Kylie Minogue :: The "Disco" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Considering it increased 6k copies today (39.1k yesterday - 45.1k today) vs. 2.3k increase the previous day, it’s pretty clear that today’s midweeks already include most of those things, I assume.
    Hi, Nympho, Thank you and yes it looks like it was all included

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
      Hi, Choley, Look at all those itunes number 1's, just incredible, 'DISCO' is Kylie's best album since 'FEVER', so uplifting and happy, joyus and full of pure beats and lyrics

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001 View Post

Hi, Nympho, Thank you and yes it looks like it was all included
        Still missing some vinyl and streaming data from 2 days.
        Cupid Boy, Give Me Your Love.

Comment

• I’m living for this thread. It’s so lit! So many posts and interactions and great chart chat. I’m so happy that all the fans are so engaged.
          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
            1. Kylie 45,093
            2. Little Mix 41,002

Brilliant!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LucaBox View Post
              US midweeks #21
              Canada midweeks #16
              Wow Kylie

Excellent figures, her best in these 2 countries for years!!!!

Comment

• Performance tonight on the Stephen Colbert Late Show.
                And streaming party with Kylie and Tim Bugress at 9pm GMT. Should rack up quite the streams considering the popularity of these parties during lockdown.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• DISCO - DAY 5 - WORLDWIDE SPOTIFY

Magic - 2.605,668 (+138,860)
                  Miss A Thing - 785,010 (+124,055)
                  Real Groove - 1.180,477 (+189,531)
                  Monday Blues - 581,924 (+89,059)
                  Supernova - 628,693 (+96,538)
                  Say Something - 9.765,689 (+143,927)
                  Last Chance - 554,232 (+85,962)
                  I Love It - 1.492,186 (+105,243)
                  Where Does The DJ Go? - 535,735 (+84,792)
                  Dance Floor Darling - 522,778 (+82,118)
                  Unstoppable - 418,455 (+63,621)
                  Celebrate You - 417,397 (+65,288)
                  Till You Love Somebody - 371,491 (+56,837)
                  Fine Wine - 360,391 (+55,558)
                  Hey Lonely - 338,207 (+52,029)
                  Spotlight - 314,889 (+47,834)

DISCO Spotify WW Day 1 : 2.641,974
                  DISCO Spotify WW Day 2 : 2.135,165
                  DISCO Spotify WW Day 3 : 1.538,377
                  DISCO Spotify WW Day 4 : 1.585,421
                  DISCO Spotify WW Day 5 : 1.481,252

DISCO Spotify WW - Week 1 : 9.382,189

TOTAL ALBUM STREAMS : 20.873,630

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Say Something (Acoustic) - 432,324 (+3,026)
                  Say Something (Syn Cole Remix) - 366,976 (+3,575)

Magic (Single Version) - 2.100,281 (+30,133)
                  Magic (Nick Reach Up Remix) - 89,138 (+1,360)
                  Magic (Purple Disco Machine Remix) - 271,617 (+3,957)

Monthly listeners : 6.911,000 (+100k)
                  Last edited by KEY9481; Wed November 11, 2020, 19:01.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Double promo slot tomorrow: BBC Breakfast interview followed by This Morning. BMG have sent out more CDs with signed prints, and I'd imagine we'll get more stuff tomorrow. I think they'll go hard on the last day.

I maintain my belief that she'll win quite confidently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                      Double promo slot tomorrow: BBC Breakfast interview followed by This Morning. BMG have sent out more CDs with signed prints, and I'd imagine we'll get more stuff tomorrow. I think they'll go hard on the last day.

I maintain my belief that she'll win quite confidently.
                      Me too! That final promo seems to be more than enough to keep the top spot taking into consideration that the album was ahead by4k after 5 days and Little Mix big promo was MTV EMA that put them just 1.5k behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoshie View Post
                        BMG have sent out more CDs with signed prints, and I'd imagine we'll get more stuff tomorrow.
                        So glad to hear this! I definetely need something signed from this era!
                        (Last time i got something signed was many years ago with Leona's "Glassheart"!)

Btw, i'm beyond astonished that Kylie is doing this great in North America!
                        Last edited by GreekGeek; Wed November 11, 2020, 20:43.
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Parlophone must look at the past three eras and feel quite ashamed. They really had no clue what they were doing with her after Fever.

Comment

• I wish Madonna signed with BMG.

Comment

• For comparison,

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                Parlophone must look at the past three eras and feel quite ashamed. They really had no clue what they were doing with her after Fever.
                                I don't think they did a bad job with Body Language other than releasing the album and singles on unfortunate release weeks. The album could have charted at #3 if released the week earlier as in Japan, whilst 'Red Blooded Woman' and 'Chocolate' could have achieved #3 and #4 peaks had they been released in other weeks. Otherwise, it was a jarring era for Kylie, not what the public ordered (criminally).

They did awful jobs with X, Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once. Oh, how they missed the mark spectacularly with X. A tragedy.

Comment

• X was an exceptional album. One of her best ever for me. What did it open with first week?
                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by brian05 View Post
                                    For comparison,

Who are they going to compare next? Billie Eilish and Madonna?
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                      X was an exceptional album. One of her best ever for me.
                                      My fav also.
                                      1. X
                                      2. Disco (so far)
                                      3. Fever
                                      4. Light Years

X had so much potential, wrong single choices, bad promo... at least it was a hit in Europe.

But imagine if she released singles in this ordee:
                                      1. Speakerphone
                                      2. In My Arms
                                      3. Sensitized
                                      4. The One
                                      5. Nudity (remix with Pharrell)
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
                                        I wish Madonna signed with BMG.
                                        No amount of extra PR will help Madonna, now

She needs to get in touch with her fanbase again

Kylie is doing more promo on This Morning, tomorrow

She's pulling out all the stops!!

Programme gets about 2 million, regular viewers, so should be really helpful, keeping lead over LM!!

Last edited by Carlo71; Wed November 11, 2020, 23:35. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• I guess we’re looking at 49-53k for “Disco” during the first week in the UK. I wonder how will the holiday season impact the sales, but I believe she can surpass “Golden” in a long run.

Comment

• Originally posted by brian05 View Post
                                            For comparison,

They want engagement. For them it is great to have people discussing in the comments of posts on social networks

Comment

• I hope she tops Gaga's first week sales

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlo71 View Post

No amount of extra PR will help Madonna, now

She needs to get in touch with her fanbase again

The Bio-pic should be enough to put Madonna back on track but will all depend on the label releasing that OST and future Madonna albums. Interscoop was terrible for her.

Comment

• Kylie has one of the most beautiful careers for ladies over 50. BMG is handling her last two albums so, so well. They know how to promote and which markets to impact the most, something most of other artists don’t get to experience. I’m so happy for her.

Comment

• Why is Madonna being discussed here?
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X