X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back To Me‬

‪iTunes:‬
    #57 Singapore (NE)‬
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

We love an unforgotten classic.
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed May 20, 2020, 20:11.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

"Back To Me" has surpassed 2 million streams on Spotify.

Comment

"Rumors" has surpassed 10 million streams on Spotify.

Comment

The lyric video for "Back To Me" has now surpassed 1 million views on YouTube.

Comment

@mods: I assume that this thread can be closed as the song didn't make any national chart, can't it?
              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
              and everything you stand for?
              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                @mods: I assume that this thread can be closed as the song didn't make any national chart, can't it?
                ...or it could be turned to a charts & sales topic.

This one can be closed though:
                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-the-xanax-era

Comment

Working...
                X