• Show
Clear All

• US: Hits Album Chart (Daily Updates):

#9 Disco

https://alphadata.fm/charts/hits-album-chart/

Canada:

#5 Disco

https://exclaim.ca/charts/albums

I'll wait for HITS weekly update later today but a top 20 in the US and top 10 in Canada would be fantastic either way.

Comment

• Omg this is literally killing me. I am so worried she will end up at number 2! I haven’t even listened to the Little Mix album on streaming this week as I am desperate not to take any streams from Kylie!
      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Townsend, now all the cassettes bundles have SOLD OUT!,.... WoW!!!

Disco White Cassette (Exclusive)
        Disco Clear Cassette (Exclusive)
        Disco Turquoise Cassette (Exclusive)
        Disco Double Blue Cassette (Exclusive)

Comment

• Yep and her online is down they are probably adding more stuff lol
          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Every DISCO item sold on HMV now includes a signed photo by Kylie.
            Selling like hotcakes.

edit : welp all gone. Probably sold like 1k on HMV alone from that exclusive, in 30min lol.
            Last edited by KEY9481; Tue November 10, 2020, 15:40.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• and they only ship to the UK, so I couldn't get one haha

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Not only the bumble cassette is sold out, now all standard cassettes are sold out. only the deluxe is available. should sell out shortly too.

Im staying right here.

Comment

• I think the new releases and the strong promotion Kylie has lined up for the rest of the week will see her through. BMG are an amazing management.

The responses from the fanbases of both acts are pathetic, but what's frustrating me more is the people calling completely rational tactics these days desperate. Disco and Confetti currently have the exact same amount of formats.

There's also the issue of there clearly being a demand for Kylie collector's edition items. She's selling them well, and I wouldn't be surprised if BMG have more tricks up their sleeve for tomorrow and Thursday too.

Keeping my fingers crossed for her, but I just don't see her losing.

Comment

• OfficialCharts.com/Ireland can exclusively reveal that Little Mix's sixth studio album Confetti is on course for Number 1 at present, although it is extremely tight at the top, with just 100 chart sales separating them and Kylie's DISCO at Number 2 on today (Nov. 10)'s sales flash.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...-chart__31579/
                    Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• Yes Kylie! BMG are such a fantastic label for older artists and groups. They are killing it with Kylie and Steps. Kylie is going to sell 50k this week!
                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• It seems like DISCO is #1 in Germany midweeks.

They have updated the front image but still not the chart

http://www.mtv.de/charts/ew735d/midweek-album-top-100
                        Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• Yas! Top 3-5 would still be a great result since German radio isn't supporting her. Hopefully this gets a #1 in the UK, Australia, and Germany would be a nice touch too

Comment

• Wow this is shaping to be her most successful era in years!! I’m still not a big fan of the excessive amount of formats but if there’s demand, oh well — it’s business after all!
                            A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• After The One Show

Disco at #1 and the standard version has climbed from #16 to #8

Magic has climbed from #19 to #12

Say Something has climbed from #79 to #55

Comment

• I think it has not been posted.

Tuesday midweeks:

35 Kylie Minogue - Say Something *
                                37 Kylie Minogue - Magic *

Comment

• Does anybody know about Australian sales/units?

Comment

• DISCO - DAY 4 - WORLDWIDE SPOTIFY

Magic - 2.466,828 (+148,444) - 9th most listened Kylie track
                                    Miss A Thing - 660,955 (+132,304) - 6th most listened Kylie track
                                    Real Groove - 990,946 (+196,602) - 3rd most listened Kylie track
                                    Monday Blues - 492,865 (+96,889)
                                    Supernova - 532,155 (+105,213)
                                    Say Something - 9.621,762 (+153,457) - 2nd most listened Kylie track
                                    Last Chance - 468,540 (+92,658)
                                    I Love It - 1.386,943 (+112,289) - 8th most listened Kylie track
                                    Where Does The DJ Go? - 450,943 (+90,639)
                                    Dance Floor Darling - 440,660 (+89,038)
                                    Unstoppable - 354,834 (+69,296)
                                    Celebrate You - 352,109 (+69,571)
                                    Till You Love Somebody - 314,654 (+61,534)
                                    Fine Wine - 304,833 (+59,663)
                                    Hey Lonely - 286,178 (+56,062)
                                    Spotlight - 267,055 (+51,762)

DISCO Spotify WW Day 1 : 2.641,974
                                    DISCO Spotify WW Day 2 : 2.135,165
                                    DISCO Spotify WW Day 3 : 1.538,377
                                    DISCO Spotify WW Day 4 : 1.585,421
                                    Total post release streams : 7.900,937

TOTAL ALBUM STREAMS : 19.392,378

Say Something (Acoustic) - 429,298 (+2,846)
                                    Say Something (Syn Cole Remix) - 363,401 (+3,112)

Magic (Single Version) - 2.070,148 (+30,664)
                                    Magic (Nick Reach Up Remix) - 87,778 (+1,335)
                                    Magic (Purple Disco Machine Remix) - 267,660 (+3,778)

Monthly listeners : 6.811,215 (+89,721)
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Back to #1 on iTunes US.
                                      I know, means nothing, but still incredible to see.
                                      Who would have thought a Kylie album would spend three days at the top of the US store...

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        Back to #1 on iTunes US.
                                        I know, means nothing, but still incredible to see.
                                        Who would have thought a Kylie album would spend three days at the top of the US store...
                                        Even she can't imagine

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

Even she can't imagine
                                          And there's more US promo coming up!

Comment

• UK iTunes
                                            Magic #10
                                            SS #50

Comment

• What if... LM debuts at #1 and Kylie lands at #2. What would be the chances for a strong hold for Kylie and pulling what Dua did - debuting at #2 and climbing to #1. I just don’t know what’s the competition. Paloma Faith maybe, and AC/DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                                What if... LM debuts at #1 and Kylie lands at #2. What would be the chances for a strong hold for Kylie and pulling what Dua did - debuting at #2 and climbing to #1. I just don’t know what’s the competition. Paloma Faith maybe, and AC/DC?
                                                It's extremely unlikely, if not impossible. Both acts rely heavily on fanbases.

The response from the promotion on The One Show, coupled with the shows she has coming up in the next few days, make me confident. Throw in the additional collector's items that are selling instantly, and whatever else may come, and I'm not worried.

Comment

• Streaming query:

obviously uk fans need to stream this now, but do you have to play the ENTIRE video on you tube or play the entire song on spotify for it to count

or can you skip parts and it still counts

just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
                                                    After The One Show

Disco at #1 and the standard version has climbed from #16 to #8

Magic has climbed from #19 to #12

Say Something has climbed from #79 to #55
                                                    I'd also like to add that Golden has flown all the way back to #30. That tiny interview did wonders for her, ha. The public seems to have favoured that over her hits collections: Step Back in Time is #145; Greatest Hits is #199.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X