No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the album will end at 50k by Friday.

SC only dropping two since Monday, so hopefully it stays in top 20 till Friday.

Comment

• Austrian Singles Charts

8 (NEW) 1 Rain On Me
      67 (RE) 8 Stupid Love

Nice how the release of "Rain On Me" brought "Stupid Love" back on so many charts as well!

Comment

• I don’t know if this was posted already but

Germany

#9 (NEW) Rain On Me
        #95 (RE) Stupid Love
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ The German Chart was posted on Friday

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          German Midweek Charts

3 (NEW) Chromatica
          +
          19 (8) Rain On Me
          68 (90) Stupid Love

The Singles Midweek Update for Germany wasn't updated earlier today, that's why I'm only posting them now.

Comment

• Hopefully it can stay at #3 in Germany... That would be her best peak there since Artpop peaked at #3 as well.
            And it's a busy week with 2 big local acts debuts above.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

You’ve posted this a few times now... Based on what?

I would understand that fear if we were in week 2 and experiencing big drops...

But it’s way too soon when it has yet to debut. Don’t worry.
              It had quite big drops in apotify, from 48 to 21 million in
              two days
              The album dropped to no 5 on apple music , and the pure sales will go very down on second week
              I hope it will stblize after

Comment

• Originally posted by a Star4 View Post

It had quite big drops in apotify, from 48 to 21 million in
                two days
                The album dropped to no 5 on apple music , and the pure sales will go very down on second week
                I hope it will stblize after
                The 2nd day drop on Spotify was pretty normal.
                In fact, as it was posted, that 2nd day was still bigger than most other girls 1st day.
                Were you expecting the album to have similar numbers to the 1st day numbers all week?

The album down to #5 on Apple Music is normal, because the fact that it reached #1 was indeed the abnormal for a dance album in a male and hip-hop dominated platform.

It seems to me you're being deliberately pessimistic.
                Being worried about 2nd week drops when we don't even have 1st week debuts is a bit too much, imo.

I'm not saying it's going to be weeks at #1 and months on Top 10 everywhere... And definitely not if Gaga is missing and not promoting AT ALL the album.. It will all depend on ROM longevity, the promotion and the next singles.
                But let's enjoy first the HUGE success she's having now before the meltdowns for the following week drops...

Comment

• Im not rooting against gaga, i i really liked sour candy and rain on me, im just worried about its second week
                  i will be very happy to be proved wrong

Comment

• Her shop is still closed...

Comment

• US Spotify (6/02)

#7 (-5) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) | 907,666 (-93,897)
                      #17 (-6) Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) | 610,356 (-109,388)
                      #83 (-19) Stupid Love | 293,922 (-52,141)
                      #106 (-37) 911 | 260,700 (-63,406)
                      #127 (-51) Alice | 242,806 (-60,195)
                      #139 (-58) Free Woman | 233,092 (-59,202)

US Apple Music (6/02)

#14 (-4) Rain On Me
                      #116 (-32) Stupid Love
                      #120 (-46) Sour Candy
                      #142 (-40) Alice
                      #153 (-34) 911
                      #175 (-44) Free Woman
                      #234 (-55) Fun Tonight
                      #235 (-53) Plastic Doll
                      #250 (-62) Enigma
                      #264 (-61) Replay
                      #279 (-67) Chromatica II
                      #280 (-62) Sine From Above
                      #335 (-92) Chromatica I
                      #338 (-77) Babylon
                      #385 (-95) 1000 Doves
                      #474 (-115) Chromatica III

Comment

• What's happening in the US had a big impact yesterday with Black Tuesday specially that Spotify playlists were all in black etc.

Comment

• Thanks for the update, lucasfenty First time we're seeing you here this era!

BlackOutTuesday with all those playlists on Apple Music and Spotify with black artists'music in support of #blacklivesmatter had a big impact yesterday. Lots of re-entries due to those playlists.
                          I thought it would be even worse.

But I guess you knew that...

Spotify WW
                          #3 (=) Rain On Me

Spotify UK
                          #2 (=) Rain On Me

Comment

• Originally posted by lucasfenty View Post
                            US Spotify (6/02)

US Apple Music (6/02)

#14 (-4) Rain On Me
                            #116 (-32) Stupid Love
                            #120 (-46) Sour Candy
                            #142 (-40) Alice
                            #153 (-34) 911
                            #175 (-44) Free Woman
                            #234 (-55) Fun Tonight
                            #235 (-53) Plastic Doll
                            #250 (-62) Enigma
                            #264 (-61) Replay
                            #279 (-67) Chromatica II
                            #335 (-92) Chromatica I
                            #338 (-77) Babylon
                            #385 (-95) 1000 Doves
                            We can almost see your happiness posting this haha

But we kind of get over it. Due to the current situation, what comes in the future will be profit

Comment

• nympho Do you think that it's possible for SL to be the song that takes the third spot of the album this Friday in the UK?
                              I know that it's already on ACR, but I've seen that it has increased the lead over Alice on Spotify, and considering it also gains views from YT, maybe it coud replace it on the charts in the end.

Comment

• ^^All those songs will re-climb today.

PS: Alice and 911 are great!

