(=) Savage Remix) 192,876 (+10,900‬)
    #47(-1) Savage 115,651 (+3,920‬)
    = #6(=) 308,527‬ (+14,820‬)

Global
    (+1) Savage Remix 2,420,693 (+94,768‬)
    #41(+1) Savage 1,581,822 (-9,453‬)
    = #6(=) 4,003,515‬ (+86,315‬)

Comment

• Very good update on Spotify, a little increase.

And meghan uploaded a video of tik tok dances compilations. Small views from now but all counts.

Comment

• When will we know who is number one? Saturday?
        BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• Originally posted by carlo_thebest View Post
          When will we know who is number one? Saturday?
          Monday evening.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• We’ve got this!

https://mobile.twitter.com/adriancri...49645895929856

Comment

• I wonder if Nicki's team is behind the surge today. It just doesn't make sense for it to rise so much in a single day compared to how it's been performing during the whole week (with the solo version also doing better than the remix), and the fans aren't campaigning as much today on Twitter either. I know the clean version was released last night, but did people really wait for a clean version to take it to #1? Something just doesn't add up.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                I wonder if Nicki's team is behind the surge today. It just doesn't make sense for it to rise so much in a single day compared to how it's been performing during the whole week (with the solo version also doing better than the remix), and the fans aren't campaigning as much today on Twitter either. I know the clean version was released last night, but did people really wait for a clean version to take it to #1? Something just doesn't add up.
                I guess the barbz bought it all at once this time. They are also much more desperate right now. Also Savage Remix was too strong when they bought Sa So remix but now that it's out for a week they were able to overtake it easier. Red update for it though, while SR is up to number 2 and white
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Being #1 on Rolling Stone daily chart is huge too. SaySo is #4 btw and Nicki isn't even credited....
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Megan’s team aint playing.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Lyric video OUT NOW
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• They removed the Remix from Rap Caviar and replaced it with the Original after pushing it up.to #5 on wednesday. This will probably cause a big fall tomorrow and makes 0 sense since it's less popular. Oh well
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Lyric video OUT NOW
                          Why did they wait so long!
                          but well, better late that never...
                          BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• Added to BBC Radio 1 A List
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• US Pop Radio: #29. Savage (feat Beyoncé) [+1] *new peak* — Spins: 2075 (+182) — Audience: 9.100 million (+1.249)

US Urban Radio: #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 5407 (+6) — Audience: 29.238 million (-0.338)

US Rhythmic Radio: #5. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 4803 (+87) — Audience: 24.319 million (+0.238)
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Not bad for rolling effect from last Thursday on Urban. Pop is really coming through
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Now that's the kind of Pop updates we need. I heard that the tracking week for airplay ends on Sunday, so hopefully its performance improves even more.

I was certain it was going #1 up until yesterday. Say So did really well on iTunes and it's ruling radio, and I'm not sure that Megan's last minute efforts were enough.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Now that's the kind of Pop updates we need. I heard that the tracking week for airplay ends on Sunday, so hopefully its performance improves even more.

I was certain it was going #1 up until yesterday. Say So did really well on iTunes and it's ruling radio, and I'm not sure that Megan's last minute efforts were enough.
                                    Yeah they really caught up to it yesterday saleswise but keep in mind those were last minute efforts as well. Savage Remix was #1 for 6 days straight. And still sold good yesterday + all those new store sales. A very huge week for women nontheless and I wouldn't be surprised if both end up with the biggest female consumption weeks of the year
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• How many hours, say so still counts for itunes this week?

Comment

• The sales/streaming tracking week ended at midnight. Today onwards counts for next week.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• My guess is that their team is hoping on #1 more for the next week? Which is weird but perhaps they didn't expect such a massive effect from the remix? So the response has been delayed.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Apple Music daily chart - Thursday 5/07
                                            US
                                            (+1) Remix
                                            #45(=) Original

UK
                                            (=) Remix
                                            #63(-1) Original

Global
                                            (=) Remix
                                            #34(+2) Original

Comment

The sales/streaming tracking week ended at midnight. Today onwards counts for next week.
                                              Airplay updates count until sunday though. That's why Billboard publishes on Monday. Which is good for Savage since it's decreasing the gap day by day
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                My guess is that their team is hoping on #1 more for the next week? Which is weird but perhaps they didn't expect such a massive effect from the remix? So the response has been delayed.
                                                I think they didn't expect it to do as well as it has on the first week. As I mentioned yesterday, the last minute effort came after the midweek predictions had them at #1.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• SPOTIFY - 05/07
                                                  #14.(+1) Global — 2,469,443

#6.(=) US — 1,090,827
                                                  #18.(=) UK — 189,025
                                                  #16.(=) Australia — 115,774
                                                  #81.(-1) Germany — 106,535
                                                  #16.(=) Canada — 104,544
                                                  #119.(-13) France — 45,883
                                                  #16.(+1) New Zealand — 20,433
                                                  Last edited by KEY9481; Fri May 8th, 2020, 16:35.

Comment

• Spotify 5/07 Thursday
                                                    US
                                                    (=) Savage Remix 1,090,827 (+23,464‬)
                                                    #31(+3) Savage 491,677 (+25,645‬)
                                                    = #1(+1) 1,582,504‬ (+49,109‬)

UK
                                                    (=) Savage Remix) 189,025 (-3,851‬)
                                                    #49(-2) Savage 113,935 (-1,716‬)
                                                    = #6(=) 302,960‬ (-5,567‬)

Global
                                                    (+1) Savage Remix 2,469,443 (+48,750‬)
                                                    #43(-2) Savage 1,560,813 (-21,009‬)
                                                    = #6(=) 4,030,256‬ (+26,741‬)

Comment

• Official Irish Chart
                                                      Megan Thee Stallion’s breakthrough single Savage also rockets to a new peak on this week’s chart after the release of a new remix featuring Beyoncé, soaring 12 places to Number 3. It had previously peaked at Number 10.
                                                      https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-remix__29711/

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see if B gets credited on the UK charts out today. She didn't for Perfect because the label needs to request it.
                                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if B gets credited on the UK charts out today. She didn't for Perfect because the label needs to request it.
                                                            Doubt she will when she has no credit in Ireland
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Spotify Weekly Chart 5/01~7
                                                              US
                                                              (+51) Remix 8,965,215 (+6,327,153)
                                                              #45(-31) Savage 3,428,954 (-1,630,193‬)
                                                              = #2(+6) 12,394,169 (+4,696,960)

UK
                                                              (+176) Remix 1,414,261 (+1,088,166)
                                                              #52(-28) Savage 811,319 (-323,304)
                                                              = #6(+9) 2,225,580‬ (+764,907‬)

Global
                                                              (+166) Remix 18,837,354 (+14,373,412‬)
                                                              #39(-18) Savage 11,512,915 (-4,277,113‬)
                                                              = #6(+8) 30,350,269‬ (+10,096,299)
                                                              Last edited by Shayonce; Fri May 8th, 2020, 17:48.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X