No announcement yet.

Megan Thee Stallion :: Chart & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes! she needs to release cd version too!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
        yes! she needs to release cd version too!
        Sold out in 5 minutes
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I don't think it was sold out because they usually don't start production until after the order window is closed.

They probably released the merch accidentally, and are going to have them back online again soon. Preferably today or tomorrow so we can secure that #1.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
            I don't think it was sold out because they usually don't start production until after the order window is closed.

They probably released the merch accidentally, and are going to have them back online again soon. Preferably today or tomorrow so we can secure that #1.
            But would it make sense to take them down? Why do that if you don't start production until afterwards anyway? Doesn't make much sense imo
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• If they simply sold out then it would say so, whilst still showing them. The whole "Music Store" section of the website is gone, so they're probably fixing it.

My guess is that the T-shirts didn't have the digital code included, so they had to add that. They might also want to add other items as well.

Vinyl from artist websites require around 20 weeks to dispatch, because they haven't started producing them yet. I've bought loads from other artists and it's the same thing everytime.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• you don't do single bundle with t shirt and that. but yeah I do think it was mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
                  you don't do single bundle with t shirt and that. but yeah I do think it was mistake.
                  I've seen it before. B herself still sells t shirts and hoodies with digital copies of The Gift.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• It's very last minute from her team, but the vinyl and the Major Lazer remix should be enough to secure the top spot.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I've seen it before. B herself still sells t shirts and hoodies with digital copies of The Gift.
                      yes album, not single.

Comment

• Apple Music daily chart - Wednesday 5/06
                        US
                        (+3) Remix
                        #45(-4) Original

UK
                        (+2) Remix
                        #62(-1) Original

Global
                        (+2) Remix
                        #36(=) Original

-------------------------------------------------------------
                        Youtube US 5/04~05
                        2. Savage 3,382,081

------------------------------------------------------------
                        Shazam US
                        7(+1) Savage Remix
                        9 Savage
                        Last edited by Shayonce; Thu May 7th, 2020, 11:04.

Comment

• So happy that the GP is eating this up
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Let’s not go over the top. The GP doesn’t know it exists

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post
                              Let’s not go over the top. The GP doesn’t know it exists
                              Sure jan, that's why everyone ist doing the dance challenge and it stayed at #1 on iTunes for 6 days and has had 1m daily streams on Spotify US alone for a week. No fanbase is big enough for this. On Top of that it had the biggest airplay gain per day since a week
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• US Urban Radio: #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 5401 (+89) — Audience: 29.576 million (+0.123)

US Rhythmic Radio: #5. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 4716 (+121) — Audience: 24.081 million (+0.232)

US Pop Radio: #30. Savage (feat Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 1893 (+158) — Audience: 7.851 million (+0.822)

I expect the impression gains to be slower from now on since it's compared to last week when the remix was added to the mix. Especially on Urban radio it already has more impressions than #1 on spins Toosie Slide so it can't gain like that forever. Very healthy spin increase still. Pop increase is nice though
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm surprised at Pop radios!
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Awesome update on Pop. Wish the others were slightly bigger but I get what you're saying.

You guys better be buying the vinyl because Say So has overtaken Savage on iTunes.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Awesome update on Pop. Wish the others were slightly bigger but I get what you're saying.

You guys better be buying the vinyl because Say So has overtaken Savage on iTunes.
                                      Yeah the Barbz are doing the most right now. They released a Clean Edit to iTunes and they are all running to buy it. I will be screaming if Say So really manages to get the #1 but their fave isn't credited because she only has sales going for her compared to the Original I'm happy this is shaping up to have staying power and could have nice longevity. I expect Bey to have credit for the whole following chartrun. The other remix will be forgotten next week when the Barbz have it in their libraries.
                                      Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu May 7th, 2020, 11:43.
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• The store sales is a huge unknown in this chart battle. It looks like Savage is on lock for #1 but I'm still unsure.

There was a big Savage streaming party last night as well, which was in the Top 20 Twitter trends both worldwide and in the U.S. for a couple of hours. Fans in the BTS Army, Navy and Bardigang also seemed to participate.
                                        Last edited by Ska8er; Thu May 7th, 2020, 11:53.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The store sales is a huge unknown in this chart battle. It looks like Savage is on lock for #1 but I'm still unsure.
                                          Savage is better on streaming and outsold Say So the whole week except for today. Say So has airplay. Both have store sales now. Since all prediction are pointing towards Savage Remix I still think it has the upper hand but nothing is certain. If it gets to #2 then so be it. Nicki will have one charting week only anyway while Bey's became the more popular version. I would take that over a better peak any day. If they come up with a Lyric video or Bey posts about it, the battle is over.

Imo they should just create a Dance challange compilation video for now. It would hype everything up, also participitation, and takes 10 minutes to create.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            US Urban Radio: #2. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 5401 (+89) — Audience: 29.576 million (+0.123)

US Rhythmic Radio: #5. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 4716 (+121) — Audience: 24.081 million (+0.232)

US Pop Radio: #30. Savage (feat Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 1893 (+158) — Audience: 7.851 million (+0.822)
                                            US Urban AC Radio: #39. Savage (feat. Beyoncé) [=] — Spins: 157 (+7) — Audience: 0.557million (+0.052)
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Shazam Top Songs — US #5. #SavageRemix [+2] *new peak*

Overall US Radio: #15.(=) Savage — 63.960 million (+1.240) 3rd biggest gainer behind Blinding Lights and Be Kind
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Say So is doing too good on iTunes today. #1 and two more versions in the Top 20.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Say So is doing too good on iTunes today. #1 and two more versions in the Top 20.
                                                  That’s not A good news I believe... it will be very close...
                                                  BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

Say So is doing too good on iTunes today. #1 and two more versions in the Top 20.
                                                    Another at 74. We're probably gonna lose. The hive got comfortable after the predictions Last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

Another at 74. We're probably gonna lose. The hive got comfortable after the predictions Last night
                                                      They also have 3 versions charting, all in the top 30, plus another one at 103...
                                                      BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

Comment

• First 5 days of week, savage is 2 times of Say so but remaining 2 days, Say so is 2 times of savage in term of itunes. So overall, I think savage still lead in Sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

The hive got comfortable after the predictions Last night
                                                          I think so too, unless they all turned to Megan's store.
                                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• But is iTunes even relevant? Plenty of #1 these days have no ITunes sales. Like The Scotts last week which debuted at #1 based on streaming alone.
                                                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                              X