Comment

• Originally posted by pablob View Post
                                  nympho Do you think that it's possible for SL to be the song that takes the third spot of the album this Friday in the UK?
                                  I know that it's already on ACR, but I've seen that it has increased the lead over Alice on Spotify, and considering it also gains views from YT, maybe it coud replace it on the charts in the end.
                                  Don’t think so.
                                  I’ve read though that considering it has increased now for three weeks, next week it should come back to SCR and with Alice probably out, it’ll re enter next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                                    Smashing in Japan!
                                    ORICON Songs
                                    16 (?) 2 Rain On Me
                                    +

Streaming Songs
                                    15 (NE) Rain on Me (1,548,448)

Digital Songs
                                    16 (25) Rain on Me (5,935/8,668)

Rain on me total units for Oricon = 10,003

Comment

• Originally posted by a Star4 View Post
                                      Im afraid the album will be frontlodad
                                      You could say the same about 95% of albums these days, so what's your point? Seems like you're trying to downplay Chromatica's success despite it being a shoo-in for #1 in several markets next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by lucasfenty View Post
                                        US Spotify (6/02)

US Apple Music (6/02)

#14 (-4) Rain On Me
                                        #116 (-32) Stupid Love
                                        #120 (-46) Sour Candy
                                        #142 (-40) Alice
                                        #153 (-34) 911
                                        #175 (-44) Free Woman
                                        #234 (-55) Fun Tonight
                                        #235 (-53) Plastic Doll
                                        #250 (-62) Enigma
                                        #264 (-61) Replay
                                        #279 (-67) Chromatica II
                                        #335 (-92) Chromatica I
                                        #338 (-77) Babylon
                                        #385 (-95) 1000 Doves
                                        Too bad you had to wait so long to post something like that, but don't worry, those songs will come back up again.
                                        Last edited by Million; Wed June 3rd, 2020, 19:56.

Comment

• Simon's first predictions have ROM falling to #4 and SC debuting at #21.
                                          No predictions below top 50 so nothing for SL and other possible album tracks debuts by now.

I'm OK with ROM's fall.. but BLINKS better work hard today and tomorrow buying and streaming the hell out of it if they want Black Pink to have their first Top 20 in US! It would be a shame to end at #21...

Comment

• Today's Top Hits:
                                            #3 Rain On Me (-1)

WTFFFFFFF
                                            Now that Gaga can't promote the album, this should be the part that Bobby, Scooter and Interscope would work to keep the song in good positions on the playlists on Spotify and Apple Music, as well as put it on Power Rotation on the radios.

Comment

• GERMAN AIRPLAY CHART

#1 (=) Stupid Love — Lady Gaga (3rd week at #1)

Comment

• BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasOliveira View Post
                                                  Today's Top Hits:
                                                  #3 Rain On Me (-1)

WTFFFFFFF
                                                  Now that Gaga can't promote the album, this should be the part that Bobby, Scooter and Interscope would work to keep the song in good positions on the playlists on Spotify and Apple Music, as well as put it on Power Rotation on the radios.
                                                  Sorry but #3 is a good position
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• If it wasn't for the three tracks per artist rule, Lady GaGa would also have another four tracks inside the UK top 40 midweeks:

'911' would be at number 33
                                                    'Free Woman', number 34
                                                    'Fun Tonight', #39
                                                    'Sine From Above' (with Elton John) at number 40

In addition Lady GaGa is also at number 100 with 'Shallow' with Bradley Cooper. For some reason that I can't quite fathom the track is allowed to chart. Perhaps because it's considered to be a Motion Picture Cast track rather than a Lady GaGa song?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie View Post
                                                      If it wasn't for the three tracks per artist rule, Lady GaGa would also have another four tracks inside the UK top 40 midweeks:

'911' would be at number 33
                                                      'Free Woman', number 34
                                                      'Fun Tonight', #39
                                                      'Sine From Above' (with Elton John) at number 40

In addition Lady GaGa is also at number 100 with 'Shallow' with Bradley Cooper. For some reason that I can't quite fathom the track is allowed to chart. Perhaps because it's considered to be a Motion Picture Cast track rather than a Lady GaGa song?
                                                      Switzerland had a similar rule with Ava Max lately. If a song has two or more artists credited as lead (with a & or ‚and‘), it seems to not count towards the three song rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Switzerland had a similar rule with Ava Max lately. If a song has two or more artists credited as lead (with a & or ‚and‘), it seems to not count towards the three song rule.
                                                        Well I don't think that is the reason since it's: Lady Gaga & Blackpink, Lady Gaga & Ariana as well as Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper. If that was the case she could've had 6 songs charting.

I think it really is that it's considered Motion Picture Cast track, Isn't the album also charting on the Compilation soundtrack chart?
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Well I don't think that is the reason since it's: Lady Gaga & Blackpink, Lady Gaga & Ariana as well as Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper. If that was the case she could've had 6 songs charting.

I think it really is that it's considered Motion Picture Cast track, Isn't the album also charting on the Compilation soundtrack chart?
                                                          Oh damn, you're right, didn't even think about that

Then it's weird indeed and the Motion Picture Cast thing would be the only thing that makes sense...
                                                          But yes, the soundtrack is charting on the soundtrack chart.

Comment

• Portugal

5 (New) Rain On Me
                                                            113 (RE) 9 Stupid Love

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Sorry but #3 is a good position
                                                              Yes but there is not only this playlist. Several local playlists where the songs ROM and SC are in bad/average positions.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X