Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megan Thee Stallion :: Chart & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hugo View Post
    Dafuq is happening with Pop? Slay!!!
    Ain't seen these updates since best thing I never had was released

    Comment


    • Dropped to #5 on the Hot 100, should rebound next week tho.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

      Comment


      • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • Considering that Gooba and Stick With You are dropping like crazy on all metrics, this, Blinding Lights and Say So are in the running for the #1.

          It's a shame Megan is late with the video, if that was even true. This is really their best week to peak. Ariana and Gaga will be too strong the following week, especially since they also have a video ready and the inevitable bundles.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

          Comment


          • they need to be smart. release video asap or wait for another weak week. maybe 5/29 or 6/5

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
              they need to be smart. release video asap or wait for another weak week. maybe 5/29 or 6/5
              They're not going to have another week. It's stable but slightly falling in all metrics, and already peaked on Urban. Pop is the only thing it has going for it, but it won't be able to make up the difference in two weeks time.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

                They're not going to have another week. It's stable but slightly falling in all metrics, and already peaked on Urban. Pop is the only thing it has going for it, but it won't be able to make up the difference in two weeks time.
                I agree it needs to be this week! it's already above Say So and Blinding Light in all metrics. It needs the video to move past the airplay gap. Or at least make that easier. Sales seem to be good this week with the original discounted. I doubt a song like Savage Remix will go #1 on Pop, so it's now or never (Except Rain On Me performs worse than expected)
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                Comment


                • Apple Music daily chart - Monday 5/18
                  US
                  #17
                  (+3) Remix
                  #85(-9) Original

                  UK
                  #13(+1) Remix
                  #75(+3) Original

                  Global
                  #14(+2) Remix
                  #65(-2) Original

                  Comment


                  • I think it's fine to wait for another week, this week is a bit too late I'm afraid. A music video (it has to be great though and get people talking) could re-ignerate some interests from both sales & streaming aspects.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by abi View Post
                      I think it's fine to wait for another week, this week is a bit too late I'm afraid. A music video (it has to be great though and get people talking) could re-ignerate some interests from both sales & streaming aspects.
                      It's actually not too late. There are still three days of tracking. The streaming points would be enough to move to #1. It's really close and SS, SR and BL are projected to form the Top 3. SR is ahead of both of them in every metric but radio. If the video is able to increase sales and on demand streaming too it's a safe bet.
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                        It's actually not too late. There are still three days of tracking. The streaming points would be enough to move to #1. It's really close and SS, SR and BL are projected to form the Top 3. SR is ahead of both of them in every metric but radio. If the video is able to increase sales and on demand streaming too it's a safe bet.
                        Oh okay then. I didn't know that we're that close. If that's the case then yeah it's still possible.

                        I see a lot of dance videos on YouTube though. Are those types of videos that play the song in the background count for the streaming numbers as well?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by abi View Post

                          Oh okay then. I didn't know that we're that close. If that's the case then yeah it's still possible.

                          I see a lot of dance videos on YouTube though. Are those types of videos that play the song in the background count for the streaming numbers as well?
                          I don't know tbh. I just know that Tik Tok videos don't count. And they somehow changed the formula because of Harlem Shake. Don't know if they need to be a specific length or if offical uploads only count .
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                          Comment


                          • They won't make up the difference. It still needs a couple million streams to push them to the top. It's very close but the lack of video is really hurting it right now. Megan has been teasing the anime video for weeks now, not sure if it was postponed for the remix, but she should release it by today latest to make enough of an impact. I don't see it attracting that many views anyway, so the quicker the better.

                            I also don't see the Barbz letting them get the #1 if they see Say So be the frontrunner (which it currently is).
                            Last edited by Ska8er; Tue May 19th, 2020, 11:06.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

                              I don't know tbh. I just know that Tik Tok videos don't count. And they somehow changed the formula because of Harlem Shake. Don't know if they need to be a specific length or if offical uploads only count .
                              I see. Cause remember "Get Me Bodied" re-peaked on the Hot 100 because of that YouTube video of a patient in a hospital jamming to the song. I don't exactly remember if it was before or after "Harlem Shake" though.

                              Comment


                              • I remember reading that they count if they only feature the song, and at least 30 seconds of it.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                Comment




                                • #1 on R&B/Hip Hop Airplay chart
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                                  Comment


                                  • ^^
                                    That makes her tied for most #1's on the chart with Alicia Keys (8 #1's).

                                    Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Streaming Songs: #2.(-1)
                                    Billboard Rap Streaming Songs: #2.(-1)
                                    Billboard On-Demand Streaming Songs: #3.(-2)
                                    Billboard Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop: #1.(=)
                                    Billboard Canadian Hot 100: #14.(-5)
                                    Billboard Rap Airplay: #1.(+2)
                                    Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs: #4.(-2)
                                    Billboard Pop Songs: #27.(+2)
                                    Billboard Rhythmic Songs: #2.(+1)
                                    Billboard Streaming Songs: #2.(-1)
                                    Billboard Hot Rap Songs: #2.(-1)
                                    Billboard Radio Songs: #11.(+3)
                                    Billboard Digital Songs Sales: #4.(-2)
                                    Last edited by Ska8er; Tue May 19th, 2020, 12:13.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                    Comment


                                    • US Pop Radio:
                                      #25. Savage (feat Beyoncé) [=]
                                      — Spins: 4179 (+151)
                                      — Audience: 21.381 million (+0.841)

                                      US Urban Radio:
                                      #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [-1]
                                      — Spins: 6131 (+62)
                                      — Audience: 32.570 million (+0.421)

                                      US Rhythmic Radio:
                                      #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=]
                                      — Spins: 6349 (+117)
                                      — Audience: 31.232 million (+0.802)

                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                      Comment


                                      • Another great radio update, I mean +2m!
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment


                                        • Megan doesn't have a popstar size team. So videos and things still takes time for her. She's handling things amazing just to be in the beginning of her career imo

                                          Comment


                                          • Germany

                                            #39 (-6) Savage
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                              Megan doesn't have a popstar size team. So videos and things still takes time for her. She's handling things amazing just to be in the beginning of her career imo
                                              Doja is a relatively newcomer as well but she had bundles ready to go on the day of release, and a dance video and VEVO performance released during the week.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                              Comment




                                              • Greatest gainer once again, and should be up to #9 tomorrow.

                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                                Comment


                                                • Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                    Megan doesn't have a popstar size team. So videos and things still takes time for her. She's handling things amazing just to be in the beginning of her career imo
                                                    Well, Beyoncé should have one!
                                                    BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

                                                    Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X