• Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
    Traumatica platinum in Italy.
    It’s Chromatica

Comment

• Originally posted by Moella View Post

turns out that total was wrong! It has gone platinum today

Joanne and ARTPOP next!
      Yayyy I was so happy when I found out
      Do you know how close Joanne/ARTPOP are to platinum? I’m sure ARTPOP might be a bit closer due to the pure sales advantage.

Comment

• Chromatica debut sales in Australia: 10432 copies

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
          Chromatica debut sales in Australia: 10432 copies
          I’m sure it’s gold at least. Her certifications here aren’t up to date sans the ASIB era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zak.ari.329 View Post

I’m sure it’s gold at least. Her certifications here aren’t up to date sans the ASIB era.
            All her singles were certified only in the year they were released in Australia At least they bothered to certify it over there, could've been worse, in Canada, for ex, none of BTW's singles have been certified to date

Talk about a useless label/management.

Comment

• Originally posted by Million View Post
              All her singles were certified only in the year they were released in Australia At least they bothered to certify it over there, could've been worse, in Canada, for ex, none of BTW's singles have been certified to date

Talk about a useless label/management.
              Her label only seems to care about USA certifications. They haven’t updated her certs in most countries except Germany I believe. I’m surprised because here in Australia, most artists get bulk updates pretty quickly.

Comment

• SPAIN 2021 YEC
                #93 Chromatica

(#32 in 2020)

Comment

• I think ultimately Stupid Love will go 2x Plat while Sour Candy will reach 1x Plat in the long term
                  https://twitter.com/chartgaga/status...342269952?s=20

Comment

• Portugal Year-end charts (2021)

#251 Rain On Me (#250 on Streaming only)

Comment

• Apparently the DOC vinyl is coming this Friday instead of March 25th

Comment

• ^^ Urban outfitters has the date on February 4th: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Comment

• another messy release.. it’s available in record stores but not shipping from her US store. however, it shipped in Germany and Netherlands… and Babylon HL is missing from the vinyl..

Comment

• ^
                            Yep… I bought it from Amazon Spain yesterday but then I received an email telling me it won't be shipped till February 17.
                            And it’s not available yet on stores like Fnac or El Corte Inglés.

Messy release all over again, so I don’t expect any re-entry…

Comment

• bought it in like september on fnac, and the date is still march something

But I do remember that the first date was way earlier and they postponed it some weeks after.
                              Maybe there were some confusions.

Comment

• GERMANY (Midweeks)
                                30 (Re) Chromatica

Thanks to the Dawn of Chromatica vinyl, counted as Chromatica there.

Comment

• GERMANY
                                  37 (Re) 17 Chromatica

Comment

• Billboard Top Album Sales
                                    64 (Re) 3 Dawn of Chromatica

Top Current Album Sales
                                    37 (Re)3 Dawn of Chromatica

Dance/Electronic Albums
                                    5 (6) 89 Chromatica
                                    6 (Re) 3 Dawn of Chromatica

Seriously, what a mess of a release… in the end only Germany had a proper release for the vinyl last week it seems.. as the album not charted anywhere else (not only on main charts but not even on the albums vinyls charts… which obviously would have made if available).

Now, in US, is not charting on the Vinyls chart either but it managed to re-enter the Album Sales and Dance/Electronic charts… which means it was probably available on some small stores or that some online stores started shipping while the rest didn’t so only a few copies were counted last week…

I received my copy yesterday from Amazon, but Fnac Spain or El Corte Inglés are not even selling it yet… so I don’t even expect a re-entry in Spain next week despite some people like me received it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                      Billboard Top Album Sales
                                      64 (Re) 3 Dawn of Chromatica

Top Current Album Sales
                                      37 (Re)3 Dawn of Chromatica

Dance/Electronic Albums
                                      5 (6) 89 Chromatica
                                      6 (Re) 3 Dawn of Chromatica

Seriously, what a mess of a release… in the end only Germany had a proper release for the vinyl last week it seems.. as the album not charted anywhere else (not only on main charts but not even on the albums vinyls charts… which obviously would have made if available).

Now, in US, is not charting on the Vinyls chart either but it managed to re-enter the Album Sales and Dance/Electronic charts… which means it was probably available on some small stores or that some online stores started shipping while the rest didn’t so only a few copies were counted last week…

I received my copy yesterday from Amazon, but Fnac Spain or El Corte Inglés are not even selling it yet… so I don’t even expect a re-entry in Spain next week despite some people like me received it already.
                                      messy up until the end, the way she could have gotten like 3 extra weeks of Chromatica charting and maybe some more if they combined both

Comment

• Hungary

38 (NEW) Dawn Of Chromatica

Comment

• …the remixed set of songs from her 2020 No.1 Chromatica re-enters at No. 6, having earned 2,700 equivalent album units (up 412%), with 2,300 from physical sales – 2,200 on vinyl, in the Feb 4-10 tracking week, according to MRC data
                                          https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-g...-albums-chart/

Once again the sabotage comes from the label/management because it would have simply charted on BB200 and vinyl if they released her stuff strategically like other artists do… anyway hope it can claim some weeks on the dance/electronic charts.

Comment

• "Rain On Me" certified PLATINUM in SWEDEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                              "Rain On Me" certified PLATINUM in SWEDEN.
                                              Finally, a certification from Sweden! It would be cool tho if we had a full update on her certifications there as Norway did a few months ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisGaga View Post
                                                Finally, a certification from Sweden! It would be cool tho if we had a full update on her certifications there as Norway did a few months ago!
                                                This was possibly requested by Ariana’s team and not Gaga’s since ASIB era was huge there and they didn’t certify anything! Shallow alone is eligible for 10x Platinum+

Comment

• SPAIN
                                                  71 (Re) 2 Dawn of Chromatica (New Peak)

Vinyl Albums Charts
                                                  5 (New) Dawn of Chromatica

This is still nowhere to be seen on physical stores, so I guess this is only based on copies shipped by Amazon and Universal online store.

Comment

• Billboard Top Current Album Sales
                                                    82 (37) 4 Dawn of Chromatica

Comment

Working...
                                                    X