No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue :: The "Disco" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this ^^^ mean they could actually enter the top 40 or is it one of those situations where streaming means it won’t actually chart on the official charts that high? I never know with older artists.
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
      Does this ^^^ mean they could actually enter the top 40 or is it one of those situations where streaming means it won’t actually chart on the official charts that high? I never know with older artists.
      Last week #40 in UK singles chart sold around 10k copies...

So most likely none of them will stay in Top 40 till Friday.
      I guess Top 75.

Comment

• That’s a shame. A top 40 for the era would be so great. We don’t expect older artists to have chart success with singles anymore but a slow burner with a certification like dancing did would be enough for me!
        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Amazon UK Digital

Say Something -

#10 Album Version
          #20 Acoustic
          #31 Album Version
          #42 Syn Cole Remix
          #55 Single Version

Magic -

#14 Single Version
          #17 Album Version
          #29 Purple Disco Machine Remix
          #32 Purple Disco Machine Extended Mix
          #36 Nick Reach Up Remix
          #37 Album Version

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
            #23 - 4,482 - Say Something
            Vinyl: 2,517
            Overall Streaming: 1,670
            Downloads: 295

#24 - 4,299 - Magic
            Vinyl: 1,923
            Overall Streaming: 1,626
            Downloads: 750
            Oh, gosh
            if she add in some playlists at the Spotify and AM
            Make more streaming numbers....

Comment

• https://kylie.tmstor.es/

the fight is ON.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• OMG they look amazing!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
                  OMG they look amazing!!
                  I kinda wish they would release new simple CDs tomorrow with the different artwork too.
                  Now the #1 would be guaranteed.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Great! #1 in UK is on the bag!

DISCO raised up again in Spain and Canada.

Album: DISCO

iTunes (5x #1):
                    #1 United Kingdom
                    #1 Australia
                    #1 Canada
                    #1 Germany
                    #1 Spain

I think DISCO will end with 50k first week, which is amazing during lockdown.
                    Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• Little Mix are catching up to her. Great they held the cassettes as the trick

1 Kylie 39111
                      2 Little Mix 37810

only 1,301 lead now
                      B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                        Little Mix are catching up to her. Great they held the cassettes as the trick

1 Kylie 39111
                        2 Little Mix 37810

only 1,301 lead now
                        Little Mix just tweeted about new signed copies on their website...
                        Hopefully the cassettes help to increase the lead.

Comment

• Little Mix are annoying me now.

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Grrrrr... The fight is still close!!! I'm so anxious right now!!!

OK fellow lovers, we need to support the Queen.
                            Does anyone of you want Kylie's "DISCO" as a gift? Send a PM to me with your name and address!
                            Last edited by GreekGeek; Tue November 10, 2020, 12:06.
                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• doing great in both country
                              She neeeds to do a performance on TV
                              Last edited by maiiksantos; Tue November 10, 2020, 11:55.

Comment

• ^She's doing the One Show today on BBC. Hopefully this one will help a little to boost the sales!
                                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• I've bought the deluxe digital copy, standard CD and I stream I just pray she gets that number one position I just feel that LM will edge her on streaming which will be gutting however I think internationally she will do better than golden and total sales will be bigger! I will be truly annoyed if the Brit awards don't acknowledge her achievements next year best international female and life time award!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                    ^She's doing the One Show today on BBC. Hopefully this one will help a little to boost the sales!
                                    And she has a morning show tomorrow and a big streaming party with Tim Bugress tomorrow night.

Comment

Little Mix are catching up to her. Great they held the cassettes as the trick

1 Kylie 39111
                                      2 Little Mix 37810

only 1,301 lead now
                                      If this doesn’t include streaming they are probably about even if not ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

If this doesn’t include streaming they are probably about even if not ahead.
                                        Streaming are already included

Comment

• The road to #1 between Kylie and Little Mix looks like the presidential race in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by maiiksantos View Post

Streaming are already included
                                            That's positive then!! Add on cassettes to the tally fingers crossed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                              The road to #1 between Kylie and Little Mix looks like the presidential race in the US
                                              Let's hope we're not heading for a recount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bradlest View Post

That's positive then!! Add on cassettes to the tally fingers crossed!!
                                                Yeah but now Little Mix added new signed cds today too. It’s like both are fighting hard.

Kylie should signed another 1,000 copies in the next 48 hours. That would probably help...

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Let's hope we're not heading for a recount.
                                                  Stop the count!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Yeah but now Little Mix added new signed cds today too. It’s like both are fighting hard.

Kylie should signed another 1,000 copies in the next 48 hours. That would probably help...
                                                    They have signed LPs ready to go. I wonder if they're waiting for the last moment so LM cannot retaliate lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X