No announcement yet.

Megan Thee Stallion :: Chart & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep. 9 hours before tracking end.. lol mess.
    and it's original version. also video is not good.

Comment

• I guess no chances of number one this week then...
      BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• There's is a chance but it's slim, especially considering that the video is for the original, has no replay value, and is simply not good.

It's been doing better than Say So and Blinding Lights on streaming and sales. The others have better airplay though so we'll see. The gap is much smaller than the previous weeks and hopefully the store orders covered it. But the video was a huge miss on their end.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Even a zoom call with both of them dancing to the song or doing the tiktok moves would have been better...

Comment

• I honestly don't get the video. It's not even anime related like she was teasing. It literally looks like an unfinished video game reel.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think what she meant was animated Not anime which would've been 10 times better. Welp we got a few extra points for the Hot100 so better than nothing.
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Yeah I just heard that Lady Gaga x Ariana song, and I don't think it would be a threat. This definitely still has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                  Yeah I just heard that Lady Gaga x Ariana song, and I don't think it would be a threat. This definitely still has a chance.
                  I think the week that has now ended will be its best chance. Ariantors and Monsters will go all out. Airplay gap is big but since Stuck with Poo also did it I would be surprised if Rain On Me doesn't debut at #1 too
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The streaming/buying party last night seemed to be successful. There were apparently over 5,000 sales on Megan's website alone, which should have covered the difference.

But that depends on whether the fans redeemed their downloads and if they will all be counted by Billboard.

There were also 4 versions of the song charting on iTunes last night, which had it at #1 combined.

These were both last minute developments though so we'll see. It's going to be close.

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                      These were both last minute developments though so we'll see.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The video received only 180k views in it's first 12 hours. A deserved flop.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• US Pop Radio: #23. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=]
                            — Spins: 4682 (+159)
                            — Audience: 23.794 million (+0.829)

US Urban Radio: #1. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=]
                            — Spins: 6286 (+79)
                            — Audience: 33.482 million (+0.307)

US Rhythmic Radio: #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=]
                            — Spins: 6687 (+104)
                            — Audience: 32.011 million (+0.257)

#8 overall.
                            Last edited by KEY9481; Fri May 22nd, 2020, 11:33.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Apple Music daily chart - Thursday 5/21
                              US
                              (+4) Remix
                              #79(-1) Original

UK
                              #13(=) Remix
                              #83(-3) Original

Global
                              #11(+2) Remix
                              #58(+2) Original

Comment

• Impressive Apple Music jump.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to request the song on radios. You don't need to be in the U.S. and it only takes less than a minute.

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I think it's ahead of them on Youtube as well so this is great.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Overall US Radio: #8.(+1) Savage — 93.550 million (+1.480)

Comment

• Good airplay numbers too. Say So and Blinding Lights seem to have peaked so the gap is going to be even smaller now.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                        Good airplay numbers too. Say So and Blinding Lights seem to have peaked so the gap is going to be even smaller now.
                                        Do you have the top 10?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Apparently we're number 1 by 4 points. Keep requesting guys

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I think the week that has now ended will be its best chance. Ariantors and Monsters will go all out. Airplay gap is big but since Stuck with Poo also did it I would be surprised if Rain On Me doesn't debut at #1 too
                                                Okay yeah after a few listens the song is stuck in my head now. They're definitely going to #1 with the video and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Okay yeah after a few listens the song is stuck in my head now. They're definitely going to #1 with the video and everything.
                                                  It's going number one for sure. But I don't see it spending more than 2 weeks on top

Comment

• I don't wanna believe this predictions, so that I won't be disappointed again... Also for next week I see that Gaga is playing all her cards, so it's probably either this week or they might have lost their chance...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X