

1 (RE) Chromatica
                      Can you please post the source? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisGaga View Post
                        Can you please post the source? Thanks
                        http://www.top-lista.hr/www/lista-pr...4-tjedan-2021/

Comment

• Originally posted by Piethro View Post
                          UK Sales Update
                          Rain on Me — 1,066,176

Chromatica — 152,670
                          Thanks to Jay at Buzzjack:

“Chromatica sold 1,287 copies at #97: 802 physicals, 478 streaming, 7 downloads”

So yep, it seems like 600-700 copies max. were available for RSD in UK.

Its sales were up 103.2% compared to a week before, meaning it either sold 633 or 634 copies for the chart week of 11th June.

The previously known total for Chromatica was 141,148 on 26th February, so it's gained 11,522 since then. Its average weekly sales from 5th March to 11th June (15 weeks) was 682 copies. Usually it takes 800-900 copies, sometimes over 900 copies, to go Top 200.”

Comment

Thanks to Jay at Buzzjack:

“Chromatica sold 1,287 copies at #97: 802 physicals, 478 streaming, 7 downloads”

So yep, it seems like 600-700 copies max. were available for RSD in UK.

Its sales were up 103.2% compared to a week before, meaning it either sold 633 or 634 copies for the chart week of 11th June.

The previously known total for Chromatica was 141,148 on 26th February, so it's gained 11,522 since then. Its average weekly sales from 5th March to 11th June (15 weeks) was 682 copies. Usually it takes 800-900 copies, sometimes over 900 copies, to go Top 200.”
                            Lmao 7

Comment

• Cool to see Chromatica back on Billboard this week!
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Album sales week 24. If we could reach 400k thanks to the black vinyl it would be really cute
                                108 36,000 CHROMATICA Lady Gaga 367,000

Comment

• Portugal

27 (RE) 16 Chromatica

Czech Republic

98 (87) 47 Chromatica

Slovakia

73 (RE) 42 Chromatica

Belgium (W)

OUT (184) 41 Chromatica

Comment

• 7/3 Billboard charts:

Current Albums

TW LW 2W WOC TITLE PEAK

48 12 - 48 Chromatica, Lady Gaga 1

Album Sales

TW LW 2W WOC TITLE PEAK

82 13 - 23 Chromatica, Lady Gaga 1

Thanks to Gary at Pulse.

Comment

• Chromatica not appearing on HDD top 20… I think they don’t have all the data just like RSD week

Comment

• German Midweek Charts

21 (RE) Chromatica

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          German Midweek Charts

21 (RE) Chromatica
                                          Yay! Hopefully it'll stay in Top 40 till Friday.

A shame about the terrible distribution and stocking in UK... I've read on Buzzjack it was #194 on the midweeks yesterday with only 215 vinyls sold... So probably out of Top 200 by Friday.
                                          The black vinyl is not available on regular stores, not on Amazon UK and not on her official UK store anymore.. It was just for a very limited time and it sold out.
                                          A mess...

Comment

A shame about the terrible distribution and stocking in UK... I've read on Buzzjack it was #194 on the midweeks yesterday with only 215 vinyls sold... So probably out of Top 200 by Friday.
                                            The black vinyl is not available on regular stores, not on Amazon UK and not on her official UK store anymore.. It was just for a very limited time and it sold out.
                                            A mess...
                                            wtf this is ridiculous... there is demand for this vinyl
                                            and the fact that i'm french and i bought mine on the UK shop chile
                                            idk if the sale count for the UK or France

anyway UK monsters can buy on the other stores as well but idk for which country it counts? logically it must count for the country you're paying in idk

Comment

• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post

wtf this is ridiculous... there is demand for this vinyl
                                              and the fact that i'm french and i bought mine on the UK shop chile
                                              idk if the sale count for the UK or France

anyway UK monsters can buy on the other stores as well but idk for which country it counts? logically it must count for the country you're paying in idk
                                              If I'm not wrong, overseas purchases are "lost". I think they were added to the total but not for weekly charts or something like that.
                                              They can't count for the charts of the country you live in as it's a sale from abroad, not something purchased in your country.
                                              But they don't count for the country you're buying it from either as it's not a record to be consumed in that country but abroad...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

I've just received today my black vinyl... purchased from her French store (as there's no Spanish store) and I ordered it back then, when it was not available on any Spanish store (Fnac, Amazon, El Corte Ingles...) as it is now... just as many other Spanish fans did... and all those copies won't count for the Spanish chart either, obviously.

Comment

If I'm not wrong, overseas purchases are "lost". I think they were added to the total but not for weekly charts or something like that.
                                                They can't count for the charts of the country you live in as it's a sale from abroad, not something purchased in your country.
                                                But they don't count for the country you're buying it from either as it's not a record to be consumed in that country but abroad...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

I've just received today my black vinyl... purchased from her French store (as there's no Spanish store) and I ordered it back then, when it was not available on any Spanish store (Fnac, Amazon, El Corte Ingles...) as it is now... just as many other Spanish fans did... and all those copies won't count for the Spanish chart either, obviously.
                                                oh my-

Comment

• As far as i know, those sales don't count for either country charts. I used to buy CDs from Amazon UK and someone told me that since they were shipping it to Turkey, they aren't counted for UK charts which is ridiculous as i bought it from a British store
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• via HDD sales provider: FRI-TUE #16 Total Units #4 Pure Sales #1 Physical Sales #1 Vinyl Sales #3 Pop Total Units #7 Recent Releases Total Units

Huge!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X