Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga :: The “Chromatica” Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow!

    And we feared it could leave the Top 10.

    Seriously, look at this projected Top 10:

    Lil Baby (Quality Control) 65-75k, <1k
    Lady Gaga (Interscope) 55-65k, 25-30k
    DaBaby (SCMG/Interscope) 35-40k, <1k
    Drake (OVO/Republic) 35-40k, <1k
    Post Malone (Republic) 33-38k, ~1k
    Future (Freebandz/Epic) 32-37k, <1k
    Polo G (Columbia) 30-35k, <1k
    Lil Uzi Vert (Generation Now) 30-35k, <1k
    Gunna (Young Stoner Life) 30-35k, <1k
    The Weeknd (XO/Republic) 30-35k, 2-3k

    Only woman, only pop act, only one selling more than 3k copies pure sales (in fact, except for the Weeknd, only one selling more than 1k!!!... )

    You can’t help but wonder, if she’s selling this without moving a finger, what she could be selling with TV interviews and performances.

    I guess this prediction already takes into account the new merch bundles put on sale yesterday, so I’m not expecting a climb to #1 to avoid disappointments like the one last week by less than 600 copies...
    #2 on 3rd week is amazing.


    Comment


    • We need the SC physical singles lol about those- is it when they ship that they count? Also if I (UK based) ordered them from US store do they count as US single sales or towards UK or just lost sales?

      Comment


      • JAPAN Oricon (Combined)
        13 (6) 3 Chromatica - 4,078 (Total: 22,836)

        Billboard Japan

        Albums
        19 (7) 3 Chromatica

        Hot 100
        18 (14) 4 Rain On Me
        92 (43) 3 Sour Candy

        Hot Overseas
        1 (1) 4 Rain On Me
        7 (4) 3 Sour Candy

        Comment


        • SPAIN
          Streaming Albums
          8 (3) 2 Chromatica

          Songs
          42 (24) 3 Rain On Me

          Airplay
          22 (25) 11 Stupid Love

          Album sales chart still not resumed. No word from Promusicae on when it’ll be published again or if it will be the new combined chart once resumed.
          Stores like El Corte Inglés and Fnac opened last Monday here and the stocking for Chromatica was simply terrible. At least in Madrid. Not available in ECI and just a few copies of the deluxe edition in Fnac for 25€.
          I guess most Spanish fans like me purchased their physical copies through her official store or Amazon (where the deluxe is way cheaper).

          By the way, ROM was removed from Spotify’s Éxitos España (it was the only English song playlisted so expected) so it has fallen a lot on Spotify, so a big drop is expected again next week.

          Regarding radio, Los 40 is still playing Stupid Love (up to #7 last Saturday on their chart) and still not playing ROM at all...

          Comment


          • German Midweek Charts

            25 (28) Rain On Me

            8 (8) Chromatica

            Comment


            • CANADA
              1
              (1) 2 Chromatica

              Hot 100
              6 (4) 3 Rain On Me
              40 (19) 15 Stupid Love
              55 (18) 2 Sour Candy

              Digital
              4 (4) 3 Rain On Me
              41 (Re) 14 Stupid Love

              Comment


              • UK Midweek

                Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande — 201,468 (+29,7k)


                It's already silver, smash hit!

                Comment


                • Mediabase
                  24 +3 Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 19 24 51.17 +1.48

                  Comment


                  • It had only gone 160k down on spotify in the last 7 days
                    hopefully a lot of time until it goes below 3m( beside sundays)
                    It reminds me break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored and i think it will be a hit of roughly this size

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                      Wow!

                      And we feared it could leave the Top 10.

                      Seriously, look at this projected Top 10:

                      Lady Gaga (Interscope) 55-65k, 25-30k

                      Only woman, only pop act, only one selling more than 3k copies pure sales (in fact, except for the Weeknd, only one selling more than 1k!!!... )

                      You can’t help but wonder, if she’s selling this without moving a finger, what she could be selling with TV interviews and performances.

                      I guess this prediction already takes into account the new merch bundles put on sale yesterday, so I’m not expecting a climb to #1 to avoid disappointments like the one last week by less than 600 copies...
                      #2 on 3rd week is amazing.
                      A total success!

