Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Belgium (WA)

    151 (RE) 3 Dawn of Chromatica

    Comment




    • Album: Chromatica (no small countries)

      Apple Music:

      #33 Brazil (+62)

      #33 Mexico (+38)

      #42 Netherlands (NE)

      #55 Colombia (+89)

      #63 Spain (NE)

      #70 Ireland (NE)

      #70 Turkey (+113)

      #78 China (-3)

      #86 United Kingdom (NE)

      #101 Italy (NE)

      #132 Australia (NE)

      #138 South Korea (NE)

      #143 New Zealand (+1)

      #160 Indonesia (NE)

      #170 Taiwan (NE)

      #183 Canada (NE)

      Comment


      • After the tour announcement:



        Comment


        • Comment


          • Comment


            • UK midweeks

              65 (RE) Dawn Of Chromatica

              Comment


              • France

                173 (RE) Dawn of Chromatica

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moella View Post
                  UK midweeks

                  65 (RE) Dawn Of Chromatica
                  UK Album Sales
                  32 (Re) Dawn of Chromatica


                  UK Vinyl Albums
                  11 (New) Dawn of Chromatica

                  Comment


                  • Greece

                    39 (New) Dawn of Chromatica

                    Comment


                    • Greece

                      68 (39) 2 Dawn Of Chromatica

                      Comment


                      • iTunes Japan

                        44. Chromatica (+45)

                        Comment


                        • May I ask what the latest USA sales are for chromatica?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                            May I ask what the latest USA sales are for chromatica?
                            ~400k pure sales
                            ~1,2M SPS

                            Comment


                            • Scotland

                              53 (63) Chromatica

                              Comment


                              • Billboard Japan

                                Download Albums

                                61 (RE) 19 Chromatica

                                Comment




                                • Not sure about the source tho

                                  edit: it’s from the AFP year-end building chart
                                  https://www.audiogest.pt/uploads/fil...3-15-04-29.pdf
                                  Last edited by Moella; Sun May 22, 2022, 12:02.

                                  Comment


                                  • What has Chromatica and the singles sold in the UK please?
                                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                      What has Chromatica and the singles sold in the UK please?
                                      Last known figures:

                                      Chromatica: 161k (Sept 2021)

                                      Stupid Love: 400k (certified Gold on Dec 2020)
                                      Rain On Me: 1.2M (certified 2xPlat on Nov 2021)

                                      I guess something around 175k, 500k and 1.3M respectively by now.
                                      Sour Candy must be close to Silver (200k) as well.

                                      Comment




                                      • By the way, Chromatica is only 11 million away to the 2 billion mark on Spotify!
                                        We could have reached the milestone for its 2nd birthday this week… but it will have to be a few days later. Stream!!!

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                          Last known figures:

                                          Chromatica: 161k (Sept 2021)
                                          I think the latest figure is 169k which was posted in January

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by nympho View Post

                                            Last known figures:

                                            Chromatica: 161k (Sept 2021)

                                            Stupid Love: 400k (certified Gold on Dec 2020)
                                            Rain On Me: 1.2M (certified 2xPlat on Nov 2021)

                                            I guess something around 175k, 500k and 1.3M respectively by now.
                                            Sour Candy must be close to Silver (200k) as well.
                                            Thank you. A successful era for Gaga in Uk
                                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                            Comment


                                            • Billboard Japan

                                              Download Albums

                                              88 (RE) 20 Chromatica

                                              Comment


                                              • - 2 Billion streams on Spotify
                                                - Platinum eligible in USA
                                                - 79/100 on Metacritic
                                                - Two Top 5 hit singles (including one as a solo artist)
                                                - Won a bunch of VMAs and a Grammy Award
                                                - Upcoming STADIUM tour around the world

                                                Why do some people keep insisting this was some kinda flop?

                                                It clearly wasn’t LOL.
                                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                Comment


                                                • Well considering the era lasted a day it didn’t really do bad.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                    - 2 Billion streams on Spotify
                                                    - Platinum eligible in USA
                                                    - 79/100 on Metacritic
                                                    - Two Top 5 hit singles (including one as a solo artist)
                                                    - Won a bunch of VMAs and a Grammy Award
                                                    - Upcoming STADIUM tour around the world

                                                    Why do some people keep insisting this was some kinda flop?

                                                    It clearly wasn’t LOL.
                                                    it clearly wasn't a flop per say, it just didn't do as great as ASIB and since the era was abandonned, people expected just more
                                                    don't forget it also has 1 billion on demand streams in the US, 400,000 pure sales there
                                                    one 3x Platinum single, a 1x Platinum single (1.6M), two gold songs/singles (~800k for Sour Candy and ~600k for 911)

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X