No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue :: The "Disco" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yeap! I think that the remixes count towards the total sales of the original track/single!

Now that i came to think of it, i believe it was a smart move to release this super deluxe edition today because this move might be beneficial for the sales of week #2. Also, if BMG released at the beginning of December new CDs with that covers from the cassettes, it would boost the sales further imo.I'm really curious to see what happens with the album campaign from now on!
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• How was the Golden chart run? Was it consistent or did it drop like a stone quickly then stabilise? I just don’t want her to Plummet down the charts.
      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
        How was the Golden chart run? Was it consistent or did it drop like a stone quickly then stabilise? I just don’t want her to Plummet down the charts.
        1-2-4-12-18-2139-51-61-78-46-71-93

I think she'll do good in second week too

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
          How was the Golden chart run? Was it consistent or did it drop like a stone quickly then stabilise? I just don’t want her to Plummet down the charts.
          1-4-6-10-13-13-31-38-41-38-36-66-73-83-81-74-119-145-154-185-166-131-62-56-40-46-73-127-153-115-122-42-63-48-69-79-51-130

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post

1-2-4-12-18-2139-51-61-78-46-71-93

I think she'll do good in second week too
            This is Step Back in Time: The Definitive Collection chart run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post

This is Step Back in Time: The Definitive Collection chart run.
              Oops sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post

1-4-6-10-13-13-31-38-41-38-36-66-73-83-81-74-119-145-154-185-166-131-62-56-40-46-73-127-153-115-122-42-63-48-69-79-51-130
                It also fell to #166 after being at #130. 39 weeks in the top 200 altogether.

Comment

• #1 in Germany with just one interview. I hope that next week she will broadcast some performances on TV to hold the second week’s sales in the country

Comment

• So I guess we’re looking at 54-5k total in the UK. That’s almost 15% ahead of “Golden”. Depending on the further promotion, discounts and holiday season, Kylie should be looking at 180-190k, maybe more in the long run, and that would make her debut the biggest 2020 opening week, ahead of Gaga (53k) and Bruce Springsteen (51.8k).

I’m not sure what will AC/DC do, but I don’t see any other major release until the end of the year to pull the higher numbers.
                    Last edited by SerbianInLA; Thu November 12, 2020, 22:39.

Comment

• Will be overjoyed if Disco hits no. 1 in various countries, but also a bit disappointed that the singles missed the uk top 40s. I guess we can't win all. Nonetheless, i applaud the fans. You guys are so united and fun. Kylie must be very blessed to have fans like you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coolbb View Post
                        Will be overjoyed if Disco hits no. 1 in various countries, but also a bit disappointed that the singles missed the uk top 40s. I guess we can't win all. Nonetheless, i applaud the fans. You guys are so united and fun. Kylie must be very blessed to have fans like you all.
                        I'm just waiting until tomorrow re UK, to make sure it's confirmed
                        if so, as I expect, a brilliant result
                        Both singles gave great exposure to the album, so as marketing, did the trick

I think recording the album at home, here in UK, has proved very therapeutic for Kylie!

Imagine, 3 UK No 1 albums, in 3 consecutive years!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                          ^Yeap! I think that the remixes count towards the total sales of the original track/single!

Now that i came to think of it, i believe it was a smart move to release this super deluxe edition today because this move might be beneficial for the sales of week #2. Also, if BMG released at the beginning of December new CDs with that covers from the cassettes, it would boost the sales further imo.I'm really curious to see what happens with the album campaign from now on!
                          I agree, I will treat myself to a copy, over the weekend as I would really like orders to contribute to 2nd week sales

Comment

• Exciting!, few mins left til the end of this weeks tracking week 11:59pm!

hopefully 54-55k in total, so many records, finger's crossed

Comment

• great to see Kylie doing well, I am not a huge fan of this album but pleased for her.
                              Her hold in the UK after all this time is highly impressive.
                              Last edited by InFamous; Fri November 13, 2020, 01:02.

Comment

• I hope BMG plans for the long run it's take this album to platinum, it has potential and it's doing better than Golden in sales/streams, so there's a chance!!

Comment

• 6 of 10 Kylie's most popular tracks on Spotify are from the Disco album!

Comment

• iTunes UK
                                    *6. Stop Crying Your Heart Out (BBC Radio 2 Allstars)
                                    15. Magic
                                    63. Say Something
                                    105. Magic (Purple Disco Machine Remix)
                                    106. Magic (Nick Reach Up Remix)
                                    145. Say Something (Syn Cole Remix)
                                    191. Miss a Thing

Apple Music UK
                                    286. Magic
                                    350. Miss a Thing
                                    376. Real Groove
                                    421. Say Something
                                    489. Supernova
                                    515. Monday Blues
                                    575. Last Chance
                                    630. I Love It
                                    633. Dancefloor Darling
                                    639. Where Does the DJ Go?
                                    841. Celebrate You
                                    845. Unstoppable
                                    997. Till You Love Somebody
                                    1104. Fine Wine
                                    1163. Hey Lonely
                                    1290. Spotlight

Comment

• Originally posted by ian001 View Post
                                      Exciting!, few mins left til the end of this weeks tracking week 11:59pm!

hopefully 54-55k in total, so many records, finger's crossed
                                      ian001

I think it's in the bag, so to speak

Now for great 2nd week numbers
                                      that's why I'll download deluxe digital over the weekend

ian001 which copies have you bought?

I bought cd deluxe earlier in the week

Comment

• =)

Stop Crying Your Heart Out

iTunes:
                                        #2 United Kingdom
                                        #8 Poland
                                        #9 Ireland
                                        #14 Hungary
                                        #16 Brazil
                                        #24 Sweden
                                        #32 Australia
                                        #64 Turkey
                                        #71 Italy
                                        #72 Spain
                                        #87 Switzerland
                                        #91 Belgium
                                        #91 Germany
                                        #263 Netherlands
                                        #428 Russia

Comment

• Magic number 12 in Mexico Ingles Airplay =P

Comment

• Hopefully she gets the No. 1 in UK and Germany any news from Australia or New Zealand?

Comment

• Apparently biggest opening of the year in the UK

Comment

• When we gonna get the official figures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlo71 View Post

ian001

I think it's in the bag, so to speak

Now for great 2nd week numbers
                                                  that's why I'll download deluxe digital over the weekend

ian001 which copies have you bought?

I bought cd deluxe earlier in the week
                                                  Hi, Carlo71, That will be good for more support, i bought these versions of 'DISCO',

1) Standard CD
                                                  2) Deluxe CD
                                                  3) Blue Cassette
                                                  4) HMV Blue Vinyl
                                                  5) Black vinyl
                                                  6) Clear Vinyl
                                                  7) Amazon Turquoise Vinyl
                                                  8) Itunes Deluxe Digital Album
                                                  Last edited by ian001; Fri November 13, 2020, 14:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimshakes View Post
                                                    Apparently biggest opening of the year in the UK
                                                    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                                                    X