                      Also, this Lil Baby album was re-released last month and has 26 songs, it explains why it's #1, even though it only sells 200 pure copies.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nympho View Post
                        SPAIN
                        Streaming Albums
                        8 (3) 2 Chromatica

                        Songs
                        42 (24) 3 Rain On Me

                        Airplay
                        22 (25) 11 Stupid Love

                        Album sales chart still not resumed. No word from Promusicae on when it’ll be published again or if it will be the new combined chart once resumed.
                        Stores like El Corte Inglés and Fnac opened last Monday here and the stocking for Chromatica was simply terrible. At least in Madrid. Not available in ECI and just a few copies of the deluxe edition in Fnac for 25€.
                        I guess most Spanish fans like me purchased their physical copies through her official store or Amazon (where the deluxe is way cheaper).

                        By the way, ROM was removed from Spotify’s Éxitos España (it was the only English song playlisted so expected) so it has fallen a lot on Spotify, so a big drop is expected again next week.

                        Regarding radio, Los 40 is still playing Stupid Love (up to #7 last Saturday on their chart) and still not playing ROM at all...
                        How long has the chart been discontinued?

                        Comment


                        • Austria

                          5 (1) 2 Chromatica

                          24 (13) 3 Rain On Me

                          Comment


                          • Austrian Charts

                            24 (13) 3 Rain On Me
                            Out (42) 1 Sour Candy
                            Out (51) 9 Stupid Love

                            5 (1) 2 Chromatica

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

                              How long has the chart been discontinued?
                              Last album sales chart published was on week 13 (20-26 March).

                              Comment


                              • USA Mediabase

                                POP:
                                (19) 13 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 7806 6398 +1408 34.252

                                +181 Spins
                                -43 Bullet
                                +0.673 Audience

                                HOT AC:
                                (15) 12 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 2819 2291 +528 13.226

                                +96 Spins
                                +3 Bullet
                                +0.731 Audience

                                RHYTHMIC:
                                (64) 50 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 207 +135 72 0.416

                                Comment


                                • All songs on Chromatica have now surpassed 10 million streams on Spotify.

                                  Stupid Love 140,457,511
                                  Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) 131,010,911
                                  Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) 58,353,304
                                  911 17,265,303
                                  Alice 16,570,612
                                  Free Woman 15,159,077
                                  Fun Tonight 12,573,299
                                  Sine From Above (with Elton John) 12,527,914
                                  Enigma 12,295,635
                                  Replay 12,225,639
                                  Plastic Doll 11,840,759
                                  Babylon 11,408,028
                                  Chromatica II 11,398,892
                                  Chromatica I 10,029,654
                                  1000 Doves 10,006,305

                                  483,142,698

                                  500 million on Friday!

                                  Comment



                                  • A hit!

                                    Comment


                                    • 1000 Doves being the least streamed track. I -
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        1000 Doves being the least streamed track. I -
                                        Weird that it has fewer streams than the interludes!
                                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Stay (not the Rihanna one)

                                        Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

                                          Weird that it has fewer streams than the interludes!
                                          I think the interludes benefit from being too short to skip tbh. Even if you wanted to skip them it's kinda not worth the hassle to take the phone out of your pocket to do it haha. However, I actually like the interludes, the album is so high energy I like the little breaks !
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

                                          Comment


                                          • Thanks to oldbloke!

                                            ALBUM SPS WEEK 23 - Billboard 200

                                            Rank Estimated EAS TITLE Artist

                                            31, 435,000 CHROMATICA Lady Gaga

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                              Thanks to oldbloke!

                                              ALBUM SPS WEEK 23 - Billboard 200

                                              Rank Estimated EAS TITLE Artist

                                              31, 435,000 CHROMATICA Lady Gaga
                                              If it sells 65k this week, as the max. projected... Gold eligible this week already.

                                              I highly doubt they will certify this Gold, though. They’ll wait for Platinum.

                                              Comment


                                              • My estimations for week 2:

                                                US 64k
                                                UK 12.8k
                                                France 6.4k
                                                Japan 6.9k
                                                Canada 6k

                                                Italy 2.5k*
                                                Australia 3k*
                                                Germany 4k*

                                                Rest world: 30k*
                                                =
                                                136k

                                                517+136 = 653k

                                                (Since release, if we take RIAA numbers, with total activity, as they’re counted in US, it’ll be 753k)

                                                Comment


                                                • ^ France
                                                  CHROMATICA
                                                  W01: 21,746 (~17,300 pure sales + ~4,450 streams units)
                                                  W02: 6,386 (~4,100 pure sales + ~2,290 streams units)
                                                  Total: 28,132 units

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by ViviLittleM View Post
                                                    ^ France
                                                    CHROMATICA
                                                    W01: 21,746 (~17,300 pure sales + ~4,450 streams units)
                                                    W02: 6,386 (~4,100 pure sales + ~2,290 streams units)
                                                    Total: 28,132 units
                                                    Thanks.
                                                    Edited.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X